Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyandquigly View Post
hey guys pm me when you make the sequel
Of course!!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #662 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
The writhing and twisting shapes of fighting fish are everywhere. Bodies of dead and dying fish litter the ground, and my breath catches in my chest as I recognize one of them.

Olive.

There's a huge gash on her side, and her fins are torn to practically shreds. A Burly orange dalmatian is about to finish her off.
"Get away!" I cry. I'm not about to lose one of my best friends. Olive helped me through more than I can say, and I won't let her die. The attacker turns his attention to me, and I lunge at him. I whack my head into his gills, and he falls to the ground, apparently knocked out. I rush over to Olive, who's breath comes in short gasps. She's losing so much blood...
"Draco..." her voice is barely a whisper. "You have to fight. They need you out there. I'll be fine."
"You're my best friend. I won't let you get slaughtered by some idiot fish!" I scoop her up and swim over to an aquatic fern. It'll make good cover. Now to stop the bleeding...

I pull a few strands from a big clump of java moss (who knows how it got here), and press it onto the wound.
"Draco!" She says. "Go! I can handle myself. You have to take care of the others. If you truly think of me as a friend, then you will do as I say." I nod and reluctantly swim out from under the ferns. Everyone is fighting for their lives, and we're doing pretty well. I dearly hope that Iris is all right. I tackle fish after fish, but nothing can take my mind off of the worry of what could be happening to her -- or any of my other friends.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #663 
Silverbeam

GUYS! I'M BACCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, someone please explain what's going on short and sweet so I don't have to read like 100 posts! >o<

~Sil
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #664 
Saphira101

SILVERBEAM!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Well, we've begun the invasion. Breme's already killed off the leader of SM clan, and I believe that one of the others is freeing Princess Stardust. I'm a bit confused myself, but I think if you just read back the last 3 or so pages you should be caught up with what's happening in the invasion.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #665 
Silverbeam

HAI!!! ^u^
Ok, Thanks! I'll jump in with the people who are looking for the princess!
~Sil ^w^
Old 07-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #666 
Silverbeam

Yeah... I'm still confused... XD So if someone wouldn't mind adding Silverbeam in so i won't be as confused it would be very greatly appreciated.<:D Thanks!!! ^w^
~Sil ^w^
Old 07-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #667 
Saphira101

No problem!!

~~~Draco~~~
Things are not going well for us. Just when we thought we were winning, a hundred more soldiers joined the battle. I'm about to lose hope. My eye suddenly catches on a flash of shimmery white, and I whim around to see Silverbeam! He's fighting for his life against the biggest betta I've ever seen, and I know that he won't be able to take it down without help. I bang the head of the fish I'm currently fighting against a rock and jump into battle with Silverbeam.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #668 
LebronTheBetta

Once I knew you came back, I would've left Darkmist to you. @.@ Sorry, Silverbeam!

~~ Breme ~~
I see in the distance... Silverbeam! I smile, Yes, I won't have to play "leader" anymore! Being a leader was great, but it was soon just tiring.

Next up, I fight a young, ambitious female HMPK. "I eat small fish like you for dinner," I smirk, taunting her. She sniffs. "Just try." Anger builds up in my fins, I launch myself at her. She dodges then pounces on me. "Fool." She growls. I shrug her off, and bite her gills. She stops to take a breath and I finish her, with a killing blow. I clap my pectorals together. "Who's the fool now?"

~~ Iris ~~
I fight fish after fish.. All the fish I have betrayed. I growl to myself, "This is what you deserve. After all the pain you made my friends go through.. My brother.. My father!"
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:33 AM   #669 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
I swam quickly toward my quest members, no... My family. 'Ahh!' I groan and float down grasping my forehead. I couldn't remember what happened. All I can remember is swimming there, fighting, and what seemed like an explosion... In my head, no one else had noticed me being blown away but I was. Then I woke up what seemed like miles away from the base. I swam back as fast I could. I kept swimming toward them. I heard laughter in my head and I started coughing and wheezing. I covered my mouth with my fins and sunk lower, I looked at my fins. I red cloud of blood was fogging my vision. I concentrated as light surged through my fins, I raised them to my head and the symbol of my kingdom burned into forehead I pressed my fins to my temples and power flooded through my head. I let out a screech and and closed my eyes. When I opened them I felt power surging through me and darted passed them. I swam quicker and quicker, winding through the caves and passage ways. I came to a stop and blinked. Where am I...? Why did I just... I don't remember where I came from, I'm not sure what ways I swam, my friends... How will I...? I looked in front of me. I look through a tiny hole in a giant block of stone or some sort of coral. I see a glimmering fish lying there on the ground. Grey and dirty, the female snored lightly in her slumber. In-in-out, in-in-out. "Star... Stardust." I choke out in a whisper. I'm about to shout out her name- "Well, well, well... It's been so very long..." I whip around to see an a fish I'd reconize anywhere, Darkmist... He continues, "So very long indeed... My dearest... Cousin."

--------
I'M NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS HAVE FOUND STARDUST OR FOUGHT DARKMIST BUT IF YOU HAVE I WILL EDIT THIS OR WHATEVER! I DON'T WANT TO CONFUSE ANYONE!!!
~Sil
Old 07-30-2013, 07:11 AM   #670 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
I tear into a buff DT's gills, repeatedly. It falls to the ground, still twitching. Something bites into my flesh, and I see a female veiltail. I shake her off, and ram into her over and over, until she slumps to the ground motionless. I look over my shoulder, trying to locate the others, and I see Oscar, frozen in terror, watching the battle around him. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! FIGHT, YOU MORON!" I scream at him, and he snaps to life, and starts fighting. I have a huge gash in my side, and a huge chunk of my caudual fin is gone, but I pay it no mind. we need to get to the others! Suddenly I feel painfully aware of all the enemies around us. We can't win, this is impossible. But we can go down fighting. For my kin, for my friends, for Silverbeam. I lunge back into action. We are going to win, no matter what the cost.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote