Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #11 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysee View Post
Not even a super mod

I find it funny how some people have aspirations of being a moderator.
They probably don't have any idea of what's really involved
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #12 
jaysee
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romad View Post
They probably don't have any idea of what's really involved
Definitely not.
jaysee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #13 
Tolak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysee View Post
Definitely not.
It's more a badge of courage than a medal of honor. You will get battle scars, and there is an acceptable casualty rate. It's not what it seems to be on the surface, that's for sure.
Tolak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:55 AM   #14 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolak View Post
It's more a badge of courage than a medal of honor. You will get battle scars, and there is an acceptable casualty rate. It's not what it seems to be on the surface, that's for sure.
Only upside to it for me... I get first dibs on awesome dragons that aren't even shown by breeders for sale yet . Oh and then we have our private site where we all vent like theres no tomorrrow lol. Personally I'm looking to get demoted hahaha... too much for me.
Another recent problem with how blunt I can be is then the other admins and such message me like I'm the in house rabid pitbul askig me to "go get 'em Marie!" I get these messages at least 4-8 times a day and I'm like OMG people I actually do have a job haha

Last edited by Agent13; 06-05-2013 at 02:59 AM.
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #15 
bniebetta

HAHAHA you all crack me UP! I decided to go ahead and make a terms and conditions, which to my surprise, a ton of members were thrilled about (go figure). Basically what I ended up doing was just referring him to it and telling him to expect people and myself to disagree with him and be prepared to handle it appropriately. He has not responded since yesterday (ROFL). If he decides to keep arguing with me, I am now armed with the scientific info that I need, thanks to you guys. And, you know, now I know myself for future reference. I'm glad I was correct about the plecos, when I first saw him say that I was floored. Thanks again guys, appreciate all of you!!
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #16 
Agent13
Reference Team

Our members love that we put up terms and conditions too! We had one fool keep badgering everyone with wrong dangerous advice and I was given 24hrs to cut him to peices before his ban was in effect lmao! Also afetr a rash of bad members we cut trolls and offensive members down to only ~600 members on the main part and another 96 on another part...plus about 500 on a related forum that the rules are more lax..I refuse to mod that last one
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote