Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #71 
LizbethDawn

Sounds like Georgia we get lots of warnings and every time a hurricane even forms, I mean the darn thing doesn't even have make landfall, my Grandma blows up my phone asking if it hit us. Glad to hear you got the dog she's beautiful :)
LizbethDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #72 
Sena Hansler

Now, Tornado Alley USA I understand... They actually hit. Take them seriously. Here? We see them funnel, we see them come halfway down then disappear... THAT has been the worst I have seen.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #73 
Sena Hansler

Frustrated

First off, the main person telling me what I CANNOT do, I barely know. Nice enough person, but a bit pushy. I HATE THAT.

Granted I forgot for a second about "don't lift $&*t over your head". All I did, was flip a single twin mattress that literally was lighter than anything I've lifted. I got SNAPPED at and then she told my brother who ALSO SNAPPED AT ME.

At this point, it is not going to be lifting things or eating the wrong things or whatever that will cause problems it is going to be the built up tension, because I am outright FRUSTRATED and when I am frustrated, I become aggressive and defensive to a point where I want NOTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE. And from what I know STRESS causes miscarriage more than ANYTHING ELSE. And you know what? I was doing just bloody fine until people would not leave me the heck alone!!!!!

I'm going to end up isolating myself to avoid this bull. I am tired of it, it's hurting ME and potentially will hurt the kid too.

Instead of people saying DON'T DO THAT DON'T DO THIS YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG blah blah blah.... Why can't people just suggest? "Instead of doing it that way which will strain and cause you pain, how about doing it this way? Harder, but less painful!" I do NOT take commands that well. I can take suggestions, if worded right.

AT this point being around such people, makes me second think ever having another kid. It's actually making me say F this, and get tied after this one. Because what is the point of being absolutely useless, NEEDING to be dependent (F&*% sakes I'm no where near the third trimester yet darn it! >:( ), and NOT ALLOWED to do 98% of things because "she said so". Who's pregnant? ME. Not her. I know MY LIMITS. I already FEEL my limits. -sigh-
Old 06-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #74 
Agent13
Reference Team

Well congrats on the baby!
As for the vits. There are things in there you need but there are other ways to get it. You'll need to find a way to replace the folic acid that's in them. But generally don't stress yourself too much with all the pregnancy nazis lol
Cute dog and dragon! I have a hypo citrus tiger stripe female dragon. My kids love her. Also is the dog part rottie? I had one. She died from cancer last October and super sweet dog. Great with kids. I actually got my blue pitbull the same month I got pregnant with my first kid. They love each other soo much. The pit actually taught my son to walk and now my second child is my dogs best friend.
Good luck with the pregnancy ! At about 16weeks you'll start feeling pretty good again all around until you get to the 3rd trimester. Hit me up with any questions. My mom was a NICU nurse so I got bombarded with lots of info

Sent from Petguide.com App
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #75 
Agent13
Reference Team

Oh also with the dragon hiding and not getting "sun" . Either gone into brumation or parasites. Get a fecal done to be sure.

Sent from Petguide.com App
Old 06-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #76 
Sena Hansler

Well we did have an issue with parasite flare up for my fella, thanks to my niece stressing him out there's actual anti-parasite powder stuff in the local pet store here... Which helps them pass parasites and boosts immune system too.

Lol yeah when I move I'm avoiding a lot of people... Because they think they have every right to run my life. And I definitely don't like it!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #77 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Well we did have an issue with parasite flare up for my fella, thanks to my niece stressing him out there's actual anti-parasite powder stuff in the local pet store here... Which helps them pass parasites and boosts immune system too.

Lol yeah when I move I'm avoiding a lot of people... Because they think they have every right to run my life. And I definitely don't like it!
Good for you!
And for your dragon you can add even human grade bee pollen to boost his immune system. Sprinkle it on his greens every day. Can't go wrong with that! You can order lots of meds if those don't work from Cheryl Lorio at Beardeddragon.co . Her site has meds for all that stuff at dirt cheap. Do another fecal after you finsh those meds to make sure it worked( you can do them with Cheryl for like $5 I think) and then she can steer you to anything else he may need if he doesn' feel btter. Stress does do that. Glad you caught it.
Again...enjoy your pregnancy. It's a magical time you'll never forget( the good and the bad!). Eat small bagels, crackers or something bland when you feel sick. It will help tons. Small meal more often/day also help you feel better. Just rest assured you will wake up one day(roughly 14-18 weeks) feeling soooo much better. I promise. If you're willing to try the prenatals again I'd say nver do it on an empty stomach( or a full stomach) and drink loooots of water...like all day.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #78 
Sena Hansler

So, I looked up "lifting above head pregnancy". 99% say it is a WIVES TALE that caught on and stayed drilled in heads of many. The myth goes: "if you lift anything above the head you risk the ambilical cord wrapping around the baby's neck". Contrare to that obviously common belief, the way you move your arms has nothing to do with the ambilical cord wrapping around the unborn child's neck - in fsct there was a case (or rather, cases) of people in different jobs such as: office, retail, construction, etc, and one or more had that issue... Including the ones sitting in a chair all day.

So I'm still doing work. If it hurts I would not do it. Now in the third trimester (or ending the second) I understand I have to be super careful. Only issue currently with any "do nots" is the idea of falling or pinching a nerve or hurting muscles... Since apparently the body loosens and can increase chance of hurting the back, ribs, etc. which makes sense...

Also, I don't feel very hungry... For the last few days I've been like this! Eating kinda turned into a "meh"... But for me, frustration/stress causes that too.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #79 
Agent13
Reference Team

Oh.. I must have mised something. I was giving advice seeing that you were due around Feb..?? How many weeks are you? 1-13 is 1st trimester 14-26 is 2nd and 27-40 is 3rd.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #80 
Sena Hansler

You need to move that to your own thread. Thank you.

Yeah I said I was "four weeks" before, because May 10 (KNOWN conception) is NOT "6 weeks and whatever days" that the app and people are telling me... So apparently I am 6 and some weeks along. So it's January 31 using 6 weeks...