Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #21 
dramaqueen
Banned

My first betta, Buddy, used to take a nap whenever I did. I would lay down and look at his bowl and there he'd be, on the bottom of his bowl and when I got up, so would he! Haa
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 06:36 PM   #22 
GuppyColorMaker

It's kinda funny how betta fish can mimic, or mock, us humans. Oh, not to mention that every time I leave my room, she swims under her little "cove" and 'leaves' like I do. Its funny, I find myself chuckeling. And when I come in, she goed around and swims in through it. She mimics me. You see, when I pick a betta fish, I want one that looks nice, and stands out. When I picked up her container at the pet store, I knew one thing :: She was a good one.
GuppyColorMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:30 PM   #23 
GuppyColorMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
Just thought I'd post my evil plan...mwa ha ha ha ! So, I told my friend that for Christmas she could pick me up the saddest looking little betta at the store and that would make me totally overjoyed! My mom doesn't want any more tanks in my room....but, if a poor little betta was just to show up at our house, what could I do but get another tank and rescue him . I just love these little buggers so much that I want more, and more, and more.....and when I see them looking so pathetic it makes it even worse.

So, maybe this was a little random, but I always like seeing happy threads!

This is my plan, also. My BFFFL, I'm gonna see if she'll get it for me. Just the fisheh. I'm gonna have two ten gallons, and then one is going to be a communtiy tank and the other one is going to be for bettas. So Pez and the other betta, which my friend is gonna get me, and, hehe, well... Im hoping it will work. This was my plan for ferrets, just have one show up at our door, but my dad would... well... get rid of it.. so... umm...
GuppyColorMaker is offline   Reply With Quote