Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #11 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh yeah a Flea market would be great too. Lol yeah me and my mom are the same way. Each weekend during the summer when we've both got time we go "yard sailing" and just drive around till we find yard sales XD

Yeah, the only 'vases' that I'd consider as tanks aren't actually vases, they're like huge cylinder fruit bowls, only it's not a bowl. Hard to explain but they could hold 2 gallons fine but of course then the lighting situation. Could easily do a desk lamp, but still However yes, those would make nice photo shooting sessions! I've actually got to go find something to do photo shoots with and a nice spot to do them as well
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #12 
Rana

Day 16

Oh I can definitely see the larger ones working, I just don't like the look of them. Makes me feel less like I'm keeping fish and more like I've got a swimming flower or something, which isn't my thing but I can dig others liking it. Either way, I never thought I'd be needing a photo booth for my fish!

New photos today since VC is in it's new tank! The qt was kind of redundant with Jude gone, and the temperature swings were making me nuts. I decided to keep it divided, so at some point I'll be getting a second betta again- maybe even another baby! I've loved watching this one grow even though it's only been like two weeks. No cave in the tank yet because I'm still too paranoid about VC going missing and never being seen again, and s/he doesn't seem to mind being out in the open.
Attached Images

Rana is offline   Reply With Quote