Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #671 
Lotte

Muse:

I feel useless. I can feel the others around me are asleep, so I decide to venture out of the cave. I wander around and recklessly tear a fin. I'm blind now...and useless. It stings but I keep swimming and realize im in one of the secret passage ways.
"So very long indeed... My dearest... Cousin." A part of the cave faintly echoes.
Darkmist!
I swim as I fast as I can towards the voice till I'm dangerously close.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #672 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
Darkmist looks into my eyes, and I let out another groan. *Darkmist's memory being transferred to Silverbeam:*
"Now young Mist, you know you will never be the prince of my brother's kingdom." "I know father but why! Why can't we have power!" "We will my little prince we will, we will no longer be ruled over, no longer be just their relatives we will be stronger, better, more powerful..."
I let out another painful cough. And shove him out of my head and renew my strength. "You traitor..." I spat and suddenly I see Muse practically fly in front of him. "Muse!" I yell. Darkmist grabs her, he's much larger than her. He laughs darkly, "Well well well... Does little Silvey Wilvey have girlfriend? How cute." He says. "Let. Her. GO." I spit out angrily, "Oh but why? I'm very fond of her." He says with a pout. "NOW." I order. He smile evilly, "Fine," He says and rams into her head. She sinks toward the ground. "MUSE!" I shout and swim toward her. "No no no" I whisper frantically, she was still breathing but she was passed out. I turn to my cousin, my enemy. I swim up to face him. "It's been a nice chat, but I'm afraid I have to kill you now," I say to him. I turn and swim straight through the rock where my sister was now awake and swimming around. "Silverbeam! How...?" She asks. I took her fin and swam right through the rock again. She looks at me confused. "Silverbeam, how... When did you get these powers?" She asks. I ignored her not wanting to explain now. I swam down to Muse and pick her up. Channeling all my energy I looked down at her. I knew she had been blinded in battle, which was my fault. I focused all my healing power toward her and her beautiful eyes. 'I need you, both of you. I can't defeat him on my own.' I thought desperately, 'Please, just open your eyes...'
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #673 
Lotte

Muse:

"You traitor..." a familiar voice, says to Darkmist.
I attempt to ram myself into Darkmist's side, but in vain. I miss, and to my horror, I end up in front of him.
"Muse!"
My head slowly turns around. Silverbeam? Darkmist grabs me, and I thrash around violently, trying to break free...but also, in vain.
"Well well well... Does little Silvey Wilvey have a girlfriend? How cute."
I face Silverbeam, and can sense the anger building up within him.
"Silverbeam! Go!...take Stardust and leave!" I beg.
"Let. Her. GO." He says dangerously.
"Oh but why? I'm very fond of her."
I bite my lip and close my eyes.
"NOW." he spits.
"Fine," Darkmist sneers.
Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my head as everything fades black. At the same time, tears well up in my eyes.
I was able to see him again..
Old 07-31-2013, 12:06 AM   #674 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
'Come on, please.' I think. She opens her eyes. She smiles at me and tears well up in her eyes. I smile down her as little teardrops plop out of my eyes. "I love you," I whisper happily. "I love you too," she says. I take her fin and I take my sisters. I look up to my enemy. I close my eyes. With my sisters power combined with mine and with Muse's love giving me strength, I open my eyes. In a brilliant white flash I hear Darkmist screech as everything around us explodes. The light fades and everything goes black.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:05 AM   #675 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
The strength is slowly seeping out of me. I must've fought at least a hundred fish, but nothing has changed. The enemy's dead are just replaced by more and more fish. I feel like I'm in a dream, the kind where you're moving in slow motion but everything around you is normal speed, and you can't do anything about it. The fish I'm fighting lands a blow to my forehead, and black splotches swim across my vision. I can't do this anymore... Suddenly, everything is bathed in a blinding white light, then it goes dark. Three shimmery figures emerge from the castle, their fins clasped in one another's. The largest one in the middle raises his fins and declares; "Darkmist is dead!" A cheer erupts from the fish around me, and the enemy is swimming away as fast as their now pitiful fins can carry them. Without their leader, the Shadow Moon clan Warriors are nothing. We are free.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:14 AM   #676 
Nayan

