Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #581 
Saphira101

(Okay, Olive doesn't seem to be going with anyone yet. Draco will have her in his group. Anyone else???)
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #582 
LebronTheBetta

(Actually, I think Olive should be in Iris' group. There doesn't seem to be anyone there. ._. Or... Maybe Ripple can be in her's and then Olive can be in yours. So now, the teams are, East: Draco, Olive, etc. West: Iris, Ripple, etc. South: Basta, Mika, Oscar. North: Breme, Sunlight, Flamesong, and Manny. --- All that's left is Nightfire, Muse, and Ori. They'll decide. Hope it's not too confusing. hehe)
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:29 AM   #583 
Lotte

Muse:

Olive and Oliver return. I have never really gotten to know them well...but I can recall them. I feel Sunlight fidgeting next to me, she must be nervous about the upcoming battle...but who can blame her? She swims up to greet Olive and Oliver..
"Great. Your back. Just in time to die with us.."
There's a long pause.
"You know what? Never mind. I'm having my last minute mood swing."
She returns to my side, and I hold her fin in mine, trying my best to comfort her.
---------------------------Later---------------------------------
Names are being called out as each fish is designated to his/her team.
"Good luck Sunlight," I whisper, smiling.
" I promise I'll return," she says, determined.
As her name is called I can feel her leaving my side. Only Nightfire, Ori, and I, remain. I sigh, staring longingly in the direction of the teams. How can I not fight alongside my friends, while their lives are at risk?

I close my eyes, and I remember Silverbeam. I can feel my eyes starting to water and I quickly wipe them away. I can't get emotional right now..
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:51 AM   #584 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
"Muse, will you be in my group?" I ask.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #585 
Perry the platypus

~NightFire~
I see a betta swim next to Muse, talking. "I'm watching over them until Flamesong gets back," I explain. "What's your name?"
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #586 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
Breme silences everyone, and announces his group, and they nod. "Next up on Basta's group.. Basta come up here and address us your team." he says. " I have those two," I say, gesturing to Mika and Oscar. He nods, and I watch. Right now, I just want to get things moving along. I wonder when Silverbeam will be back...." I think silently. He's been gone for a while, and I'm starting to wonder if anything happened to him.
~~~Ori~~~
I'm not quite sure who's group I'm in, so I swim anxiously up to Iris. " Iris, would it be alright if I joined your group?" I ask.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-11-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #587 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
Breme is announcing what groups each fish go in by their leaders. "Okay, then. For Basta's south group, there will be Mika and Oscar.". Everyone nods. Suddenly, this betta named Ori swims up to me nervously. "Iris, would it be alright if I joined your group?". I need more fish in my group, it should be fine. Ori is a quite one anyways. I nod. "Of course; Me, you, and Ripple are in the west team." I whisper back.

~~ Breme ~~
Basta says Mika and Oscar are in his team. "Okay, then." then I nod. "We got the north and south done. What about the east group, Draco? Since there's only 2 fish, maybe you should have Nightfire or Muse?". This is taking forever. But we only have one shot of saving the princess and finally defeating Darkmist.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #588 
Lotte

Muse:

I'm sulking when someone approaches me, it's Draco.
"Muse, will you be in my group?"
I look up, surprised.
"I'd love to--but I'm blind," I reply.

(Whose name is Nightfire asking? Sorry I get confused easily haha)
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #589 
rubinthebetta

I glance at Muse while we're being assigned. I hope Muse will be okay. Suddenly, Draco approaches Muse and asks her to be in his group. She politely tells him that she's blind, and I blink. She's handling this way better than I would. I then think of the battle, and what might happen to all my friends. I feel stupid for thinking about myself, but a tear slips out. How can this work? It seems so hopeless, a desperate last stand of some petty fish who are nothing to the enemy. I feel traitorous thinking of it, but I wish Silverbeam were back. He'd know what to do. He'd make it alright. I don't want to wish that, because I know Breme is doing the best he can. We all are. But that doesn't make it any easier. I see Manny looking at me, and I silently swim off to a dark corner and cry. I couldn't bear it if anything happened to him. I want this all to end, all to be over with. I want all of us to be in a nice, happy place together. I want us to have fun, to be free of this, to be happy. I don't want all of this. I know I sound like a fry, bawling and complaining and wishing, but I can't help it. I wipe my eyes and swim back to the others.

(Nightfire is asking Sunlight's name, Lotte.)
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #590 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
I start to pace back and forth. This is taking much, much, longer than it should. I look around at the other fish. My eyes drift to Breme. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid out there. What would happen if any of these fish would die? They die fighting, fighting for something they believe in. That sounds like a better than death than dying quiet and defeated of old age, or being forced to battle to the death, where it's one or the other.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote