Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #631 
Saphira101

Hey guys, I have a ton of summer camps that I'm going to, so please excuse me if I don't post here as much. :)
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #632 
litelboyblu

OMG i'm so confused oh well "sigh" Butter looks at all the other betta's and has a frown on his face "great i think we might be stuck and next thing you know there talking about us being dead" Butter's thinks "could they be canubals" quietly says " I guess we will know tommorrow if im living" sigh what a horrible week!
litelboyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #633 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Name: Mystery
Age (human years):3
Breed: betta splendens
Tail type:Halfmoon/Rosetail (HM/RT)
Color: Orange Dalmation
Personality: leader, strong, "king-like", authoritative
Noteworthy:

This is such a cool ideas!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #634 
MyRainbowBettaFish

~~Mystery~~

I watch as i arrive to where the others are. This is such a strange place..and i dont understand why everybody speaks of battle..
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #635 
rubinthebetta

I see yet another fish come up and I nudge Basta. "News of our battle has spread," I say. So many are arriving! They may fight alongside us, but they will never understand the real meaning of this. Not now, not ever.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #636 
Saphira101

Exclamation Announcement

Hey everyone, I really don't mean to be rude at all, but I think we've reached our limit on joiners. Those who join now are going to be quite confused and will have trouble understanding what's really going on. This roleplay is nearly over, but I am already planning a sequel for it, which you guys will be totally welcome to join. Those of you who've just joined can stay in the roleplay, but I'd like to request that no one else joins until I make the sequel.

Thanks,
Saphira
Old 07-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #637 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
I swim up to Iris.
"Iris, I don't ever, ever want to keep secrets from you, so I'm going to tell you now: I'm the son of Shadow Moon Clan's leader. Like you, I've joined the good side. I just don't want you to think I'm keeping secrets from you, because I promise I never will." Iris nods.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #638 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
I watch as Iris and Breme prepare for battle. For a moment I feel slightly worried for Breme, then push it away. He's tough. He'll be fine. my eyes wander to iris again, who is talking to Draco again. What if the last thing she ever hears from me, and probably one of the only things, was how awful I think her mother is? Iris listens carefully to Draco's words, then nods. I better tell her something, anything. I swim up to her. " Iris!" She turns around. " Be careful," I say gruffly.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #639 
rubinthebetta

I see Basta swim over to Iris and say something to her. I smile and swim to Breme. "How are you coping with all this leading? I know it's probably tough without Silverbeam here, but you're doing great. This is almost over, and then we can live normal lives," I chuckle.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #640 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
Draco swims up to me, while I was just swimming away from getting my herbs. "Iris, I don't ever, ever want to keep secrets from you, so I'm going to tell you now: I'm the son of Shadow Moon Clan's leader. Like you, I've joined the good side. I just don't want you to think I'm keeping secrets from you, because I promise I never will." I nod. Looks like all of us have our dark secrets.. Draco quickly swims away, learning battle tactics and whatnot. I was just checking if I have all the herbs I need. Moss for bleeding.. Fern for mending bones.. Wisteria for preventing infections.. Basta interrupts me from afar. "Iris!" I turn. "Be careful," he says quietly. I nod, "You, too.". He swims away. In the far paddy abyss, I see Flamesong and Breme having a little chat. I must get on with my herbs.. And then I quietly turn back.

~~ Breme ~~
Sunlight swims away for a quick nap. Flamesong shows while I was just thinking on what to do with Darkmist. "How are you coping with all this leading? I know it's probably tough without Silverbeam here, but you're doing great. This is almost over, and then we can live normal lives," I nod. "It's hard. I hope Silverbeam comes back soon, I hardly know a thing about leading! And as for normal lives.." My voice drifts. "I was thinking about me and Sunlight having our fry?" I turn slightly red. "I know.. We're in the deep of battle but I could just imagine all the grizzle crowntails and then orangy veiltails." Flamesong nods, "What about you and Manny?" This is so weird.. Talking about fry with my ex-crush. But oh well, she's the only friend that I can talk to besides Iris and Sunlight. Basta wouldn't understand.. He'll just say I'm stupid. I chuckle.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote