Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #621 
mybabyjets

Quote:
Originally Posted by litelboyblu View Post
"sigh" realizes the 2 other fish and swims up to them "hi, im Butter right now im really really lost and i can't find my way out this whole time i was just bored to death throwing rocks swimming in circles thinking of a way just to get outta here so can you please help me out if you dont mind ?"
~jets~ ~stripes~

We dont know how to get out either...but this time tomorrow they will attack.
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #622 
rubinthebetta

I see Butter talking to two other fish and saying, "They're gonna attack this time tomorrow." I swim over and gently say, "Guys, our group here is the one attacking tomorrow. I think you got a bit mixed up." I swim off. Why do they show up right before we're attacking?, I think. "I don't know who they are or what they want. And they're acting like they're part of our already," I say to myself. What do they know about us? I swim to the others and say, "Well? Are we invading or not?"
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #623 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
the blue butterfly swims up to the other fish, and talk to them. I don't catch very much, just bits and pieces. They think Shadowmoon are the ones attacking? Flamsong swims up to them and says "Guys, our group here is the one attacking tomorrow. I think you got a bit mixed up." then swims off, leaving them to think on that. She swims up to us. "Well? Are we invading or not?" she says. The others and I nod, and the groups assemble. Time for Shadowmoon to pay for what they've done to Waterflash, to Neptune, to Muse.... and I will make sure they pay, very, very dearly.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:51 PM   #624 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Some fish swam in, and I heard they're spies? No, they're too skinny. I assemble with the groups, "You guys know your groups and the plan. Just fight them until you reach the core; with Darkmist and Stardust. We will start tonight, when the full moon rises past the surface," They all nod. "Also, no more distractions. We cannot possibly allow these fellow newbies to fight. Basta, I will leave them to you. Use them for distractions, or simply drive them off. We have no time. Everyone, get ready, and let the night of the darkest hour start." I clap with my pectorals and everyone prepares.

~~ Iris ~~
2-3 fish swam in, are they spies? No. I never seen them at base. Breme brings all the fish together and we discuss the plan. Prepare supplies, get into groups, fight to core, and end the final battle. We all nod. I go prepare herb packs with Flamesong to distribute to all the fighting fish. Breme makes sure everything comes smoothly with Sunlight at his side, and Basta has to deal with the newcomers.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #625 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
"You guys know your groups and the plan. Just fight them until you reach the core; with Darkmist and Stardust. We will start tonight, when the full moon rises past the surface," says Breme. "Also, no more distractions. We cannot possibly allow these fellow newbies to fight. Basta, I will leave them to you. Use them for distractions, or simply drive them off. We have no time. Everyone, get ready, and let the night of the darkest hour start." he adds. I look at the other fish and scowl. I swim up to them angrily. " Listen, I don't have time for this, so just... just go swim away or something!" I say. Not the most clever thing to say, but it seems to have taken somewhat of an affect on them. I feel slightly guilty, but this is probably better than using them as a pawn. In a huge battle like this, there won't be time for crazy fish swimming around aimlessly. It's for their own good, I tell myself. They stare at me with surprised, hurt expressions. I watch as they dart off, then grab a few supplies from Flamesong.
~~~Oscar~~~
I watch as Basta scares the other fish off, then frown. It wasn't exactly the nicest thing to say... plus, maybe they could've been of some use to us! I sigh, then gather rocks. I know its not that affective, but I will help in every way I can, then swim over to Basta with Mika. let the night of the darkest hour start.... Breme's words echo in my head, and I shudder. We're really doing it... we're actually going to battle... I shudder.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #626 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
In the distance I see Basta scare off the new bettas. Good. They'll probably die in battle, and it'll be my fault. This leader thing is tiring! Silverbeam, where are you?

Sunlight says, "I'll go prepare for the battle. Take care, and I'll meet you once it's time to go in our formations." I nod. "Okay, make sure you don't forget anything." I watch her swim away. We might have some fry someday. But not until the rice paddies are safe from those savages. I go to Basta. "How did they do? I saw you scare them off," I pause and look at the entrance. "I also saw them drop some scales." I smirk, but my father seemed worried. How come?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #627 
rubinthebetta

Breme announces that we're leaving, and Basta tells off those newcomers. Well, they may be mad at us, but at least they won't die tonight, I think. I see Manny and swim to him. "I can't believe we're actually doing this," I say. We stare at each other, and no words are needed. I'm reassured by the love I see in his eyes. But the happiness is replaced by worry. What if Manny dies out there? What if I die? Some of my siblings are in there, I think. Then my eyes widen. How did I know that? My gaze drifts over to the dying Neptune...and I realize what was happening. This is one of the powers Neptune gave me. I can read minds, I think to myself. I reach out with my mind to the camp, and latch onto one mind I know. Blair. She was my sister. I reach into her mind and hear her going off the names of our siblings. Then she thinks with pride about her new position as commander. Well, apparently I'm kin with those I'm up against. Crud, I think. I sort of knew that from the start. The ShadowMoon clan is the biggest "gang" in the area, and my siblings had always wanted big. And I never fit the bill. So they left me. Some are pirates, some are ShadowMoon clanners. I moan. Why do I have to belong to a group of siblings that are the enemy? Why didn't I just be like my siblings and stay a loner and ignore this group? But I know why. I couldn't leave these fish I now call my friends to die. I'm not heartless like those who left me. I am nothing like them. I take a deep breath. I'm ready to fight them. I don't care if some of the enemy are my kin. I know them no longer. They are just more enemies to fight.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #628 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
"Flamesong, you seem worried. Is everything all right?"

____
Sorry this is so short!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #629 
tigerhappy26

Name:Apollo
Age (human years):1
Breed:Betta Splendens
Tail type:Halfmoon
Color:Black and Orange
Personality:Likes to be the leader,can be aggressive,and secretive
Noteworthy:He produces very beautiful Offspring.Learns quickly.He has all the qualities of the olympian Apollo
He kind of looks like this I don't own this image it was found on google
tigerhappy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #630 
rubinthebetta

tigerhappy29, it will be really hard to incorporate yourself into the roleplay unless you've read a lot of the pages. We're in a tight spot at the moment. But if you'd like, I have an idea for your Apollo. So, Flamesong, my character, has siblings in the ShadowMoon clan, our enemy. Apollo could be one of Flamesong's siblings if you'd like. It would be really hard to get you into our group now, but it would make perfect sense if you were a ShadowMoon clanner. Is that okay with you?

~~Flamesong~~

"Flamesong, are you okay? You seem worried," Manny says with concern in his voice. I take a deep breath and say, "Apparently one of the powers Neptune gave me is mind-reading. And I've discovered not all of my siblings are pirates. Some of them are part of ShadowMoon clan, and one of them, Blair, is even a commander. Blair is a really tough fish."