Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #1 
Narny105

Thought I'd introduce myself!

Hello, Everyone!

As you do, I decided to join a new forum at 1am in the morning!

I am currently a helper moderator over at a goldfish forum (not sure if it is against the rules to post forum names, so I won'y) , however I've been looking for one exclusively for bettas, as they are one of my most favourite fish. Not just because of their looks, but because they are generally fascinating animals.

I currently have one male betta, Artemis, who lives in a 54L tank by himself at my renting accomodation near Uni. I also have a 200L goldfish tank with two red capped orandas, and one Ryukin goldfish. They are currently still at my proper home as they're too large to move, and my cars not big enough lol.

I am 18, currently in my first year of Tvet (vet technology) transferring over into a bachelor of veterinary science in the next year, or if not, in the near future. I've always wanted to be a vet, so I am perusing towards that goal of mine, even if it takes a few extra years. If you want to do something, go for it, right?

I've always loved to be around animals, and actually finding it very difficult living away from home since it is very quite living in accommodation that does not allow pets other than a small fish tank! I couldn't do it forever, to say the least!

So, I'm glad to be here and will hopefully be able to help out and meet other betta enthusiasts!

Thanks, and hope everyone is well!
Narny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #2 
alwaysaBettaLover

Hello narny105!!

Welcome to to the forum!!! It's all sorts of fun when you get to know people, and discuss different things!!! And everyone having something in common, ( betta fish keeping) makes it all the more enjoyable!! If you have any questions, feel few to PM me! ( but you should go to the super moderators first, or post a thread about it)

Last edited by alwaysaBettaLover; 06-06-2013 at 11:27 AM.
alwaysaBettaLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #3 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Hi there Narny105 so nice to have you join us
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #4 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

And here is my official;

Welcome to the forum! I'm so glad that you've found a great place and to contribute new information to haha If you've ever got any questions still, we're here to help but it seems like you're off on the right track!

I too wanted to be a vet, but my grades weren't quite there to go to a vet school. So I'm currently at our state university going for Art! I love it so much and couldn't dream of doing anything else since art had always been there for me, I thought it was more like a hobby but turns out that it's also my career! So then I turned to fish keeping as a hobby and I've been successfully keeping tanks since December 2012 actually.

So not too long, but I can certainly say that my knowledge and procedures have really been bumped in over the last few months as I've done extensive research and really gotten into the care of my Betta's.

But anyway! I'm glad to have you here on this forum! So an official welcome and I hope you enjoy it!
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #5 
eaturbyfill

Hello and welcome to the forum!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #6 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hello and welcome to the forum.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote