Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #71 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
~~~Oscar~~~

Suddenly a silver crowntail shouts at us.Did he just call me pipsqueak? What in the world is he talking about? Water something kingdom? Blueface and pipsqueak? I don't know what he is talking about... All I notice is how big he is... and how scary he is... I gawk at him. "I'm here to ask your assistance to the Waterflash Kingdom, which I'll teach you about. You up for it blue-face? Pipsqueak, " He says. I just noticed his teeth too... they look pretty sharp. I huddle behind Manny, hoping I'm too small to see behind him. Too late though, he sees me for sure and looks at quizzically. All I manage is " Uh... sure?"
~celestial~
uggh that last fish was so rude. I see a group of three unusual fish as I start to swim away I see a similar face Silver Beam is that you I remember silver beam from the pet shop we lived in called Waterflash kingdom or as he would like to call it his kingdom huh he was a funny fish we all lived in large tanks stacked one on top of the other and silver beam was on the very top with me under him he always assumed he was the king of the castle because he was on top I always remembered him calling me peasant like i was his servant uggh so annoying. I swim over to the three unsure fish hi silver beam do you remember me celestial we were bunk mates your tank was above mine you always called me peasant and i would throw snarky comments towards you that offended I covered my mouth oop's sorry I diddnt mean it like that the treee fish just stared at me i floated there akwardly waiting for a reply so can I join your little group? I compare my size with his wow he must of shrunk because im twice his size thats a shocker.

Last edited by jona31; 06-11-2013 at 07:23 PM.
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #72 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I think I'll join too!

Name: Solstice
Age (human years): 1
Breed: Splendens
Tail type: crowntail
Color: Yellow with silver tipped fins, except for anal fin.
Personality: Unusally kind and shy at first.
Noteworthy: was born with no color on the anal fin since fin growth for unknown reasons.

(PS. I'll post later cause I gtg now)

Last edited by Little Leaf; 06-11-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #73 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta's Dream~~~
I'm in a very large container. I look around and see human eyes gawking at me and arguing with each other. " The young one will surely die!" No no... it has champion bloodlines!" It's father IS those champion bloodlines!" One of the humans dump a huge king betta in the tank with a lot of scars. I recognize him... I know this fish. " Your still young..." he says.I see something in his eyes.Is it pity? Sympathy? " We don't need to fight like the humans want us too.." I say quietly. He looks at me. "No, you don't understand. He then lunges at me and I move aside and he rams into the glass. He glares at me and I tremble. Another betta is put in and starts to bite him and tear at his fins and bite him... over and over. It's a horrible sight, and the betta screams over and over and over. " NO!!!!! STOP!!!!" I scream as I realize who he is. " STOP IT!!!!" I wake up with a jolt, my father's screams still echoing in my head. That was strange... i haven't had that dream since I was young. I look around. i am still in the cave thing. Neptune isn't around. I wonder where he went. I wince feeling a pain all over my body. Oh... I remember now. I think bitterly of the phyco betta. That blue, deformed betta... he saved me. No, I think. I could have handled it... maybe.

~~~Oscar~~~
Another fish swims up to use and talks to this waterflash guy like he knows him. I wonder if he does? " Wow," I say. "We almost have a party here," I chirp. I see the other bettas stare at me and I shrink back behind Manny.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-11-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #74 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
I think I'll join too!

Name: Solstice
Age (human years): 1
Breed: Splendens
Tail type: crowntail
Color: Yellow with silver tipped fins, except for anal fin.
Personality: Unusally kind and shy at first.
Noteworthy: was born with no color on the anal fin since fin growth for unknown reasons.

