Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #81 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
~~~Oliver~~~
I glare at the other halfmoon. "My name isn't Blue-face." I say. "And his isn't Pipsqueak." I gesture to the other fish. "I don't want to take part in anything that involves you, so leave me be!" And I swam off, wondering if I had made the right choice.
~~~Oscar~~~
I look at the big silver halfmoon that back at Manny. I didn't want to lose the only thing closest to a friend I have! I look back at Manny. " Uh... yeah me too... sorry.." "Hey, wait for me!" I call. I can't help but feel a little sorry for the halfmoon. If he really has a kingdom, he must sure be out of place here with boring things like us but maybe he is lonely like i was. " Can.. can he come with us? He looks lonely..." I whisper to the other fish. Well, actually he looks like he wants to tear us to shreads, but I leave that out. Everyone is lonely sometimes.
~~~Basta~~~
"Great..." I say. I wonder if he heard me screaming? Wait, why do I care? If I do I do, and there is nothing I can do about it. " I would have gotten over it without anything, you know." I see him droop a bit and say "But, thanks." But would I really have? I delt with injuries like this before fighting other bettas but nobody even really got far enough to do much. And why do I feel freakishly full of energy, the last of the pain only distant whispers? I push away the doubt to the back of my mind.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-12-2013 at 09:05 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #82 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
My sister wants to be in the roleplay... So whenever you see this star * it is her talking. Here is her character.
Name: Sunlight
Breed: Splendens
Tail Type: Rosetail
Color: Cream with yellow tips
Personality: snappy, clever, untrustworthy
Noteworthy: NA
Old 06-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #83 
Happyhobbit

*Sunlight*
I was dumped into a river, and I was obviously far from home. I carefully studied my surroundings. So many other bettas... so much trouble. I suddenly bumped into something, I whirled around."Wha-? A cave.." A perfect place to hide! I swam in as quickly as possible. Then i rammed right into two others bettas, wait no, a betta and a guppy! One was jet-black with navy tips. The guppy, was yellow and black. "A betta and a guppy?! I'm suprised tough guy over there hasnt eaten you yet!" I regreted saying it immediately, the jet-black one looked like he wanted to kill me. But my mouth kept moving despite my best efforts. "Honestly, What are you hiding from?" Then the glare from the jet-black one silenced me. I backed away. "Whoa there big guy.." But i was sure he would show no mercy. The Terrible Two gained up on me. For the guppy, he was getting a better look. The betta was leaning in for a strike.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-12-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #84 
Happyhobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
*Sunlight*
I was dumped into a river, and I was obviously far from home. I carefully studied my surroundings. So many other bettas... so much trouble. I suddenly bumped into something, I whirled around."Wha-? A cave.." A perfect place to hide! I swam in as quickly as possible. Then i rammed right into two others bettas, wait no, a betta and a guppy! One was jet-black with navy tips. The guppy, was yellow and black. "A betta and a guppy?! I'm suprised tough guy over there hasnt eaten you yet!" I regreted saying it immediately, the jet-black one looked like he wanted to kill me. But my mouth kept moving despite my best efforts. "Honestly, What are you hiding from?" Then the glare from the jet-black one silenced me. I backed away. "Whoa there big guy.." But i was sure he would show no mercy. The Terrible Two gained up on me. For the guppy, he was getting a better look. The betta was leaning in for a strike.
Good job wee tike, little sis. ;)
~~~Basta~~~
Suddenly a cream colored female betta darts in."A betta and a guppy?! I'm suprised tough guy over there hasnt eaten you yet," she blurted out. "Honestly, What are you hiding from?" she asked, looking at us curiously. I glare at her. She is in OUR cave and she must go! " GET.OUT." I snarl."Whoa there big guy.." she says, looking a bit amused. " I said GET OUT! Do you have a death wish or something? Because I would be VERY obliged to grant you that wish!" I glare at her, hoping to make her shrink against the cave wall then run away screaming. She returns the glare with almost equal force. There is no way I'm backing down. I will give you 5 seconds to get out of here. 1...2...3...4... I'm about to say 5 when she cuts me off.
Old 06-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #85 
Silverbeam

~~Silverbeam~~
Blue-face glares at me "My name isn't Blue-face." he says. "And his isn't Pipsqueak." He gestures to pipsqueak, who was now shrinking back a little. "I don't want to take part in anything that involves you, so leave me be!" And he swam away. Pipsqueak looks at me then turns around to watch his blue friend swim away, he looks up to me and stammers, "Uhh... Yea, me too... Sorry..." With that he turns around and hurries off to catch up with the blue betta, "Hey, wait for me!" He calls out. I look down and sink down to the river bottom. I'm all alone. I feel so cruel. How can I act this way? I'll never make it home. I'll never see my father, or my kingdom again. I'll never be able to save my sister. I think if my father was watching me right now, he would be so disappointed. How did I become so weak? I don't deserve my title as prince. I'm not a prince. Not anymore.

