Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #11 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachii View Post
Super jealous! Those are some beautiful girls. I'd sure be headed there on soonish if i loved close to get that DS white girl with the ripped ears. Been looking for a white here for months with no luck.
I really want to go back to get her but I'm not sure if my tank will support it well. Once everyone new goes in I'll have 13 girls along with 6 Dainty Cory's and 1 young BN Pleco. I do have another filter I want to set up for it though, it's an AquaClear 70. I just need to get the chord out from under the foot....whoever had the tank before me wired it to a switch on the leg....no idea why....it isn't hard to unplug...anyway yeah.

Have any opinions on if I should get her or not?

Oh and thanks! :D
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #12 
peachii

I have a thing for white fish so of course I think you should get her.

If you don't like her, you can donate her to the peachii sorority :P
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #13 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachii View Post
I have a thing for white fish so of course I think you should get her.

If you don't like her, you can donate her to the peachii sorority :P
Lol, it's not the matter of me liking her or not XD I just don't know if my bacteria can handle the load is all. Maybe I can take my camera there tomorrow and take some pictures of the girls if you want to see them
Old 05-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #14 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Well...I went back and got the white one! She's not an EE as I first thought. I had been too overwhelmed with the fact that my LFS had dragon scales and for 7.99!

So I went back and got her and she's floating in her little cup for QT and so the girls can see her. So far Aurora and Stardust have been the most occupied with her.

Also the blue dragon with red fins got out of her container today! She must have jumped out of the hole that was for feeding because the rest of her tank was covered with saran wrap.

I found her flaring at Jewel and completely ignoring everyone else! It was like she had one goal in mind and didn't care that there were other females investigating her. She flared at Mystique once and then scurried off when Mystique tried to bite at her. And then she was fascinated by the BN Pleco lol But I was finally able to get her and put her into a cup instead that I'll do daily water changes on.

But here's some more pictures!

Blue dragon/red fins is still not named but a few have come up: Firestar, Hellcat, Karma, Lady Ash, Mynx, Valkyrie

And for the new white girl: Gosamyr, Roma, Polaris, Sersi, Spirit, Vixen

White girl pictures:
Grump face:

Nice tail

Cutie

Fairly healthy looking in terms of size, she's a little small but not as small as Jewel

Looking up

Why am in this godforsaken cup???

Yes I've got blue eyes now leave me alone!

Sigh...I'm still here and I still have blue eyes...

Nice scaling and she doesn't look too beaten up like Jewel does

Gold under color

Miss Grumpy herself

Look how striking her tail is! This is why I need a striking name for her!

Adamant to get at her sister, she wouldn't leave her alone when she escaped her confines. I'll certainly be putting her in time out often I think.

And my AB fishy! She still needs a name as well, I think I do want to stick with the Marvel theme I've decided. All of the names above for the white girl and blue/red girls are all from marvel as well.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #15 
Minnieservis

I am so stealing that new white girl you got!! She is so pretty! You've got some gorgeous fish :)
Minnieservis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #16 
peachii

Oh my I am in love with the white girl. So glad you listened to my peer pressure and went back to get her, she is just beautiful.

She should totally be named Emma Frost. She has the best little pouty face ever. I love betta faces!
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 08:37 PM   #17 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Hahah! Thanks all!

I'll have to keep an extra eye out for you two 'round my neighborhood, she's mine!!! XD

I was thinking about Emma Frost too! She's definitely got that attitude! Yup...I think that's her name now, woot thanks!

Now for blue/red girl.....hmmm, oh any of Emma's old names can go for her as well.

Tags
dragon scales, females, sorority