Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-11-2014, 10:33 AM   #141 
Flint

I'm interested in a commission of Grim and/or Pongo. (:
Just remind me in our conversation we already have going on and we can discuss it!
Flint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 03:52 PM   #142 
FishWhisperer

I will draw your betta lilaugrim as a cartoon, just post the picture and I shall draw. (This is free and because your avatar fish is beautiful!)
FishWhisperer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:15 PM   #143 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
I will draw your betta lilaugrim as a cartoon, just post the picture and I shall draw. (This is free and because your avatar fish is beautiful!)
lol this is a thread for ME to draw YOU a picture for money. But, I'm good thanks.
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:53 AM   #144 
Stormageddon

Hey Lilnaugrim, I am quite keen in getting a commission done of my husbands betta (Pierre Laval Collard). He's a red crown tail and you've done such an amazing job on the backgrounds in the earlier pictures in this thread I'd like to get a detailed background as well. Was wondering if I sent you through some dimensions of hubby's screen if you could do it as a wallpaper?
Stormageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:09 AM   #145 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Sure Stormageddon! I have some earlier commissions that I need to finish >.< Sorry guys! It's been one hell of a semester! But right after I can put you on the list! I'd need a photo or a few to work from but you can PM me and give me the details; what pose you want, what kind of background, similar to the picture or something different, screen size of course, and anything else you can think of and I can give you a quote.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:54 PM   #146 
MidnightsSong

About how big are the pieces? I'm thinking about getting two so I can print them out and hang in my dorm. :D
MidnightsSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:27 AM   #147 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

They are whatever size you want them to be. I can make them large or small, I prefer not to exceed 2000 pixel sizes just because GIMP doesn't really like it when you go so big and it lags like crazy lol. But you can still change the size of the picture after I'm done so it prints on a regular piece of paper nice. That's for the digital ones at least.

--------------------------------------------
I still have one more large 22 by 30 inch drawing to do if anyone wants me to do their fish, as I said, base price for this is $100 purely for half the materials I'm using and then for the time I put into it. Framing will cost you more but it's all up to you.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:09 AM   #148 
Stormageddon

No problems, that sounds great!! I have a day packed with meetings tomorrow but am hoping to get home before hubby get's home so I can take some pic's of Pierre with the sun coming through the window. If hubby beats me home then I might have to leave it until the weekend as the light overhead just doesn't give off enough light. But I will PM you in when I get the pics. Not in any hurry, so just fit me in whenever you can :)
Stormageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:18 AM   #149 
Eponine

I would really love a $5 full background painting once my betta comes home, how do I pay you? (Is this canadian money?)
Eponine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:35 AM   #150 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I only take Paypal as I've noted in previous posts. I can't take any more commissions immediately as I still have to finish up my last ones. Here's the current list although I might have forgotten someone I think:

HeadlessLegoMom (soooo close to being done!)
Katie-dad's ex girlfriend (half way done)
FishyFishy89--half way done
My Memere--Christmas bulbs and rendition of my mom's painting
haveyouhadyourteayet?
Flint--Spoon/Pongo
Stormageddon
Midnightsong
Eponine

So yeah, that's quite a list at the moment. Please have patience as I finish up this awful semester!