--QUICK NOTE--
Hey guys! So as you can see I've interpreted some fantasy into this role play because my character, Silverbeam, is a prince (of the Waterflash Kingdom). But I've made a separate fantasy role play, please check it out! :) Oh! And by the way Silverbeam is a crown tail. (I changed his appearance... )
- - - -
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #86 
Susukihotaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
~~~Oliver~~~
I was sad to leave, but I knew that I must be there for Jensen. I arrived back at our clump of weeds, where Jensen was still building his bubblenest. It was getting rather large. "Sorry I was gone so long, Jensen."

~~~Olive~~~
"No, I haven't been here long. It's only been a day since I was dumped here, but it seems much longer. The water seems cleaner, although it is a brownish color. I don't have to depend on that wretched breeder to do my water changes, and food is always around."

~~~Manny~~~
Just before the big halfmoon tore me to shreds, a huge dark shape flew over the water, and both of us knew inside that it was a bird, and that its mind was set on eating fish. We both darted in opposite directions, I behind a clump of weeds and he behind a rock. The bird swooped over the paddy without noticing us. I sighed in relief, and turned around. I found myself looking right into the eyes of a terrified red and purple veiltail. I no longer had any desire to fight, but he didn't seem to know that. He cowered against the clump of weeds, but I wanted to show him that I meant no harm. "Hello, my name is Manny."
Prince:
"Yes, and you can swim for as long as you want without running into a glass wall." I was realized that I really enjoyed being out free, despite my earlier run in with that other betta and guppy.

Yuki:
I had eaten my fill of what food I could find as a betta swam past me quickly followed by a guppy. I watched them go, a bit confused. Was that guppy just chasing that betta?, I wondered. Thinking that maybe they were running from something, I cautiously swam they way they had came, and saw a sliver crowntail looking depressed. I started to call out to him but stopped, thinking it may not be a good idea if the betta and guppy I had seen earlier were in fact running from this guy.
Susukihotaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #87 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Solstice~

As my owner drops me into the rice paddy, I start to wonder what'll happen to me. it feels like time slows down completely, and thoughts flash in and out of my mind. suddenly, when I snap back to reality, it's when I drop into the water. SPLASH!
I stay motionless for a while, recovering from the temprature shock. after a while, I get up and swim toward a nearby clump of plants, making sure no one'll see me. but it's pretty hard... soon, I see 2 other bettas conversing with each other. I muster up my courage and go toward them.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #88 
Silverbeam

I decide to hide away in pity and shame when suddenly an aquamarine green female catches my eye. I stare at her for a while, she catches me staring and I turn away embarrassed and angry at myself even still. I slowly swim away. I look up to see a nearby cave. Perfect. The current drags my pitiful self along and into the darkness of the cave...

In the cave I met up with the black and navy-tipped betta and the little guppy. I remember I was just as bad to them. I look down. "I'm so sorry," I manage in a choked whisper. I turn around and dart back out of the cave. I look of into the distance of the river. I can't believe things have come to this, I think. I sigh, and blink slowly. I look up to see a very curious blue and green spadetail betta swimming toward me. She looks like she knows me from somewhere even though I've never met her.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #89 
Bombalurina

(Sorry that I've been out for so long, guys, it's exam time here and I'm super busy! Hopefully I'll be back soon, but please feel free to continue to create Firefly's actions through the viewpoints of your character. Do whatever you like with her. I'll catch up when I get back :) )
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #90 
Happyhobbit

*Sunlight*
This was my one chance. The betta was counting down. If i didn't get out of this one I would never use my mouth again. I grabbed the nearest thing."I HAVE A LOADED WEAPON!" But its turns out, i had grabbed The guppy. "STAY BACK.. OR I'LL..I'LL KILL HIM!" I lied. I would never kill a betta, even if i had the strength to. I try my best to sneer evilly must be convincing because the guppy looks at me disgusted."What will it be tough guy? Your territory or your friend?"
(DUN-DUN-DUUUN)