Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #21 
CJank

Ya I am agreeing about the bubbler, if it was a much bigger tank then it might be fine but right now its just agitating the water surface so much.

Lol and I didnt make a scene, I guess I really just got lucky. I mean I spent like an hour talking to this guy about tanks and my stress was probably obvious, especially since I couldnt make simple decisions hah Things are settled now so Im happy
CJank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #22 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Haha that's alright, my brother can't even go through Drive-thru's because he's so indecisive about things like which coffee he wants today so we have to go in and order from them if he's with us. So no worries, choosing the right tank can be a difficult decision but I'm super glad you got one that you like! Your little guy will be so happy with it too ^^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote