Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #11 
rubinthebetta

It's amazing! My vote is Maybe.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:22 PM   #12 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Ok, people. I also asked people in real life and there is going to be blood in pw.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #13 
Laki

I don't think you should ever shy from your writing. Writing is a powerful expression of the self, you need no boundaries when writing. So if you think it needs blood, then blood there shall be.

Let nobody tell you different.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #14 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
thanks... for that inspiring speech. Also, at first, I was in a bundle of confusion whether to put in blood or not. so that's why I made the survey.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:10 PM   #15 
Saphira101

I think yes blood, but not too much.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #16 
rubinthebetta

Can we see more of the story? I love it!
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #17 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
Can we see more of the story? I love it!
I'm not done the WHOLE thing yet.. (If I was, it would be published!)

Oh, and I have a power wolves forum you can sign up for and make a power wolves RP and stuff like that. http://powerwolvesforum.proboards.com/

The story's also going onto that forum, so if you want to sign up, you can. In the forum, my display name is Little. (Administrator)

One last thing, you can't see the forum without signing up.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #18 
Little Leaf

Chapter 30- here you guys go!

Chapter 30

“Alright!” I exclaimed. The pain had somehow gone away, and I was able to hunt once again. Blayze and I sprang off into action, jumping into the forest together. “Let’s hunt together this time- it’ll be better, and we might get some more prey than we normally get!” Blayze exclaimed with a small wink. And so, we hunted for a long time… But there seemed to be only small prey. Where have all the caribou and elk gone? I wondered. I kept my eyes fixed on the sky, lost in my thoughts for a long while, until Blayze called my name. “Little?” I snapped back to reality. “Yes?” I swung my head toward my friend. “Is something on your mind?” Blayze asked. “Yes, in fact. Have you noticed that there aren’t any caribou or elk out today? The weather looks like the kind that would make tons of them come out!” I exclaimed, my voice sounding a bit worried. Blayze’s ears perked up. “Now that you say it, I do recall seeing no elk or caribou on this hunting session.” Blayze said in a smart tone of voice. I counted the prey we caught- 5 squirrels, a mouse, and a rabbit. I don’t think it’ll be enough to sustain us… But at least we got something. We started to head back to camp at running speed, so we got there pretty fast. Blade was still in his unconsciousness. Blayze went up to him and sniffed him. When Blayze finished sniffing the Nopowers pup, an alarmed look shot across her face. “Syhtetewele Syndrome!” Blayze cried out. I sniffed Blade. He had the scent that sick wolves had… I’ve never smelled it before… but it’s strangely familiar. I looked at his fur closely, some of the fur was turning yellow! “Y-you’re right, Blayze…” I felt my hackles rise, and fear knifed into my stomach. “Blade has Syhtetewele Syndrome!”

(Italic came through?!)
Old 06-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #19 
Little Leaf

Who wants Power Wolves Wordsearches?? xD! Here's the link. The word searches are challenging! SOOOOOO HAAARDDD!!

file:///D:/Little%20Leaf's%20virtual%20drawings%20and%20MORE! !!!!%20%5E.%5E/Stories!/Power%20Wolves!/Power%20Wolves%20Wordsearch!!.htm

file:///D:/Little%20Leaf's%20virtual%20drawings%20and%20MORE! !!!!%20%5E.%5E/Stories!/Power%20Wolves!/Power%20Wolves%20Wordsearch%202!!.htm

PM me if they dont work!
Old 07-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #20 
Little Leaf

Chapter 32- here we go!

Chapter 32

“Darkshroud Forest?” I echoed. Blade nodded. “So how’d you get here?” I asked the Nopowers pup curiously. “Well, before I got here, a ShadowWolf picked me up and shot shadow at me, I could feel it, but my eyes were shut tightly. Then, the ShadowWolf picked me up again and I hit my head against something really hard. And that’s how I got here.” Blade quickly explained. I started to feel dizzy. It’s for sure now… Blade has Syhtetewele Syndrome… Then, somehow, in my shock, everything went black. When I came to my senses, Blade was frantically calling out my name. “Little! Are you okay?!” Blade shook me a few times. “I’m fine…” I replied, feeling weak and nauseous. I stared into Blade’s gleaming amber eyes. “Yay, you’re alright!” Blade exclaimed happily, jumping in circles around me. It’s hard to believe this pup is going to be dead in just a few days… fake smiles can hide so many things…

Tags
food!!, powers, thanks!, wolves