Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #691 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
"Breme!" I cry, choking back more tears. "I would never, ever kill Iris. She meant everything to me." I look down, tears running freely down my chin despite my efforts to keep them contained.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #692 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Draco cries and claims Iris was everything. I sigh, and swim in circles.

"She can't be dead... She can't be dead..." I mutter to myself. I swim quickly outside, as we were taking hold of the secret basin. Where... My sister gave us refuge. "Why did you leave me?! You said you'd always be there for me... You lied." I fall down, trying to keep my tears inside my eyes.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:03 AM   #693 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
I recover quickly a look next to me and I see Muse. I smile thankfully. I turn and we all swim out hand-in-hand. I announce that Darkmist has passed and a cheer erupts from the crowd as the remaining of the enemy flee.

As everyone is being treated to I look over to see Draco and Iris talking. Iris has a large rip in her side though I don't think either of them have noticed. I want to swim over and heal her but I know I can't. It would be saving her life, twisting her fate, I cannot do that. My powers are too weak at the moment, so if I tried I would kill her and possibly myself. I watch as Iris' eyes finally fade. I shake my head slightly. I look over to Draco who is trying to get her back and his eyes suddenly fade too. My eyes widen. No no no, that's not right, it can't be. Some of the others bring him to a rock and set him down, his eyes open again. I swim over to the crowd and my sister and Muse follow.

I stay in the back listening to the commotion. I lean over to my sister and whisper, "Star, this might be a good time to practice your healing power." She nods and pushes her way to the front.

~~~Stardust~~~
We emerge and my brother announces the filthy traitor's death, after so we make our way to a little crowd around a fish laying on a rock. Draco, I believe was his name. He seemed to be injured and another fish was yelling at him. My brother leans over, "Star, this might be a good time to practice your healing power," He tells me. I nod and slip past everyone to the front. Breme, the angry one fell down and I lightly pushed him aside, apologizing quietly. I take a deep breath and turn to Draco, "Alright, the wound's on the your chest?" I examine his chest. I bite my lip. "Oh my, I got to get to this quick or he might die..." I say softly to myself. "Ok this might take a while and feel a little weird," I tell him raising my fins over his chest. I close my eyes and think about calming things. I channel my energy into my fins. My fins grow warmer and warmer. I open my eyes as light flows from my fins to him.

~~~Silverbeam~~~
I turn to Muse. "I trust you to gather everyone up and direct them. The injured need to be cared for, if you know anything about healing herbs, please gather some, my sister should be able to help the wound but there will still be a pretty bad scratch," I tell her.I smile and reach up to her and before I reach her my fins fall limp. I feel my smile suddenly fade, my energy was almost drained completely from that burst... Pain explodes in my head. I sink down to the river bottom and collapse there. My eyelids close slowly...

Last edited by Silverbeam; 08-01-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #694 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
I stare at Iris's dead form. I didn't know her for long, but she was such a nice fish.. Tears well up in my eyes, but I try to blink them back. I glance over at the others, who are accusing Draco. It's unlikely.. why would he kill her? Unless all along he was working with Darkmist.. I suddenly hear a laugh behind me. I whip around to see a bright red fish. "You have already lost a comrade.." I stare at him."Who are you to gloat? You on your deathbed!" He smirks. "At least I will die a hero's death, unlike that one." My face reddens. "HOW DARE YOU COMPARE YOURSELF WITH HER! How can you rank yourself among the likes of her?! YOU CALL WINNING WARS FOR A PIGHEADED JERK BEING A HERO?! No matter how many wars you win for your precious Darkmist, you NEVER amount to HALF of her!" He just stares at me, smirking. "Yelling won't save her, you know." There's a million things I could say about you... but in a way your right. I won't be able to bring her back. But I can avenge her! I glare at him some more, and he stares back. "Just die already." I mumble. I swim away, wishing I died instead.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:44 AM   #695 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam View Post
~~~Silverbeam~~~
I recover quickly a look next to me and I see Muse. I smile thankfully. I turn and we all swim out hand-in-hand. I announce that Darkmist has passed and a cheer erupts from the crowd as the remaining of the enemy flee.

As everyone is being treated to I look over to see Draco and Iris talking. Iris has a large rip in her side though I don't think either of them have noticed. I want to swim over and heal her but I know I can't. It would be saving her life, twisting her fate, I cannot do that. My powers are too weak at the moment, so if I tried I would kill her and possibly myself. I watch as Iris' eyes finally fade. I shake my head slightly. I look over to Draco who is trying to get her back and his eyes suddenly fade too. My eyes widen. No no no, that's not right, it can't be. Some of the others bring him to a rock and set him down, his eyes open again. I swim over to the crowd and my sister and Muse follow.

I stay in the back listening to the commotion. I lean over to my sister and whisper, "Star, this might be a good time to practice your healing power." She nods and pushes her way to the front.

