Trying my hand at a 10g planted tank following the "golden rule". Still a work in progress, still tweaking as plants are growing and getting the look I want.
1) Measuring the tank to find the focal point - 6 1/2 weeks ago
2) Setting up the hardscape. This went through many iterations.
3) Plant delivery
6) Regular light vs Plant light, built up the substrate in the back a little more and curved the path more.
7) All lit up and waiting for fish
8) Hardscape change
9) Another hardscape change - 4 weeks ago
10) ANOTHER hardscape change
11) Plant adding/pruning, more hardscape changes - 3 weeks ago
12) Top view - Yesterday
13) Still a work in progress - Today