Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #51 
logisticsguy

Yes it was Peaches. She is the first girl Ive had to pull from a sorority in a long time! She went on a tear and nipped up the other girls. In a tank full of tough girls she was by far the number 1 thug. You tried breeding her once didn't you? She is so pretty for such a tough girl.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #52 
Sena Hansler

Peaches either scared the males (until I REALLY conditioned them), or she'd destroy his nest on purpose.... Then of course she was a dud LOL. She always tried to win against your giant gals.. xD

Also, still looking for a dog. I will say I LOVE pomeranians.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #53 
Sena Hansler

So, good news, they finally replied... I am still getting the dog. DEFINITELY rottie cross. Got another picture!
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #54 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

She is very nice, Sena! I have never owned a dog (not my choice) but I have seen how motivating they can be.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #55 
Sena Hansler

I was woken up this morning quite rudely by the niece whining... So I do have a headache, and I am TIRED. Thus cranky. When rudely awakened (except with babies as I have dealt with before, or pet/family emergencies), I don't do good. So she is going to bed early because I am not dealing with her stuff.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #56 
Sena Hansler

So reading on "flinstones vitamins VS prenatal".... Are prenatal vitamins that big?! All comments or posts about it complain of one of two things: nausea, or inability to take the large pills (and hate them crushed). I will say taking horse-pill-vitamins never happened for me because I can't do it... I mean my fish oil stuff says "35% smaller than the original" which I am thankful for because it still sucks

I feel a little sick right before bed... ;(
Old 06-04-2013, 01:29 AM   #57 
Skyewillow

Prenatals are that big. Hence is why I stuck to Flinstones, and plan to if we decide that we need a larger brood.

I'm glad that they got back to you about your sweetheart, I'd be bummed for you if they didn't!!

flat vernors or a big glass of vitamin D milk were my best friends with nausea and heartburn. A lot of the meds they tall you that you're not supposed to have, they tell you this horrible news when you need them most! lol
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #58 
Sena Hansler

I'll tell the doc "no way!" On that too lol. Just means I MUST make sure to keep my diet more rich in nutrients and such.

I would have been too! I have my heart set on her

I knew the initial "cramps" were not menstrual when Advil dod not work. Advil for menstrual for me aught to knock me on my arse. It didn't even dull a little bit... And then finding out a "for sure" it was a "whoops! All well" deal since I only took it once... And I know I can't take it for headaches and stuff that'll suck. My headahes do progress over the day until it really hurts.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #59 
SnowySurface

Now I'm wondering how big prenatal vitamins are. I don't have trouble swallowing full sized fish oil pills or the One-A-Day multivitamins. Are prenatal vitamins bigger than either of those pills? : /
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #60 
Sena Hansler

I will assume so :/ because I dislike larger vitamins anyways (hence why I never take them) those would be so bad.