~~~Stardust~~~
We emerge and my brother announces the filthy traitor's death, after so we make our way to a little crowd around a fish laying on a rock. Draco, I believe was his name. He seemed to be injured and another fish was yelling at him. My brother leans over, "Star, this might be a good time to practice your healing power," He tells me. I nod and slip past everyone to the front. Breme, the angry one fell down and I lightly pushed him aside, apologizing quietly. I take a deep breath and turn to Draco, "Alright, the wound's on the your chest?" I examine his chest. I bite my lip. "Oh my, I got to get to this quick or he might die..." I say softly to myself. "Ok this might take a while and feel a little weird," I tell him raising my fins over his chest. I close my eyes and think about calming things. I channel my energy into my fins. My fins grow warmer and warmer. I open my eyes as light flows from my fins to him.

~~~Silverbeam~~~
I turn to Muse. "I trust you to gather everyone up and direct them. The injured need to be cared for, if you know anything about healing herbs, please gather some, my sister should be able to help the wound but there will still be a pretty bad scratch," I tell her.I smile and reach up to her and before I reach her my fins fall limp. I feel my smile suddenly fade, my energy was almost drained completely from that burst... Pain explodes in my head. I sink down to the river bottom and collapse there. My eyelids close slowly...
~~~Olive~~~
Iris has died, and Draco did too, for a second. But he came back. He's a mess. Stardust heals his wounds, but she can't heal his broken spirit. Silverbeam is talking to Muse, when he suddenly collapses and his eyes begin to close.
NO. I'm not going to let him die too. We still need him. But how can he be saved? Stardust can't because she'll die too. The only choice is for one of us to sacrifice our life force in order for him to live. No, not one of us. Two. I turn to Oliver, and we give each other a meaningful look. It's time.
We join fins and turn to face Silverbeam. I take one last, deep breath, and let go. Oliver and I are traveling down a dark tunnel, faster and faster. It seems like we'll never stop, when we're thrust into... I don't know what it is. A soft light is everywhere, and it looks like the paddy. Like our home. But it's not. It's a ghost of the real realm, a reflection. We are dead. The shimmering forms of Neptune, Iris, and a fish that must be Shona swim into view.
"You have made a difficult sacrifice." Iris says.
"It's worth it," I replied. "They're safe now."
"You did the right thing. It is not yet Silverbeam's time to leave, he has years and years to go. He still has work to do. You two have fulfilled your destiny. Now come," She says, gesturing her fin.
"Where will we go?" I ask.
"On."
Old 08-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #696 
rubinthebetta

So many fish are dying...I can't take it. I'm tending to a hurt fish with Manny at my side. Suddenly I feel myself slipping into darkness, a nice darkness. I'm steadily going into it. "No! Not Flamesong," I hear a voice say. Manny! I begin to fight my way up to the surface. It takes all my strength. I hear voices once lost to me calling me to them from the bottom, but I don't care. All I need is at the surface. Not here. I keep fighting, but I feel myself weakening.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #697 
Lotte

Muse:

Iris is dead, and Draco is in grave condition. I look down solemnly as we approach them. I feel as if a part of me has also died. Silverbeam whispers something in Stardust's ear that can't be heard. After, he quickly pulls me to the side.
"I trust you to gather everyone up and direct them. The injured need to be cared for, if you know anything about healing herbs, please gather some, my sister should be able to help the wound but there will still be a pretty bad scratch,"
I stare at him in the eye, and nod. I won't let him down.
He swims towards me. Suddenly, his smile fades as he slowly sinks to the ground. My eyes widen in shock. As I swim after him, he lands on the ground with a thud.
"Silverbeam!" I shriek.
He can't die, not now--not ever! I think, as I nudge him and sob hysterically.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #698 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
"Flamesong!" I cry. "Flamesong, please stay." I'm sobbing now. Too many of us are already dead. Iris of wounds, and Olive and Oliver to save Silverbeam. If Flamesong dies... I don't know if I could keep going without her.

[Okay guys, I think we should stop with the deaths now. It's getting too tragic, and we're still going to make a sequel.]
Old 08-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #699 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
My eyes turn into slits, I hear whines; screams of death. So many of us are dying... How can I ever help them? <Hello, brother.> Iris? <Yes, it is me.> I miss you so much! I cannot begin to think. <I know. You must be stronger than this. For me. For Draco. For Sunlight.> My eyes widen. Okay. But what shall I do? <I have gotten you a veil potion. It is full of all the natural remedies, one drop can save a dying fish. Use it wisely.> The eerie voice disappeared. A potion in a small bottle appeared in front of me. I smile, tears of joy. Thank you so much, sister. The silent reply was, I will see you again, my brother.

I nod and head into the cave. "Guys! I have a remedy which can save you all!" I give each fish a drop and they all heal. I smile.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #700 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
Everything was just so overwhelming. I needed to escape. I was feeling dizzy, and my world faded to black once again. I wasn't dead, but hovering between worlds. I wished only to be away from the pain, the suffering. But I couldn't die. Not after I promised Iris that I'd fulfill my destiny. So I hovered exactly between, neither here nor there. I felt a sudden jerk, and I was painfully thrust back into the living world. Breme was hovering over me, holding a small bottle. The liquid within must have healed me, for the wound in my chest no longer hurt. Flamesong was standing behind him, Manny beside her. He looked pained and relieved at the same time, and kept glancing at her. I wondered what had happened.
"Thank you Breme." I say. He nods.
"Did you give some of that to Olive and Oliver? They looked worse for wear when I last saw them." Breme and Manny both look at the ground. Flamesong's eyes fil' with tears.
"Draco...." Say Breme. "They're gone."
"What do you mean?"
He looks strained. "When you were unconscious, they sacrificed their life force in order to save Silverbeam."
"What?" This can't be real. "But you could've just given him a drop of that magical liquid and he would've been fine! Olive and Oliver died for nothing!"
"No." Flamesong speaks up. "Injuries caused by use of magic are different that those caused by war. They cannot be healed by potions or herbs. Silverbeam would've died if it weren't for Olive and Oliver." I'm choking back tears again. The love of my life is gone, and now my best friend, too. Could life become any more torturous? I wished that I could just die like the rest of them.