Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-31-2013, 06:00 PM   #681 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
I shake my head to clear my vision, and look around me. Dead Shadow Moon Clan warriors litter the ground, but none of our fish are among them. Thank fins. Olive is being tended by Oliver, who actually turns out to be pretty good with herbs. Basta is being tended by Flamesong, who is assisted by Manny. Everyone else has already been tended to. But where's Iris? A wave of panic hits me, until I see her swimming near a large rock. I swim up to her and she hugs me.
"You're okay..." she sobs into my fins. "I thought... I thought..." I suddenly find myself crying too. Not out of sadness, but out of joy.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:01 PM   #682 
Saphira101

Hey guys, in Neptune still alive?
Old 07-31-2013, 06:25 PM   #683 
LebronTheBetta

I think he died. o.O

~~ Iris ~~
The battle went by so fast.. Mobs and mobs of fish calling me traitors, I was scarred for life. I remember.. "I didn't do anything! All I'm trying to do is protect the ones I love..." I still hear their voices ring in my head. "Traitor! Traitor!" Their mocking laughter hurt my heart. I suddenly fall next to a big rock; sobbing. The battle was over, but in my heart it wasn't. "I'm not a traitor.." I whisper to myself. "I'm not a traitor.." I see a greenish figure near the horizon. I suddenly remember my friends. Draco! Breme! Basta! Sunlight! The memories of them pour in my head. Turns out the greenish figure was my love, Draco.

I swim swiftly to him. "You're okay..." I cry into his fins. "I thought... I thought..." Draco starts to cry to. I swab his tear away with my fin.

"It's going to be okay... As long as you're here." I feel woozy.. Like there's something coming out of me... I feel a wetness from my fins; they were covering something. I turn to look and see a deep, wide wound. I turn to Manny and whisper, "Take care, I'll watch over you. Say I love you to Breme and Basta for me... And to you too, my love." I fall down and see brightness.

"Mother?" My mother appears, smiling with tears. "It's... It's time, dear." I nod, slowly. "I have done what was supposed to be done. I found love, and also saw my brother again, including my father." I break into tears and fall into my mother's fins. "Sh...." She whispers. "It will be okay. I'll take care of you now." I nod, slowly. I look back and see Draco crying in a mystic bubble to the real world with my body next to him, everyone else is tending to others as they do not know what has happened to me. "Goodbye, my love. I'll see you once you're ready." I make a little tear and then Shona takes me to a portal, with great light.

- Iris Died. -
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:18 PM   #684 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
I stir, just in time to see a figure slump to the ground. No. NO! I suddenly get up, and tear over to the slumped shape, like a broken doll. Iris... I stare at her eyes, still open, tears still fresh on her cheeks. She's dead. Gone. " No." I whisper. " NO!" I yell. She's gone.... gone! No, please. Not her, not her! I stare at her body. She looks so much like her mother, even in death. This is his fault... this is all his fault! Even before he died, he just had to have his final finalle, didn't he? I put my head in my fins, so nobody can see the sorrow I must hide. She died because she did the right thing, rebeled against Darkmist and for that, she died? It's not fair, I think bitterly.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #685 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
"It's going to be okay... As long as you're here." She says. She looks down. My eyes follow hers, and I see a deep, wide wound on her side. I was so distracted that I hadn't even noticed...
"Iris! We have to get you to Flamesong, we-" She shakes her head.
"It's too late Draco." She says faintly. "Take care, I'll watch over you. Say I love you to Breme and Basta for me... And to you too, my love." She slumps to the ground, and I know she's gone. Tears are streaming down my face, and Blood is smeared across my chest. Not Iris's, but my own. But I don't care. Death would be a miracle. All I want is to be back with Iris... My vision blurs, and all sound disappears from the world. Then everything goes black.

- End of Draco's life -

I wake up and everything is bathed in a soft white glow. I look up to see the beautiful face of Iris, no longer smeared with sweat or mud or blood. She's smiling. She holds out a fin to me. I take it, and she pulls me up. And I know that everything's going to be okay.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #686 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris in the Afterlife ~~
Draco appears.. I smile, but tears come out. "It isn't your time yet, my love." I kiss him on his forehead.

"Go back to the world, where you can be happy." I nod, Draco shakes his head. "I wanted to spend my life with you!" He falls down on his anal fin, bowing. "Draco... You must carry on you're life without me. Go on, and return to the world." I spread my fins over him and make his wound recover.

"Go... There is one more thing you must do." Draco starts to reply.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:54 PM   #687 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
"Please!" I cry. "Don't make me leave. I'll never be able to live happily knowing that I won't be able to see you for the rest of my life." Iris looks sorrowfully at me with her deep brown eyes.
"But..." I sigh. "If that is what makes you happy, then I shall do as you wish. Just promise me... Promise me that you'll always be there when I need you."
Old 07-31-2013, 07:58 PM   #688 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris in the Afterlife ~~
Draco pleads and then has second thoughts. I cry.

"I'll always be there for you," I hug him. "I will see you in your dreams. I promise." I bid farewell to Draco while making out 'I love you' when he left.

"Goodbye, my sweet."
Old 07-31-2013, 08:03 PM   #689 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
I give Iris one last hug, and then in a flash of light, I'm gone.

-----

I wake up on a bed of soft moss, fish crowded around me.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #690 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
I stir as Draco wakes up. "Why did you kill her?!" I snap at him. I choke his neck and let go as he pleads for oxygen. "Why did you kill Iris!"

I heave. Why did you leave me! I miss you so much, words can't explain this! Misery clouds up inside of me.