Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-02-2013, 03:02 AM   #1 
Memphis

New Betta

I went to the local petstore I always go to get my fish. I never had better services then I do at Petsmart. These people know a lot about fish (pretty much all the staff that work there have aquariums at home) and are super helpful when I was looking for plants for my tank. Anyways, I always browse at the Betta's every time I go there to see what they have in store. Since my Betta past away few months's ago. I decided to get another one. I was pretty stoked they had gorgeous Betta's. Lot of CT, but I was shocked they had lot of DT as well. My mom was with me looking at them and wanted me to get a beautiful male CT, until I got a glimpse of this tiny pretty DT that I had to get.

SO I ended up walking out with plants and a little fellow with no name. My cories are supper happy they have a new friend to torment

My mom wanted me to get two, but I told her I can only have one male in the tank or they will go battle royal each other unless I set up my 1gal up if I had the room. She understood (I think she wanted me to get this CT her heart was set on)

He went on an adventure around the tank exploring his new home. The curious Teteras kept following him around for a while. So far he is doing good, he found a favorite crypt plant to sleep under the leaves. Definitely looking forward when he becomes a full matured male.

The fun part is naming the tiny guy.

Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #2 
jona31

wow he's a real handsome lad good luck
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote