Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-29-2013, 07:43 PM   #1 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Cameo's and A Star

So while taking pictures of my two new girls which can be found in the thread; Dawn of the Dragon...Scales. I was able to get some really really really good pictures of my other girls!!

It's like they know I want to take a picture of them and they freak out and swim all over the place >< I can't win with them, well not until today!

So here we go:

Mystique has been more and more photogenic lately, that or she's just becoming lazy which is probably more probable haha

She's fat because she stole the Cory and Pleco's wafer....although she won't admit it haha

"I'm a pretty butterfly...weeeeeeeee!"

Grump with Phoenix, Pineapple in the back and a blurry Cherry

Aurora

Stardust, I can finally tell those two apart! You can't see it in this picture but Stardust is starting to get a sort of Grizzle effect on her where more blue is coming in and she's got blue pectorals too!

Aurora photo bombing Jewel

Aurora and Matisse down bottom

Mystique being her bossy self

Best picture of Little Blue ever! She usually never stops moving enough for me to photograph her!

Second Best

And third best. This one showcases the bend in her spine, a deformity. But she swims just as well as the others!

Phoenix being fat because she stole the Cory's food as well....

And Mystique being cute

And a True cameo! Rembrandt! Being silly in his 5.5 that he now shares with only 1 Platy fry after the four others died....I think he harrassed them to death. He was the only one who couldn't chase them all night though because of his tail so that's why he stayed there.

The last Platy fry...poor little guy. He's not too fond of Remmy either lol, we'll see what happens to him!

Aurora and Stardust in the back

And now for Stardust's blue pectorals! Oh...I guess her scales are more pineapple'ing instead of being Grizzled huh? Either way she's a very interesting VT

And finally! One of my AB fish came in today! I don't have a name for her yet but I was thinking about the Artist theme, I tried Renoir and Cezanne but neither really "fit" her. So I'll keep looking, I love the works of Janet Fish but I don't want to call her "Fish" lol

In her baggie!

And into the cup to be acclimated!

Pretty tail

What a grumpy/angry face! lol

Not quite happy

She actually looks really fat in real life!

Peek-a-boo!

So conclusion....I like blue fish ><
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:28 PM   #2 
Canis

Stardust looks exactly like my baby Petco betta XD Love your fish, they're all beautiful!
Canis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #3 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis View Post
Stardust looks exactly like my baby Petco betta XD Love your fish, they're all beautiful!
Oh yes! I remember your baby, s/he's adorable as well!

And thank you!
Old 05-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #4 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

And an updated picture of Cherry and Matisse:

And an updated picture of my AB girl who is still nameless but she's doing great!

And because I feel like it; I took out my Water Sprite Mother plant to pick off some babies and do a heavy water change on my 33. I took a picture of the monster! Mind you, those pink scissors you see are adult sized scissors! Well I know you can only see the handle but I hope you get the general idea lol