Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #81 
katmandew

yes thank you for reminding me how difficult it is to find the right area to post things. No one answered any way which makes me smh why I even bothered here since there are literally hundreds of forums I could have posted on. Sorry I rained on your parade!
katmandew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #82 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

This is actually a really good, helpful, and active forum if you post things in the correct section.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #83 
katmandew

so where do I post it?
katmandew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #84 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

You will want to start a new thread in the other fish section.

Sena, I obviously can't say much about pregnancy, but I wish you well! Sorry people are frustrating you so much.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #85 
dramaqueen
Banned

Katmandew, no worries. The post has been moved to betta care. Sena, I know it's aggravating to be told what to do. I'm sure you know what you can and can't do while pregnant. I think most people mean well. Just take it with a grain of salt and do what you want. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #86 
Agent13
Reference Team

Oh ok.So you are still if first trimester.
Agent13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #87 
Sena Hansler

If it is for my welfare they should probably be careful not to make me feel as useless as a doorknob on a ceiling fan -.- because eventually I will feel depressed (already started to feel it) because I am rarely dependent. So right now I'm doing whatever I please (within reason). I still have caffeine occassionally, I still do my job... And BTW not doing the whole "can do anything" makes me feel a LOT better because my body likes the exercise!!! I'm also still going horseback riding since the horse has a 0% chance of throwing (such a sweetheart :3)

Also figured I want the TENS way for labor which some places (not camrose) offer. Those who don't know what it is: safe and painless currents going through the body that makes lots of natural pain relief. You'll be able to feel some pain... But not a whole lot (darn rights I did research...)
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #88 
Agent13
Reference Team

I used a TENS for my back when I injured it. Worked very well. Wasnt even pregnant I just don't like pain meds lol. I'm not sure if you have to go to a hospital that does it per se. I own my own TENS unit.. hell I'd bring it in and dare the Drs to tell me I couldn't haha.
Excersizing is fine...who told you it wasn't???!? It's proven to shorten labor and reduce stress throughout your pregnancy if you maintain a workout routine that is safe. (My sons active labor was 11mn! and my daughters was 3hrs and only about 5-10mn of pushing)

Last edited by Agent13; 06-12-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Agent13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:49 AM   #89 
Sena Hansler

"Strains this" and "strains that" and "causes miscarriage" and "blah blah so on so forth" kind of deal. Brother's GF knows "everything" and makes it known.

Granted middle to end of second trimester I won't lift much above my head because I understand the "relaxin" hormone... Can hurt myself. Right now? No way!! Lifting stuff does not harm the baby... Lifted wrong it can harm you. That's it. -.-
The "no horseback riding" is mainly because... Well, falling. I'd chance the horse I ride over my bicycle any day!

I definitely know it relieves stress lol... When I "can't do anything"'. I get annoyed and stressed. Because I hate not doing anything.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #90 
Sena Hansler

I need substrate ideas for Jim. OBVIOUSLY for six million reasons sand is a "stupid idea"... -.- He has never had parasites, eye problems, breathing problems etc and he has had sand for most if not al of his adult life. I HATE fake substrate. By fake I mean....

- tile
- paper towel (he'd eat it anyways )
- newspaper
- repti-carpet (pain in the arse to clean... Expensive to toss out every poop time!)

Sand, is the most natural I can think of. Right now it is bare bottomed!! >:( and he hates it and I hate it. He loves to bury himself wherever he pleases, and he can't do that until I make him a HUGE tank that fits everything including a 1/3 section sand box.