Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
I WANNA JOIN!!!!!! This is great!!!
Name: Mika
Breed: Splendens
Tail Type: Spade
Color: Metallic green and blue
Personality: thoughtful, book smart
Noteworthy: Lived in a classroom and learned how to read, do math, ect. ( hey it's a fantasy right? :)) Silverbeam, Don't forget to post on the other RP!!! I have a couple questions but I can ask them later.
YAY! Thanks for joining! And yea I will!
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #12 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Mika~~~
The human tosses me into a river and walks away. I could care less, this was the person who's class decided to name me " Mr. Fish" I wasn't even a male. Oh yes, I was done sitting in a glass bowl, watching little brats learn their ABCs. I looked around. It was very warm in this river. Was I in Asia perhaps? China? Japan? Thailand? I saw more fish nearbye and a certain fish caught my eye. He was silver with diamond tips. " Silverbeam," I whispered to myself. A while back, the teacher had left the book near me and I was absorbed in the legend of the Waterflash kingdom. I was bent on finding it ever since. It HAD to be him. He looked exactly how I imagined him. His eyes had a proud, noble look in them, yet they seemed distant and sad. This must have been the mighty prince of the Waterflash dynasty, known for his military might, and his loyalty to his kingdom. I walked up to the prince.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #13 
Silverbeam

I see the small group of fish I saw earlier, and they were chatting it up again.
I'm still listening to the conversation when something catches my eye. A large black and navy-tipped betta is swimming with a smaller betta. I flare, he looks evil merciless and I'm about to fight him.

I'm about to confront the betta when I see another betta swimming toward me. I turn to him. He's flaring and angry. I prepare myself for a fight. I'm used to this. It was my job at home. If he thinks he going to get me he's dead wrong. I've dealt plenty of enemies at the kingdom, and when I'm done with them, they're nothing but a couple of scales. If he's challenging me, it's not going to change. I'm a protector. I protect my kingdom, my legacy. No one will come between me and that, no one. And this fish isn't going to change that.

Before I can fight the light blue halfmoon the black crowntail rams into me and backs up satisfied. I shake it off as quickly as possible. The betta is stronger than I imagined, but I'm just as determined as ever to beat him. He doesn't no what he's up against. I lunge forward and bite into his fins hard. I didn't bite as hard as I could have but I wanted to know if he was the enemy. I push forward and ram into him as hard as I can and he looks like he's going to double over for good. I slam him into the riverbed and shout to him, "Who are you? Some kind of enemy?! Tormenting these poor fish?! I'm warning you AND your little guppy, I'll get you both!" I didn't want to hurt the small helpless guppy, but if he was with the enemy, I wouldn't have a choice.

I'm about to attack again when the blue halfmoon with a crooked back charges straight at me at me. We stood flaring at each other.

Just before I could attack, a huge dark shape flew over the water, and both of us knew inside that it was a bird, and that its mind was set on eating fish. We both darted in opposite directions, I behind a rock, he behind a clump of weeds. The bird swooped over the paddy without noticing us. He sighed in relief, and turned around. He ended up looking right into the eyes of a terrified red and purple veiltail. I could tell he's lost any desire to fight, but the small fish didn't seem to know that. He cowered against the clump of weeds, but he ignored the gesture. "Hello, my name is Manny."
I'm watching the two bettas from behind the rock. The one I was just fighting, "Manny", is talking to a red and purple pipsqueak. My fin hurts really bad but I've dealt with worse injuries at the kingdom. It's funny, really, these petty fish don't know the wild life of the kingdom. I bet they've never seen such a glorious place, I don't care if they lived in their human's mansion, there's nothing as beautiful as my home. I shake the pain of my fin as best as I can and make my way out from behind the rock. "Hey blue-face, pipsqueak!" I shout toward them, they turn toward me and the pipsqueak cowards in terror in aww at me, while blue-face glares at me, although he doesn't flare. "I understand you're not the enemy after all, considering you haven't eaten pipsqueak yet. I'm here to ask your assistance to the Waterflash Kingdom, which I'll teach you about. You up for it blue-face? Pipsqueak?"
Pipsqueak hides behind blue-face (Manny) he looks up a manages to squeak, "Uh... sure?"
Blue-face glares at me "My name isn't Blue-face." he says. "And his isn't Pipsqueak." He gestures to pipsqueak, who was now shrinking back a little. "I don't want to take part in anything that involves you, so leave me be!" And he swam away. Pipsqueak looks at me then turns around to watch his blue friend swim away, he looks up to me and stammers, "Uhh... Yea, me too... Sorry..." With that he turns around and hurries off to catch up with the blue betta, "Hey, wait for me!" He calls out. I look down and sink down to the river bottom. I'm all alone. I feel so cruel. How can I act this way? I'll never make it home. I'll never see my father, or my kingdom again. I'll never be able to save my sister. I think if my father was watching me right now, he would be so disappointed. How did I become so weak? I don't deserve my title as prince. I'm not a prince. Not anymore.
I decide to hide away in pity and shame when suddenly an aquamarine green female catches my eye. I stare at her for a while, she catches me staring and I turn away embarrassed and angry at myself even still. I slowly swim away. I look up to see a nearby cave. Perfect. The current drags my pitiful self along and into the darkness of the cave...
Old 06-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #14 
Silverbeam

In the cave I met up with the black and navy-tipped betta and the little guppy. I remember I was just as bad to them. I look down. "I'm so sorry," I manage in a choked whisper. I turn around and dart back out of the cave. I look of into the distance of the river. I can't believe things have come to this, I think. I sigh, and blink slowly. I look up to see a very curious blue and green spadetail female swimming toward me. She looks like she knows me from somewhere even though I've never met her.