(PS. I'll post later cause I gtg now)
Yay! The more the merrier! I saw your story but I didn't have time to post, by the way. It was really good! :)
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #75 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam View Post
I'm watching the two bettas from behind the rock. The one I was just fighting is talking to a red and purple pipsqueak. My fin hurts really bad but I've dealt with worse injuries at the kingdom. It's funny, really, these petty fish don't know the wild life of the kingdom. I bet they've never seen such a glorious place, I don't care if they lived in their human's mansion, there's nothing as beautiful as my home. I shake the pain of my fin as best as I can and make my way out from behind the rock. "Hey blue-face, pipsqueak!" I shout toward them, they turn toward me and the pipsqueak cowards in terror in aww at me, while blue-face glares at me, although he doesn't flare. "I understand you're not the enemy after all, considering you haven't eaten pipsqueak yet. I'm here to ask your assistance to the Waterflash Kingdom, which I'll teach you about. You up for it blue-face? Pipsqueak?"
~~~Oliver~~~
I glare at the other halfmoon. "My name isn't Blue-face." I say. "And his isn't Pipsqueak." I gesture to the other fish. "I don't want to take part in anything that involves you, so leave me be!" And I swam off, wondering if I had made the right choice.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #76 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
~celestial~
uggh that last fish was so rude. I see a group of three unusual fish as I start to swim away I see a similar face Silver Beam is that you I remember silver beam from the pet shop we lived in called Waterflash kingdom or as he would like to call it his kingdom huh he was a funny fish we all lived in large tanks stacked one on top of the other and silver beam was on the very top with me under him he always assumed he was the king of the castle because he was on top I always remembered him calling me peasant like i was his servant uggh so annoying. I swim over to the three unsure fish hi silver beam do you remember me celestial we were bunk mates your tank was above mine you always called me peasant and i would throw snarky comments towards you that offended I covered my mouth oop's sorry I diddnt mean it like that the treee fish just stared at me i floated there akwardly waiting for a reply so can I join your little group? I compare my size with his wow he must of shrunk because im twice his size thats a shocker.
~~Celestial~~
he doesn't respond then I realize thats not him
oops huh huh huh sorry ignore that last part ok huh huh huh *akward* so can I join your little group? and sorry for mistaking you for another fish.

Last edited by jona31; 06-11-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:07 PM   #77 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
~~~Basta's Dream~~~
I'm in a very large container. I look around and see human eyes gawking at me and arguing with each other. " The young one will surely die!" No no... it has champion bloodlines!" It's father IS those champion bloodlines!" One of the humans dump a huge king betta in the tank with a lot of scars. I recognize him... I know this fish. " Your still young..." he says.I see something in his eyes.Is it pity? Sympathy? " We don't need to fight like the humans want us too.." I say quietly. He looks at me. "No, you don't understand. He then lunges at me and I move aside and he rams into the glass. He glares at me and I tremble. Another betta is put in and starts to bite him and tear at his fins and bite him... over and over. It's a horrible sight, and the betta screams over and over and over. " NO!!!!! STOP!!!!" I scream as I realize who he is. " STOP IT!!!!" I wake up with a jolt, my father's screams still echoing in my head. That was strange... i haven't had that dream since I was young. I look around. i am still in the cave thing. Neptune isn't around. I wonder where he went. I wince feeling a pain all over my body. Oh... I remember now. I think bitterly of the phyco betta. That blue, deformed betta... he saved me. No, I think. I could have handled it... maybe.
*breathing heavily* oh you're awake are you ok hurt anything like that I healed you with my powers oops I mean some plants I found across from the cave huh huh huh looks away *thinking in my head* oh shoot I almost revealed my powers got to be more smart get it together neptune I wonder if he knows of waterflash kingdom?

Last edited by jona31; 06-11-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #78 
Lotte

Mind if I join in? This looks like a blast :)..I'll be using my current betta as the base of my character.

Name: Muse
Age (human years): 1 year and 6 months
Breed:Spendens
Tail type:Veiltale
Color: Aquamarine Green
Personality: Layed back, sometimes feisty, wise, compassionate, cooperative'
Noteworthy: Was never a flashy breeding worthy betta but was adopted and after 6 months became boring to her owner and was replaced by a flashier male.

Muse

I was placed into this vast unending body of water whilst still in my boring cup. I felt a jolt of fear as I realized that I was being watched by hidden eyes-- most likely other bettas. After 5 minutes I was dumped out alarmed at the new natural and strangely wonderful water chemistry-- also filled with adrenaline and fear, I darted away from where I felt "watched" into a small plant. As I floated within the plant, I had the sinking feeling of being the 'new girl' of a sorority...being immediately challenged and having less control over the pecking order.

Last edited by Lotte; 06-11-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:19 AM   #79 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
Mind if I join in? This looks like a blast :)..I'll be using my current betta as the base of my character.

Name: Muse
Age (human years): 1 year and 6 months
Breed:Spendens
Tail type:Veiltale
Color: Aquamarine Green
Personality: Layed back, sometimes feisty, wise, compassionate, cooperative'
Noteworthy: Was never a flashy breeding worthy betta but was adopted and after 6 months became boring to her owner and was replaced by a flashier male.

Muse

I was placed into this vast unending body of water whilst still in my boring cup. I felt a jolt of fear as I realized that I was being watched by hidden eyes-- most likely other bettas. After 5 minutes I was dumped out alarmed at the new natural and strangely wonderful water chemistry-- also filled with adrenaline and fear, I darted away from where I felt "watched" into a small plant. As I floated within the plant, I had the sinking feeling of being the 'new girl' of a sorority...being immediately challenged and having less control over the pecking order.

Welcome to the RP!
Old 06-12-2013, 01:22 AM   #80 
Saphira101

I'm adding another character:

Name: Draco
Age (human years): 2
Breed: Spendens
Tail type: Spade tail.
Color: Metallic silver and green.
Personality: Acts slightly arrogant, but this is just a cover-up for being deply hurt inside. Secretive, takes much time to gain his trust.
Noteworthy: None.