Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-30-2013, 06:04 AM   #11 
Juditko

What a nice thing!

Just a thought: when you go to speak to the class, if you make and take a betta care fact sheet, some of those may spread throughout the community and end up in homes, etc...which may even trickle down as changes at a local pet shop as customers ask for larger tanks, heaters, healthier fish, etc... You could include a link to this site, too!

When bettas are happy, they are lots of fun rather than dull boring fish just wasting away in the bottom of a cold bowl. When people enjoy their betta more, they talk about it and word spreads around...

Great way to throw a rock into the pond to make some really effective waves! APPLAUSE!
Juditko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #12 
Lights106

I just educated a gal today getting a fish for a birthday! She was originally looking at bowels, (nothing against them since I have one) and let her know most fish like a bit more space and to keep in mind if it's a tropical fish, the need a heater and what not. She looked confused so that is why I started a convo with her. It felt good. She ended up getting a 2.5 gallon tank. Not sure what fish, but glad I got the guy a slightly bigger tank. :D
Lights106 is offline   Reply With Quote