Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #1 
DreamerHorse

Talking My Betta Fish (And Guppy) [Extremely Pic Heavy!]

These are just a few pictures of my fish. Speckle has proven especially hard to capture, he just can't stop moving!

So Twilight is first. He's a cambodian veiltail male, and he loves flaring and blowing bubblenests, especially at night. He's got the whole 10g to himself, but soon it will be divided and Azure and her guppy friend Speckles will move in.

Valentine is next. He's another cambodian, except his color is more focused on pink and red, as well as transparent. He's got a shredded caudal fin, from those evil plant bases who conspire to trap him. His dorsal fin and left pelvic fin are also torn and nipped, but he was like that when I got him. Good news here, the pelvic fin has finally begun to heal.

After that is Azure. She is a female veiltail, whose color is of now unknown. I've had her since she was a little pink thing, and she's about a year old, give or take a few months. She looks to me with complete devotion and I swear that she trusts me to always give her food. She's a little begger with that face full of expectation when she sees my hand go over the tank.

And last but not least, Speckle, a little orange, black, and white guppy who swims so much that it makes me wonder if he's hyped up on sugar. It's hard to take pictures of him so take what you see and be thankful. His caudal fin is shredded, because Valentine decided that he would not have his domain invaided by harpy little guppies anymore, so he took out his frustration on Speckle. Speckle has began the healing process a little while ago, and despite the loss of fin, he does just as much swimming in Azure's and his tank as he did before he was injured.

And that's my group! Happy day! ;)
Attached Images

DreamerHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #2 
mybabyjets

i love them..so cute, i had guppies but mine didnt want to live, they died the same week i got them, ugh...anyways would you post in my new contest thread?
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #3 
DreamerHorse

I will this weekend, as I don't have a computer with internet, just a DSi (I'm going to my dad's).

And yep, they are cute. I love my fishies :) Sorry to hear about your guppies. Two of mine got sick as well and didn't make it. I have to say though, guppies remind be of mice's noses with their twitchy little faces.

Recently my dad and his girlfriend got THREE betta fish (two males and a female). I'll post some pics of them too this weekend. :)

Last edited by DreamerHorse; 06-10-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #4 
DreamerHorse

My Dad and his girlfriend's fish:

Casper is a creamy white male halfmoon betta.

Moby is a red male cambodian crowntail.

And little miss no name is a dark blue female crowntail.

Yes, Moby is in a bowl, and yes, the female betta is in with Casper. They're going to upgrade sometime soon, and I'll try to convince them to seperate the two. Casper hasn't shown any harm to the female though, he just barely flares at her.
Attached Images

Tags
betta, guppy