Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-08-2013, 01:40 AM   #1 
wish4coner

Unhappy Selling (rehoming) all Domestics

Hi all,
I am on my third successful spawn and, because I just lost my job, as well as deciding to breed only rare wilds, I am going to sell all of my domestic bettas. I would be happy with 25.00 each for my males, which have all successfully spawned, and 50.00 for all my females. All have eggs, are under 8 months old. Some are giants, Some are plakats, some have beautiful colors while others are just pearly white with red or red/green fins. I would also be happy to make a deal as, I really just want them to go to good homes with people that take care of the betta species and care for them deeply.

I have never shipped before but, I would get supplies first, then only ship overnight. I would need the person buying them to pay this as, I just don't have it--there is no handling fee. Just whatever the post office charges, which I believe is around 35.00 (I heard they went up on Wednesday). I also would make a deal for anyone wanting all of them.

If you have facebook, I have all my stock, except for my giant delta blue female on there (She's too active to even get a picture of, but I have her posted somewhere else on the site when I asked someone what she was). I am willing to take offers too as, again, I really want them to go to good homes.

I can only send the the 48 states as, they just changed the rules on shipping fish here and, they can't go to other countries or to Alaska/Hawaii.

If someone wants them all, or just some, please send me a PM. Also, any help in an easy, inexpensive way to package for shipping would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your help. I'm so sad it came to this but, I would rather do it this way, then to give them to people I don't know are able to properly care for them.

My facebook page comes up as this url: http://www.facebook.com/kelly.berrigan.3?ref=tn_tnmn

TY so much,
wish4coner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #2 
Ilikebutterflies

Your FB link isn't working.
Ilikebutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #3 
wish4coner

This is the link to the photos: http://www.facebook.com/kelly.berrigan.3/photos

You have to have a fb account, I think to see them. Or, just look it up by my name.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #4 
Ilikebutterflies

K. I can't see your photos. Do you have the settings set so only friends can see them?
Old 06-08-2013, 10:54 AM   #5 
wish4coner

Yes. Sorry. I am new to the NEWEST version of FB. I'll post pics of all on here later on tonight..might be easier.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #6 
LizbethDawn

I can't wait to see! I already know I love your white Rosetail boy lol
LizbethDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:39 AM   #7 
wish4coner

Update: Due to cost of mailing out the fish, and ensuring they are safe, I have decided to try to not sell through the mail. If anyone lives anywhere near overland park, KS., I'd be willing to cut my losses and give away my two males (one is the mustard gas HM and the other is the Rosetail), and all of my females. I currently have only those left. My females were culled, tonight to preserve the best of them. If anyone even wants me to meet them somewhere, I'd be willing to do that. I really want these guys to have a good home.

TY so much.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:09 AM   #8 
Ilikebutterflies

Do you have any giants? I'd pay shipping.

Tags
adoption, rehoming, sale