Last edited by Silverbeam; 06-12-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #15 
Lotte

Muse:

As I continue to observe the regal crowntail, I notice another newcomer... a metallic green and blue spadetail. My attention is immediately diverted as I watch her within my plant. She quickly becomes intrigued by the regal crowntail with recognition in her eyes.
Suddenly, he is attacked by a betta(s). They flare at eachother and land deadly blows. I am about to intervene when I see the familiar shadow of a hunting bird. They both dart into a hiding place in opposite directions. I feel a wave of relief as I see that both are safe and that the bird has left. A terrified red and purple veiltail is greeted kindly by the blue betta. The regal crowntail, looking slightly guilty, invites the two to join him in a quest, something about the Waterflash Kingdom. The name sounds familiar...but I quickly toss aside the thought. The blue betta rejects the offer harshly-- and the small one quickly follows. I feel a deep sorrow within myself as I watch the blue tipped, silver crown tail slowly sink in dismay. Suddenly he notices me. For a moment, I 'm very startled and embarrassed. I had been watching him for quite some time, but had never approached him. We continue to stare sadly at each other. I have the overwhelming urge to help him in whatever unfortunate situation he may be in. I decide to emerge when he slowly swims away, being pulled by the current into a dark cave. I watch disappointed, and I reluctantly swim away.

Last edited by Lotte; 06-12-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #16 
Lotte

Are we combining this RP with the other?
Old 06-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #17 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
Are we combining this RP with the other?
Silverbeam said we were, so yup i guess we can if we want.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #18 
Happyhobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam View Post
In the cave I met up with the black and navy-tipped betta and the little guppy. I remember I was just as bad to them. I look down. "I'm so sorry," I manage in a choked whisper. I turn around and dart back out of the cave. I look of into the distance of the river. I can't believe things have come to this, I think. I sigh, and blink slowly. I look up to see a very curious blue and green spadetail female swimming toward me. She looks like she knows me from somewhere even though I've never met her.
~~~Mika~~~
I look at him, my eyes shinging with amazement. " Oh my goodness it really is you! I heard your kind had mysterious healing powers! Is it true? Is your kingdom's government a democracy or a monarchy? What is your duty as a prince," I ask. I simply can't believe it is truly the heir to the throne of the Waterflash kingdom!
Old 06-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #19 
Happyhobbit

Oh man this is confusing, mixing this stuff up. Oh, well.

Suddenly a cream colored female betta darts in."A betta and a guppy?! I'm suprised tough guy over there hasnt eaten you yet," she blurted out. "Honestly, What are you hiding from?" she asked, looking at us curiously. I glare at her. She is in OUR cave and she must go! " GET.OUT." I snarl."Whoa there big guy.." she says, looking a bit amused. " I said GET OUT! Do you have a death wish or something? Because I would be VERY obliged to grant you that wish!" I glare at her, hoping to make her shrink against the cave wall then run away screaming. She returns the glare with almost equal force. There is no way I'm backing down. I will give you 5 seconds to get out of here. 1...2...3...4... I'm about to say 5 when she cuts me off.

"Fiv-" i started to say, but then the female betta suddenly shouted"I HAVE A LOADED WEAPON!" I looked at her blankly. She had grabbed Neptune. This was getting depressing. That was it. She had wasted her chance to leave... I was going to finish this! "STAY BACK.. OR I'LL..I'LL KILL HIM!" she shrieks. I stepped back. " Your bluffing!" I sneered, hoping I looked more sure of that statement than I felt. She glared at me"What will it be tough guy? Your territory or your friend," she asked, sneering. I stare at her. Neptune squirms out of her grip and swims up next to me. Of course, he could have got out of that situation on his own! I think. He's not a wimp... he's Neptune." Fine," I snap. You can go in THAT corner." I gesture to the coldest, smallest part of the cave. Suddenly that punk betta that attacked us earlier darts in the cave and looks at me, shocked."I'm so sorry," he whispers, sounding like the world just ended or something. I give the cream colored female one last angry look then I dart after the silver crowntail. Neptune looks at me. What are you DOING?! he mouths at me frantically. I shrug. " What, did you think I actually learned a lesson not to mess with other fish? "I say, half smiling. Then I swim after the other crowntail and he cautiously follows, leaving the cream colored betta alone in the cave, which I have a feeling isn't a good idea.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #20 
Lotte

Oh man this is confusing haha..especially since some aren't in this one.