Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #21 
mybabyjets
Member
 
mybabyjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin, La Crosse
and thank..i am really thinking about doing the sorority thing. i can lots of hiding places...i will try it out, thank you :)
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #22 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team
 
lilnaugrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rhode Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybabyjets View Post
and thank..i am really thinking about doing the sorority thing. i can lots of hiding places...i will try it out, thank you :)
No problem

When you want to reply to one specific person you can find their comment and click "Quote" on the bottom right of it so the person knows your talking to them. Or you can do @lilnaugrim or whatever. But you see how I am "quoting" your message here above mine? That's how you know someone is talking to you without having to say their name It's very convenient!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #23 
mybabyjets
Member
 
mybabyjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin, La Crosse
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
No problem

When you want to reply to one specific person you can find their comment and click "Quote" on the bottom right of it so the person knows your talking to them. Or you can do @lilnaugrim or whatever. But you see how I am "quoting" your message here above mine? That's how you know someone is talking to you without having to say their name It's very convenient!
okay well i think i just did it..what type of betta is mine? like the tail thing?
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #24 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team
 
lilnaugrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rhode Island
She's a Veiltail or VT and she's a multi-colored fish, no real pattern or anything. She could also be called Tri-color because she's got three colors.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:49 PM   #25 
Viva
Member
 
Viva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybabyjets View Post
what do you have in your 3 10gallon tanks?
I have one tank with a DT male and 4 corydoras, 7 amano shrimp and some assassin snails. One is divided three ways with three male bettas and the other 10g is cycling now and is divided 4 ways with no substrate. It will be for rescues. I have two rescues now waiting to go in. All my tanks have live plants except for the new 10 gallon one.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #26 
mybabyjets
Member
 
mybabyjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin, La Crosse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva View Post
I have one tank with a DT male and 4 corydoras, 7 amano shrimp and some assassin snails. One is divided three ways with three male bettas and the other 10g is cycling now and is divided 4 ways with no substrate. It will be for rescues. I have two rescues now waiting to go in. All my tanks have live plants except for the new 10 gallon one.
yes i saw your rescues, their cute...and thats really cool...you only have those 3tanks?
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #27 
mybabyjets
Member
 
mybabyjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin, La Crosse
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
She's a Veiltail or VT and she's a multi-colored fish, no real pattern or anything. She could also be called Tri-color because she's got three colors.

thank you for the info..and whats a VT? isnt that the same as a veiltail....
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:10 AM   #28 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team
 
lilnaugrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rhode Island
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybabyjets View Post
thank you for the info..and whats a VT? isnt that the same as a veiltail....
Yes, we just abbreviate the names so that we don't have to spell out veiltail all the time and just say VT. DT is doubletail, CT crowntail, DeT deltatail, HM halfmoon, PK plakat and so on
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #29 
Viva
Member
 
Viva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybabyjets View Post
yes i saw your rescues, their cute...and thats really cool...you only have those 3tanks?
I have another split 5.5 gallon on top of those three. It houses my two baby females. They are so full of personality, I love females!
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #30 
mybabyjets
Member
 
mybabyjets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin, La Crosse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva View Post
I have another split 5.5 gallon on top of those three. It houses my two baby females. They are so full of personality, I love females!
i adore females too, they are so bubbly and lots more entertaining than males. My little girl just loves me, and she isnt shy at all, shes fearless, i can pick her up and she wont try to get away(i pick her up with a net, dont worry). How much money do you spend on monthly supplies for your 4 tanks?
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I raise a female betta and a male betta in a 10 gallon tank? IanHulett Betta Fish Compatibility 11 05-11-2014 06:29 PM
Difference between bloated female and pregnant female betta. StarBetta Betta Fish Care 5 01-21-2012 04:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.