Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #21 
LizbethDawn

They like to tell you vitamins are a take these or else! But the truth is they really aren't. Yes take them because they are a big help but don't feel like a bad person if you aren't on them right away because finding one that doesn't mess with you is taking a bit.
I wasn't on any until I was 4 months along because we had no idea I was pregnant.
LizbethDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:39 PM   #22 
Sena Hansler

What does one benefit from them...? I will be eating healthy because well.. I don't have a choice anyways since greasy gross stuff makes me sick - asides the fact I am also pregnant now
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #23 
LizbethDawn

From what I gather they help make sure you have everything covered. You can eat as healthy as possible and you could be missing something and not realize it. Just extra support and they helped me a lot because I'm slightly anemic and when I got pregnant it just got worse.
Maybe ask your doctor about gummy vitamins? They don't have that smell that prenatals and other vitamins do.
LizbethDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:49 PM   #24 
Sena Hansler

Hmm, okay. For me I have to have my B12, electrolytes and calcium the mose... Let alone being with child.

Also decided on Daysland for a REAL doctor. Camrose doctors are nuts.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #25 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

So when are you expecting (if you want to tell us)?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #26 
Sena Hansler

Probably about February 10th.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:08 AM   #27 
Sena Hansler

I can't believe he would want to do it but he is anyways... Scott will be holding teo fulltime jobs, which is also good as since he works with the same company as me all hell MIGHT break loose. And I'm disposable and he is not passed his 6 month probation... So we both or either or at risk for being fired for "relationship in the workplace".

I understand the GUIDELINE of it as $&@t happens BUT... There should NOT be a rule about who you can date. By statistics coworkers who date tend to get married with a higher success rate than most others!! We don't ever bring our relationship into the workplace as we both understand that fine line.

Anywho, after my maternit leave I quit. Sam did it and moved, and I am doing it and finding a new job. Even part time would be fine. If I COULD actual make in ome on something I did at home I would but.. Yeah.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #28 
Sena Hansler

So, looking on facebook there is a shared post about someone running around stealing dogs because he thinks he has the right to. Someone had their dog tied up outside (Onoway), and when they came back there was no dog, and a note. "Smile... Your being watched because you have to be careful!" and signed 'Big Brother" Not only is all of that gramatically incorrect, and definitely points towards the complete naive ignorance that is this "faulty savior" but now people have more than one thing to worry about....

Because we already have scary amounts of dogs being stolen from yards, due to a dog fighting ring. Dogs on kijiji? I bet you 70% or more are to "sweet loving homes <3" who end up as bait or fighters. So best be warned... Don't GIVE your dog away, don't even try to trust your dog in your yard... Because someone is bound to take him/her for whatever reason.

Granted, because I am technically getting my gal for free, I can save for all her needs however... I'm proving to them by my own accords, that I am an actual home who'll love her to death.

So best be known to those basically from Calgary to Calmar (passed Edmonton), DO NOT leave your animals unattended. Even cats are taken..... And they might end up bait.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:14 AM   #29 
logisticsguy

Holy cow! That is awful. Some people are so darn mean and cruel. I hope those dog thieves get caught. I would like to see the penalties for such cruelty be increased. The laws protecting animals in this province are so weak even if they get nabbed they will get just a slap on the wrist.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #30 
Sena Hansler

I know. Before when I looked up "Camrose" first thing that I saw was "Camrose Cat Killers", where the leader of the group of boys wanted to break into a vacationing person's house, then they freezed the family cat came back later and put him in the microwave. With blood they marked the wall "nice cat look in the microwave". Know what they got? Slap on the wrist. Know how many people SHELTER these boys?! Talk about it and YOU are yelled at saying how mean YOU are for bringing it up. Killing and torturing animals is the step towards psychotic behavior, leading to the ever known destructive psychos who kill people... Bad when an american asked me "Camrose? You mean cat killer Camrose?" It's disgraceful... Penalties should be so strict they'll think twice before doing something stupid - no matter the crime.

Also found out Mio is not good for me now -.- have to stick to Powerade or even vitamin water... Also finding strawberries aren't making me feel good... Lol.