Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #1 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Updates and Pictures!

So I realized that I should have just started a journal for my 33 gallon tank to track it's progress, I mean I still could but I don't feel like it would be used much in the future since it's pretty much completed except for a few minor things that I can just post threads to update

So anyway here's going to be a photo dump of just everything so I hope y'all enjoy!

Isn't the clearest photo but Pineapple just looks too darn cute here, I love her blue eyes.

If there weren't scratches on my tank this would be a great picture. Here is Matisse (Maddie) being adorable and finally letting me take a decent picture of her.

Aurora who has been turning more blue! Her and her sister Stardust used to be exact twins but now Stardust has some pineapple scaling and Aurora is turning more blue on her fins than purple or red.

Raven! She's difficult to take pictures of because she's black. But the poor girl had her fins nearly ripped to shreds and this is only a few days after, already healing up great!

I'm fairly certain that Mystique is a Giant, I'll have to take her out someday to measure her for real!

Pineapples fins! With Jewel in the back.

Lovely long fins on Pineapple

Stardust and Cherry. You can see Stardust's blue pectorals

Unnamed girl, still very grumpy haha

Stardust's pecs

Stardust again

Slightly better picture of Raven, healing up even more!

Pineapple

Cherry with a pellet lol

Stardust:

Mystique and Little Blue right behind.

Aurora

Maddie lol

Little Blue, that pout is just too darn adorable

Stardust

Mystique and Emma

Phoenix

Aurora

Stardust and her blue pecs

I love this picture, it's almost like Fire and Ice. Starring, Cherry and Mystique. as guest appearances Phoenix and Pineapple!

This picture is great too. Pineapple and Stardust are trying to get out while Raven and Maddie are trying to get in.

Phoenix, Pineapple and Cherry

Aurora and Cherry

Pineapple's like "noooo!", Phoenix, Aurora and Little Blue are like "yesss!"

And some boys:

Mercury!

It's too funny, when he get's mad his gill plate coloring turns silver and beautiful! He also deepens in color and his fins take on more of a rosy color to them.

Jarvis being a cutie

Beautiful DT tail and coloration

Finally a decent picture of Mister Zoomsalot! aka Aero. I've noticed his skunk stripe has been filling in the past few weeks!

Mercury again with his shiny gill plate covers and eyes

"I've got colored pecs toooooo!" Jarvis

"See!"

Colllloooooorrrrrsssss

Ditto!

Ditto's iridescence:

Mercury's beautiful colored pecs (he's not even an EE which makes him special )

Aero!

And the man of the hour! Rembrandt for his first ever ture appearance!

His tail is finally almost all healed up! Let's hope we can keep it that way! Pictures are taken before lights came on this morning so hopefully he'll decided to show off for me again soon and I can get some proper pictures! And no that's not fin rot, it's his tail folded towards me.

Mister Blue Lips

Blue lips and orange eyes!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #2 
Canis

I'm jelly of all of your pretty bettas! Stardust looks familiar, I wonder why... lol
Canis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #3 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis View Post
I'm jelly of all of your pretty bettas! Stardust looks familiar, I wonder why... lol
Awww THANK!

It's so funny because Aurora's scales are clean and Stardust's have the start of the blue/purple pineappling and then your girl, Fishizzle has more pineappling. It's like if we put them on a scale it would be from 1 to 3 lol. Silly I know XD
Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #4 
Minnieservis

Wow you have some gorgeous fish! Just wow, that sorority is great!
Minnieservis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #5 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnieservis View Post
Wow you have some gorgeous fish! Just wow, that sorority is great!
Thank you so much! And you know, I still suffer from Fish Envy lol I look at Deanna01's sorority or Roemgie's sorority and I'm so jelly of their fish ^_^ But thank you! I do love my girls and my boys!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #6 
Roemgie

Not to sound strange or anything but you have some sexy and beautiful betas! Your silver boy reminds me of my old betta Suliven :) he was a dragon with red in his fins <3 He's the boy in my avvie :D

But these are amazing bettas and pictures!!
Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #7 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roemgie View Post
Not to sound strange or anything but you have some sexy and beautiful betas! Your silver boy reminds me of my old betta Suliven :) he was a dragon with red in his fins <3 He's the boy in my avvie :D

But these are amazing bettas and pictures!!
Thank you! You don't sound strange at all XD

I was going to ask who your avatar picture was of, I love the angle and the colors. Very beautiful boy!

Mercury was actually a not planned buy at all. Found him at my LFS I got most of my girls at and my friend was getting an EE boy whom she named Caesar and I saw him sitting in the cup looking absolutely miserable. He was completely grey, even his head and I was like "what the heck" and so I bought him for 15! I'm not sure if he's worth that much but I'm glad to have him now, him and his colored pecs although he isn't an EE

But thank you! I found my camera has a Macro setting on it so towards the end of the sorority girls and the last few of the boy's are done with the Macro setting. Once I get Rembrandt under the LED's and he flares for me, I might have an new Avvie of him! yayay!
Old 06-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #8 
ShadyLex

They're all beautiful! Your girls are gorgeous and makes me want to start up a sorority in the future.
ShadyLex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #9 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyLex View Post
They're all beautiful! Your girls are gorgeous and makes me want to start up a sorority in the future.
Do it!! As long as you plan out well and have a backup plan at least, you're good to go! It's when you don't plan is when it comes out bad

But I love my sorority and so glad that I decided to do it! I don't even remember when I thought of it but next thing I knew I had Mystique in the 2.5 while I waited to get the other girls and start it up with 7 girls after my 33 was cycled and on it's way! Now I'm up to 13 girls and counting ^_^