Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-07-2013, 04:54 AM   #11 
Starchild21

I had a nightmare about picking out a betta once then it morphed into some type of crazy lake creature and tried to eat me :P
Starchild21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:02 AM   #12 
Fin Fancier

Saphira101: that sounds like the coolest dream ever.

LittleBettaFish: I hate it when dreams are that realistic. I always have dreams like that about my alarm clock when I'm about to travel. I dream that I turned it off and missed my flight. Then I wake up like three hours early and can't sleep anymore.
Fin Fancier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:59 AM   #13 
trilobite

I had a weird dream last night where I was carrying a betta through a building and an earthquake came so I dropped the jar and my fishes colour fell off in one sheet layer. So I had to put the betta and the colour layer into someones mouth, because apparently they need water to put their colour back on and a mouth was the closest thing I had to water. By the time I got him back into a tank he was a different colour and one side was bigger than the other so I had to keep adjusting the sides so they matched up....
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #14 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by trilobite View Post
I had a weird dream last night where I was carrying a betta through a building and an earthquake came so I dropped the jar and my fishes colour fell off in one sheet layer. So I had to put the betta and the colour layer into someones mouth, because apparently they need water to put their colour back on and a mouth was the closest thing I had to water. By the time I got him back into a tank he was a different colour and one side was bigger than the other so I had to keep adjusting the sides so they matched up....

>.< I hate drames like that.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #15 
BettaLover1313

I had a weird dream after I brought Merlin home with me from college and got his new tank. I dreamed that he had gone belly up in the tank and I woke up freaking out. Luckily he was fine. Just scared me out of my wits!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:44 PM   #16 
BettaNubRandyLove

I only have nightmares about my betta unfortunately. The worst one was when I dreamed that my fish had tons of wiggling parasites coming out of him and then when he was pooping them out they ripping him open and inside out. In my other one I dreamed he jumped out of QT that he's in right now and I found him dried and flaky.
BettaNubRandyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #17 
ellewar

I have betta dreams, too. I dream about my betta and me swimming together in the wild, but not in a puddle. In a lake, and sometimes I imagine my tank to be big enough for me to fit fifteen bettas, and they were nice.
ellewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #18 
sareena79

the 1st week I had Chum (which was just 2wks after Sushi passed) I dreamed that he was having trouble breathing and was at the surface gasping for air and I literally woke up feeling like I was strangling. I had to get up and get a drink and it took forever to go back to bed. I guess its cuz Sushi passed unexpectedly during the night and I was still feeling guilty about that...
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #19 
NeptunesMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish1 View Post
Sometimes I dream that I'm doing water changes and as I'm walking around my house all the sudden there are like 50 bettas and I can't figure out how they all got there!

I think that dream means that it's time for me to get off aquabid, lol
Ha! I have similar dreams. Except in mine I am feeding, and I drop something behind my dresser (I have two 10 g on my dresser) and I find all these critter keepers with bettas in them. I feel awful for never having fed them, but at the same time I'm like "where the heck did these fish come from?" Then I feed them all, name them all, and try to figure out where to put them.
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #20 
BettaLover1313

Just last night I had a betta dream (probably because I was on here until I went to bed) that I was trying to help one of my co-workers (who I would never even consider giving a betta to!) and every time I showed that co-worker one, the fins would tear horribly, and I woke up very freaked out, and made sure to check on both of my little guys, especially Merlin, since he has two tears on his fins from one of his decorations (which has been removed). Anyway, I'm hoping I start having nicer betta dreams since the two I've had just like giving me heart attacks XD.
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote