Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #561 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
"I love you too.". My heart.. It feels.. Full.

"We'll talk after the battle. But promise me.. See me after okay? Near the entrance?"
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #562 
Saphira101

"I promise."
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #563 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
Everything starts happening so fast, I don't understand what's going on.
"Guys!" I shout. "What group am I in? What's the plan?! Explain, please someone, now!"
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #564 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
Iris has finally fallen for Draco. I'm happy for them both.
"Guys!" Ripple shouts. "What group am I in? What's the plan?! Explain, please someone, now!" Breme quickly explains the battle plans, and stops to think about whose group to put her in.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #565 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
"Guys! Olive and Oliver are back!" says Manny. Sure enough, there they are, holding a bunch of herbs. Good, we're going to need all the hep we can get if we want to defeat an army. Suddenly I see Iris swimming over to me. Why does she look so angry? "Why didn't you tell me you were my father? Why did you kill my mother!!"
she says, her eyes ablaze with rage. I stare for a moment at her, then redeem myself. " Well, if you really want to know, your so-called precious, perfect mother betrayed me, and tried to kill me! " I say angrily.I don't mention it was to feed her fry. I didn't have a choice anyway. In the arena, it's kill or be killed. She glares at me, then swims off to talk to Draco. I look at Oscar and Mika. I will probably need one more fish with me, if everyone's not sorted into groups.
~~~Mika~~~
I'm trembling with excitement. "I'm actually going to battle Shadowmoon clan warriors! Again! I didn't get a very good chance to see, but now I will be able to get a perfect view of their battle tactics!" I say happily. Oscar gives me a confused look, then shakes his head. " This isn't a game, you know..." he says, sounding slightly scared. Well, of course he is correct, we are horribly outnumbered and will likely die in the process. I just simply say " We will be... fine." he nods, relaxing a bit. I look at him, his eyes full of fear. " There is no need to be afraid. If we die, we die for the right cause. Isn't this better than dying alone in a fish bowl, where nobody will care, nor remember you? Isn't it better to die fighting for a worthy cause?" I think of my old pathetic home. I have come so far, I would never go back.
~~~Oscar~~~
Mika is trembling with excitement but me- I'm trembling with fear. I hate this. I hate being a coward. I'm too scared to fight for my friends, and too scared to admit it! Mika happily chats on and on about how excited she is. " This isn't a game, you know..." I say. Her babbling is just making me more nervous. She says "We will be... fine." I nod slowly, relaxing a bit. The fight isn't quite yet here yet, so I don't have to worry. She looks me in the eye, and I feel uncomfortable, like she can see right through me. " There is no need to be afraid. If we die, we die for the right cause. Isn't this better than dying alone in a fish bowl, where nobody will care, nor remember you? Isn't it better to die fighting for a worthy cause?" she says, then looks thoughtful, like she is thinking of the past. She's right. If something bad does happen to me, it will be for my friends, for Silverbeam, for his kingdom.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #566 
rubinthebetta

I see Iris and Draco hanging out, and I smile. I'm about to swim over to Manny and help him explain to Olive and Oliver what's going on, but Ripple shouts, "Guys! What group am I in? What's the plan?! Explain, please someone, now!" I swim over to her quickly, but Breme is already there. All the same, I stick around. "So you're feeling better, Ripple?" I ask her, as Breme wonders what group to put her in. She nods and smiles. "Breme, I think it would be a good idea if Ripple went with Iris' group. There aren't many fish in that group at the moment," I point out. Breme nods slowly and resumes thinking.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #567 
Perry the platypus

~NightFire~
I stare at the injured trio and I had a flashback...

*NightFire's Flashback*
I watch as an clumsy kid run around in a pet store and he eventually knocked over my cup. I jumped and bit the kid with all the strength I had. He screamed, then plucked me off of him and put me in a bowl full of water. I lay down at the bottom while the kid kept poking the glass...but one day when I was sleeping, the kid thought I was dead and flushed me down the toilet. A very nice - looking guy found me and took me to a HUGE body of water and plopped me in. I swam happily in the water and eventually, I got here.

~Nightfire~
I startled awake and I thought of the nice guy. "I wish I can see him again," I whispered sadly.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #568 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
"Guys! What group am I in? What's the plan?! Explain, please someone, now!" Ripple yells out confused. I swim over from my nest. I stop and think for a few moments. Flamesong comes over and says, "So you're feeling better, Ripple?" she nods then smiles. Flamesong then points out, "Breme, I think it would be a good idea if Ripple went with Iris' group. There aren't many fish in that group at the moment,". I think even more. Iris needs backup. Especially if she's thinking about some fish. "Okay, then. Ripple shall go in Iris' group. I already have a lot of fish in my group.

~~ Iris ~~
" Well, if you really want to know, your so-called precious, perfect mother betrayed me, and tried to kill me! " Basta angrily replies. "But.. She was only fighting you for food! Me and Breme were starving! And then... She died." I sadden. I go and swim over to Draco.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #569 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
Iris looks at me. She doesn't seem angry anymore.... just... sad. "But.. She was only fighting you for food! Me and Breme were starving! And then... She died." she says sadly. She swims away to Draco, and I watch. Should I not have killed her? No. Like I thought earlier, she would have killed me off without any hesitation. But.. she wasn't doing it for a selfish reason. She was doing it for those she loved most. Not me. I had my own selfish reasons to win. But that's behind me now.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #570 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
"Who's Iris?" I ask. Then I see her and memories flood back, they're not good. I can't quite put my fin on it though.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote