Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #651 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Everyone is getting anxious. I swim to the entrance of the basin and I look at the sky. It's the full moon. Time for the attack to commence.\

I swim to the center; where the meetings always start. Once I swim there, everyone starts to swim in front of me in lines.. Manny, Olive, Sunlight, Flamesong, Basta, Iris, Draco, and everyone else. "Alright, everyone." I clear my throat. "You know which group you are in, and while we move to our stations, we must be quiet as the moon." Everyone faces me, and continue to hear my speech. "Finn will be on our side the whole time, and good luck to each and everyone of you for fighting for our legacy. Please say your goodbyes." I end the meeting and wait until everyone says their final goodbyes. I go to the entrance and stare out.

What happens if they all die? It will all be my fault.. It will all be my fault..

~~ Iris ~~
My brother makes the speech before our final battle. I'm so proud of you! Mother would be too.. I shake my head. Breme ends, "...our legacy. Please say your goodbyes." He bows and swiftly goes to the entrance. Good luck little brother.. I say my goodbyes to everyone and I dash off to my group, which I lead.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #652 
rubinthebetta

I swim over to Manny when Breme finishes his speech. "We'll always be together," Manny whispers to me. I smile half heartedly. "Take this to remember me by, whatever happens," I say, giving him a little orange and red streaked pebble. Suddenly, we have to go. I go to Breme and our group heads out into the night. I see the others leaving too, each in their own direction. Each move of my fins takes me closer to what could be my doom.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #653 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Ori~~~
Breme finishes his speech and I swim off to my group. I was always certain I wanted to defeat them, to show them not to mess with Waterflash, but know... I was scared. Would I never came back here? What if my final hours are spent now?
~~~Basta~~~
Breme finishes his speech, and everyone departs.I'm not that worried about them, if they've made it this long they should be able to make it out alive, but still... is this the last time I will see them? Soon we lose sight of our group, and we grimly continue, silently. I can sense the other's fear, the tense way they swim. I glance back at them, then we keep swimming.
~~~Oscar~~~
I shudder as we quietly, but quickly swim. The moon is full, and casts an eerie, dark affect on the river. I'm so scared.... I wish I could be more brave, but I was never made for this... I'm made for being a pet, for happily, safely swimming around, and being fed food, and not having to defend for myself. Mika gives me an encouraging smile, but I can see in her eyes she's frightened too. Somehow, that makes me feel a little better.
~~~~Mika~~~
I watch the others disppear, as they get farther and farther away. We're on our own now. I look at Oscar, his face fresh with fear, and... disappointment? He shouldn't be ashamed of himself, really. I try to give him an encouraging smile, but really, I'm slightly frightened too. I had a ridiculously boring life in a tiny bowl in a classroom, but I was safe. Now, I am approaching the ultimate source of excitement... isn't that what I've always wanted? Adventure? Yes, and for a good cause too. If I go down, I go down fighting.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #654 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I haven't posted sooo long. Sorry!!
*Sunlight*
The pressure has been building, at least for me. We are leaving the dungeon. Marching to our doom. At least I'm in Breme's group. I can die knowing he loves me! I have been training, and Breme said I was getting better. I hope wasn't just being nice.I start to slip into my memories.
---Flashback! (because sunlight has no backstory whatsoever. -.-)
As the female human stuck her hand in, Shimmer, Rainbow, Sparkle and Shine flit to her hand and playfully nip it. Suck ups.. Rainbow, who was the head of the group swims over. "Honestly, I don't understand why Lily's parents still keep you around!" I clench my jaw. "Your IQ is equal to that of dirt, and look like dirt too." She sneers. The others laugh at her joke. Self-centered idiots, the lot of them.. I ram into Rainbow, blinded by rage. She easily dodges me, and I tumble into a plant. She laughs cruelly. "Thats why they are loyal me Sunlight, you best be joining them." I glare at her. "You call that loyalty? Thats them trying to rub off your good fortune on themselves!" She shrugs. "So? THey do everything I say. Does it matter if my joke was funny? No. They laugh anyway." She starts to walk away. "Who think your special because they like you? They would follow a rock if it was pretty enough." She is looking at something behind me. "Bye, have a great time!" She smirks one last time. Then the net scoops me up.
------------------------------------
Looks like someone likes dirt, Rainbow. I bitterly stare at the wall. The battle is about to begin.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #655 
rubinthebetta

(Okay, I'm gonna start the invasion, everybody. Hold on to your seats. )

~~Flamesong~~
We're finally here. I take a deep breath, and we swim silently in. No sound is heard, no light is seen. I swim to the main entrance and kill off the sentries without them making a sound. Good. That'll clear the way for the south group. I look around and don't see any other guards. I swim to Breme and whisper, "All clear." He nods and I make sure all the other groups are here. One by one, I check them off in my head. I sneak down to the dungeons with four other fish, the group leaders. Iris leads, and we soon are in a dim and gloomy room with a fish chained up in it. She looks half-dead, and when we come in, she says, "No..no..don't kill me..please.." She faints, exhausted from that effort to speak. "It's Stardust. I'll take her to the cave. You guys start the battle," I say. I silently swim out to our little hideout, and lay Stardust next to Muse and Neptune. She is half starved, with wounds all over her. I tell Nightfire to keep an eye on her, then I head out into the darkness, back to the battle that will finish what we started so long ago in the little cave.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #656 
Happyhobbit

~~~Basta~~~
We walk quicker now, with more purpose. I make out some fish in the distance. I frown. Are we this close to the others already? I squint at the shapes. Those aren't our friends, because just barely on some of them, I can make out a crescent shape on their anal fin. I hear the others gulp. " Should we go... go back?" asks Oscar nervously. I shake my head. If there are some around here, there's a pretty good chance the other's are surrounded too. Mika looks at me, and a flicker of understanding passes through her eyes, and she nods, a slight nod, and we dash towards the Shadowmoon clan fish, all of them with one instruction in mind, and one only. kill.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:34 AM   #657 
Happyhobbit

* bump*
Old 07-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #658 
rubinthebetta

As soon as I get back, my stealth part of the mission is over. Well, almost over. I swim over to where the leader should be sleeping. One look and I know he's dead. I look at the gashes in him and think, Yep, that's Breme's handiwork. I go back to the main clearing and hear a fierce battle cry. Breme's sign that stealth is long gone, and it is time to fight. We all become a blur, destroying enemies left and right. The wild gas done them well, I think with pride, and we will see just how far it's training goes tonight.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #659 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
The battle begins. I go to a guard, and fight him quietly. No alarm, but we're still on stealth mode. I bite on, several blows and he's gone. I swim even more and I start the battle cry; the signal to do what's right.

Next, I see a scraggy CT; eyed widened of anticipation, and glory of victory. I grin, you should never have joined them. I swim towards him, maximum speed and hit some blows on his gills. He bit my dorsal but I shook him off. I then, went for his jaw and tore and tore... I let go and his lower jaw broke apart from him. "Eh..." I step away, disgusted. I shake my head. I must be stronger than this. They deserve this anyways.

In the gloom I see my resistance fight on what they believe is right. I continue the battle with PKs, CTs, and even HMs. There are so many... How can we fight all of them? Did I just led these fish to their deathbeds?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #660 
lillyandquigly

hey guys pm me when you make the sequel
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote