Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #541 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
"All we can do is fight the best we can and hope it's enough. This group knows a bit more about fighting than you would expect from a bunch of bettas from a pet store, and the rest of us odds and ends. Actually, your father probably knows more about fighting than the rest of us put together. He and Breme taught most of us," I stare in shock. She means... Basta? It can't be true... He was the one that killed our mother?!

"You...you didn't know? Breme didn't tell you anything?" I shook my head; my jaw drops. I can't trust anyone!! Breme didn't tell me he found our father? Why didn't he kill Basta? He killed our mother! "Eh, thank.. Thank you for telling me." My voice trails off, I'm quivering. "I have something to do."

When I started to swim to Basta's direction, Manny shouts; "Guys! Olive and Oliver are back!" Who are they? I shrug. Whatever, more fish the merrier in terms of the battle.

~~
Breme ~~
As I wait for Sunlight to respond, Manny shouts "Guys! Olive and Oliver are back!". Who are they? I must go up to them. "I'll be right back Sunlight, take care of Muse." She nods, and I swim away. I approach Olive and Oliver.

"Hello there, welcome to the group.".
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #542 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
My body suddenly seems to come to life, and I feel ok again. My dorsal fin still hurts a little. I swim in front of the group.
"What's the plan guys?"
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #543 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
The battle is almost upon us. I'm doing some last minute self pep talks, when Manny shouts,"Guys! Olive and Oliver are back!" Breme gives them a warm welcome. He doesn't know they are returning.I swim next to him. "Great. Your back. Just in time to die with us.." Olive and Oliver give me a quizzical expression. "You know what? Never mind. I'm having my last minute mood swing." I return to Muse's side, in hopes of comforting myself.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #544 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Suddenly, Sunlight comes over. Her words were too quick for me to hear. I watch her stomp back to Muse. Huh, are you okay? "Anywho, my name's Breme. Silverbeam left me in charge until he got back from his... Solo mission.".

~~ Iris ~~
I swim quickly to Basta. "Why didn't you tell me you were my father? Why did you kill my mother!!". Anger fills every breath I take.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #545 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
"Where are we needed?" Oliver asks.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:02 PM   #546 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
"Where are we needed?" asks Oliver. "You can be in my team. I need more people. I'm with Flamesong and probably Sunlight.".
Old 07-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #547 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
"Sounds good." Oliver says.
"Olive," I say, "You seem awfully quiet. Are you OK?"
"I'm fine," she says. "Just a bit confused. Who are we battling? What is our plan?"
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #548 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
"Sounds good." replies Oliver.
Manny looks at Olive, "Olive, you seem awfully quiet. Are you OK?" He seems to be wondering on what happened to them. Olive replies hastily "I'm fine, just a bit confused. Who are we battling? What is our plan?".

I start, "There are 4 groups." I make marks on the floor. "One from the north, one in the east, west, and vice-versa. Me, Basta, Iris, and Draco lead one from each side. We need all remaining fish who are not leaders to join in one group. There needs to be 3-5 fish each and we all fight from the perimeters to the core; that's where the leader awaits.". They look confused and then they both nod.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #549 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I listen to the group's plan, they don't seem to notice I'm awake
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #550 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
"Okay," Olive replies. "And we're in your group?"

I look up.
"Guys!" I say. "Ripple is awake!"