Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #11 
bniebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
One of the best brand of heaters is in my opinion, the Eheim Jager range.
I have to agree with this 100%. One thing you can't skimp on is sororities, and Eheim Jager is as precise as they get. However, I feel obligated to share with you my experience with them. The model I ordered from two different places has this thing where you can only turn the calibration dial so far... So my heater shows that it is at a temp that is actually different than what it is heating the tank to. This is because the calibration was off my more degrees than it would let me adjust, but the heater works flawlessly 100% of the time. It's not a big deal at all since I look at the thermometer. I don't know if this is an issue on other models, but I have come across one other person so far who had this issue. If you need me to explain the issue better, let me know. Even though that happened, I would probably never use another heater brand again haha.
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #12 
Minnieservis

Thank you guys so much for the help so far! I have narrowed it down to marimo moss balls and either anacharis or cabomba. Also I was looking at the Fluval M 150-Watt Submersible Heater and the Fluval C3 Power Filter. Does anyone have experience with those? The reviews seem to be pretty good for both. Thanks again! :)
Minnieservis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #13 
Minnieservis

Also I love the plant and suction cup idea! I'm excited to start thinking of creative ways to decorate! :)
Minnieservis is offline   Reply With Quote