do bettas really jump out of the bowl??
Nayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:55 AM   #677 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayan View Post
do bettas really jump out of the bowl??
They can, and often do if there's no cover on the top of it. Why do you ask?
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:37 PM   #678 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
I swim as fast as I can, blindly fighting fish, this whole thing is a bloody mess! I see a sinister shape in the distance, and a flash of light. Silverbeam? I swim up to him, then I feel something slice down my spine. I give a small groan, then slump to the ground, before everything fades into darkness.

I open my eyes. What the-? This isn't where we were! I'm in an ocean, not a riverbed, an ocean, surrounded by colorful coral, and sparkling objects I can't quite make out. Small orbs float past me, like wisps. I see a familiar shape in the distance. " Neptune?" I say, stunned. he grins, then swims up to me, followed by... Shona. " What are you doing here?" I say to her. If she understood what I said, she ignored it. " Am I dead?" I say again. They don't answer. " Tell me!" I yell. " You are in a state where your passing between your world, and where we are," she says calmly. I glare at her. So I am dead, then. Neptune clears his throat. " Basta, something big is going to happen...something important. Darkmist is now defeated, but a bigger threat lies somewhere, hidden," he says. Shona looks at me, with those intelligent eyes I had once trusted with my life. " Silverbeam's powers will only work, if you are willing to come back... will you?" she says. I don't answer, deep in thought. She groans. " Basta, you're so blind! Can't you see, you have friends to go back to besides Neptune! Silverbeam, Draco, Manny, Flamesong, Mika, Oscar, and all of the others!" she says. " Even Breme and Iris," she adds, a soft look in her eyes. I stare at her. Did she think I wanted to be with her? She's wrong. I don't love her anymore, and I never will, although I have nothing against Iris and Breme. Though I am impressed she pointed out the pluses to me, instead of making it seem like I have nothing... maybe she... no, no. That's impossible. " Take me back," I say determindly. I see something in her eyes... sadness? Disapointment? Neptune simply smiles. " Good choice," he says, and everything fades into darkness once again.

~~~Mika~~~
Basta tears so fast to get to the others, we can barely keep up. We see a flash of light. Amazing... Silverbeam did it. He killed Darkmist. My eyes fill with tears of happiness, and in my giddieness. In my excitement, I hug Oscar, and he looks at me with awe, and I turn away, my face burning. I hear a small groan, and I turn, to see Basta, an open wound in his spine. " NO!" I scream
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #679 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
I keep on fighting until I've seen a bright light. I look around, all the warriors are dead. I smile, "Silverbeam has done it." I look around, in search for her.

"Sunlight?" I groan. My back hurts with scratches but it hurts more when there's a possibility of Sunlight being.. No.. That wouldn't happen. She'd never let that happen. I keep on searching and then I see her orangy self. "Sunlight!" We run to each other. And we hug. "You're bleeding.." I say, astonished. She groans and falls. "Sunlight?" My eyes widen. "I'm okay, Breme." She says.

"You'll always be okay... As long as I'm here." We both hug.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #680 
Lotte

Muse:

My heavy eyelids slowly lift up, as I notice my vision is fading from blurry to clear. I can see Silverbeam's worried facial expression. My fluctuating vision finally ceases and my eyes light up, as I realize I can see again. Tears well up in my eyes as a smile spreads across my face.
"I love you," he says happily.
"I love you too," I reply.
He takes my fin and Stardust's, as we look at Darkmist, all of us knowing that this war must end, once and for all. I close my eyes and hear Darkmist's screech, as we are enveloped in a blinding white light.

[Did Silverbeam kill Darkmist with a silver beam?]