Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #41 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

I am so sorry your so sad and having depression and talking about it instead of holding it all in is a good start to help you feel better. Do you go to school and do you have a guidance counselor you could talk too there ? Please dont suffer alone there are people you can turn to for help, pm me anytime you need someone to try and help or just to talk to...Hugs We care about you always remember that and you have made special friends here that are always here for you and ready to help in anyway they can.

I will remove those extra posts for you, I think they happen sometimes when the forum is resetting or something.

Last edited by Perseusmom; 06-06-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #42 
alwaysaBettaLover

Thank you perseusmom and since summer just started, I don't have any counselors to talk to, but -however silly this sounds- often I talk to my grandma about it. She is a very good listener, and understands. I really do thank you all for being there for me, and being so compassionate as to sharing all your difficult stories. It really means a lot to me.
alwaysaBettaLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #43 
crowntaillove3

I'm very glad that I could help.
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #44 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Oh yes grandmothers are the best I am so happy to hear you talk to her
I am thankful for you and for all our sweet wonderful members, there are so many that make my life happier each day just by being here, its comforting and I hope that you can feel all the support and joy we share with each other. There has never been a single person here that when I have asked for help they are always more then willing to help me out. As long as you are here you are never alone and you dont have to reach to far to find someone, so never be afraid to ask when you need some support
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:07 PM   #45 
alwaysaBettaLover

Thank you!! I really so feel special on here
Old 06-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #46 
hopeful fish

I am a Quaker (a small branch of christianity), and when we know someone is going through something difficult, we "hold that person in the light". For each person this means something different--for some, it is praying for that person, for others, it is keeping them on your mind, and for others, it is just "sending love." I want you to know that I am holding you in the light and sending my love and support to you. I hope things get better soon, and I am here if you ever need anything.
hopeful fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #47 
alwaysaBettaLover

Thank you so much!! It means a lot to me to know that people are "holding me in the light" and supporting me