Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #21 
Silverbeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
Are we combining this RP with the other?
Yeah, pretty much
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #22 
Silverbeam

The curious female spadetail is right in front of me now, her as sparkle as she starts drowning me with a gazillion questions, "Oh my goodness it really is you! I heard your kind had mysterious healing powers! Is it true? Is your kingdom's government a democracy or a monarchy? What is your duty as a prince?" I know she knows who I am, I let out a long sigh, and continue not even trying to disguise the sadness in my , voice, "Yes, I am Prince Silverbeam the current heir to the throne because my sister is currently missing. Yes, some of us have small healing powers, though we can't bring back the dead, because if we could the queen would still be with us. Considering the power of our kingdom is in my father's, the king's, hands, that makes us a monarchy. As prince I have many duties such as; protect my people- I am head of the kingdom's guard after all, helping out the king and the princess of course, and blah blah blah." I sigh again. "Listen I should be going soon..." my voice cracks a little as I continue, "I have... Something to... Attend to..." I turn away and look around and look for the aquamarine green female I saw earlier. I didn't see her. I thought about her as I swam around, I was swimming around without a purpose, though. I wonder if I'll run into her, or this book geek again, I shrug off and just keep swimming around, and around...
Old 06-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #23 
Saphira101

Hey, can I change Draco's tail type from spade tail to halfmoon?
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #24 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
Soon I finally caught up with the silver crowntail."Look, I know you're probably here for revenge which I deserve, so go ahead." He continues to say sadly "Just please, don't kill me. If you do, I'll never be able to protect them, I won't be able to fulfill my duty, and I'll never see my sister again." I stare at him. What was I supposed to say to that? " No, I don't want revenge..." I pause awkwardly. Why did I even follow him? He seems different from when he was attacking me. He doesn't seem proud or noble anymore... just sad and...ashamed? What does he mean fullfill your duty? " So are you like a prince or something?" I ask. He nods. I'm about to argue, but he seems dead serious, and hey, now that he's not trying to kill me, he doesn't seem insane. " If you wanted to stay at that cave... I mean... you can stay... if you want..." My voice drifts off. Maybe that wasn't such a hot idea. How do I know this "prince" won't just pretend to be humbled then go back to his old self and try to kill me? I had tried this trick myself before and it was very affective... oh well. I would have to take my chances, at least I know what to expect.
~~~Oscar~~~
We dart in the opposite direction, looking for that fish. " Um... Mr. Fish? We'd be... happy to help! Where are you...?" i called. I sigh. " I think we lost him or something," I say nervously, looking at Manny, waiting for a response.
~~~Mika~~~
He answers all my questions, but he certainly doesn't sound very happy. "Listen, I should be going soon. I have something to... [i]Attend[i] to..." He says glumly. "Wait! Your highness!" I call, but he already left. I sigh. There goes my chance to learn more about Waterflash. [i]I barely knew anything,[i] I thought miserably. Just 3rd grade level things. I wanted to learn so much more than continents, writing strategies, and basic math.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-13-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #25 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Yet another betta for this RP

Name: Ori
Breed: Splendens
Tail type:double tail
Color:metallic copper
Personality: straightforward, honest
Noteworthy: was supposed to be used to fight other bettas but refused to fight, was disposed of in stream, eventually came upon Waterflash and lived there until now, anyway.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #26 
Silverbeam

~~Princess Stardust~~
I've been in here for ten months now. Trapped in this tiny closet of a room. I've already cried for my mother, and fought for my brother, but it all seems useless. I've wanted to speak with the leader this whole time but the clansmen that bring me food always reject my harsh yelling, its always the same: "He's not ready. He will wait." And then they leave with me screaming hysterically and sobbing. But I don't anymore. I've given up. The clansmen come, and I stay silent with my head down and let silent tears stream down my face. I can't really speak anymore, my voice is hoarse. I look up and suddenly the door opens, but it's before the time I get food... The clansmen who walks in has no food... He looks at me and says, "The leader will see you now..."
Old 06-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #27 
Happyhobbit

~~~Ori~~~
For a moment, I am shocked. This whole process of being taken from my home to here is all a blur, but here I am, in a strange river, rather unlike our Waterflash kingdom. I sigh. I knew the few months I lived there had been too good to last. I wasn't anything important, just a peasant, but I had a home... I had friends. I look around. There seem to be other fish in the area. I catch a glimpse of a silver fish with diamond tips. I instantly recognize him as our beloved prince. He would help these fish and I! He could find shelter or... or anything really to help! he could do anything... he was the prince right? He was with another betta, a jet black crowntail with navy tips. Oh no... I know this betta. " YOUR HIGHNESS!" I scream " YOUR HIGHNESS LOOK OUT!" I swim up to him and glare at the other betta. " YOUR MAJESTY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH... WITH THAT!" The other betta looks at me with a puzzled expression on is face. That fish is a murderer! What in the world is he doing here? I remember this fish, I remember the horrible grim satisfaction on his face as he would look at his victims. I remember him almost destroying me, almost taking my life, and not even thinking of resisting the humans who wanted us to fight... not even thinking of the lives he took. I suppose he wouldn't remember me, after all he fought so many, how could he, I thought bitterly.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #28 
Happyhobbit

(Happyhobbit sis here when you see stars its me adding Sunlight to this RP.)
Name:Sunlight
Color: Cream with yellow tips
Personality: Protective, Snappy, Clever (street smart)
Noteworthy: NA
Old 06-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #29 
Happyhobbit

*Sunlight*
I don't wait for the female betta or the guppy to respond. I dash out of the cave quickly. I ram into a beautiful silver betta with blue tips."Hey watc- whoa," I marvel for a minute then quickly snap out of it.I see that jet-black betta behind him."Hey you got some visitors in your cave. Might wanna protect it, tough guy." I snap. He glares at me for a minute then says: "I told you to stay put."I glare at him more, then i finally speak up."Well, bye. I got things to do." I blot away in no particular direction. Suddenly I ram into a rock. Hard. Everything goes black.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #30 
lillyandquigly

Can I join?
Is it too late to join?
Name: Milly
Age (human years):1
Tail type: Halfmoon Plakat
Color: blue and white butterfly
Personality: Sweet, romantic, fun, shy, and brave.
Noteworthy:Ex breeder bought from petstore
I hit the water with a splash, landing directly in front of a silver crowntail. Realizing my danger of being so vulnerable to such a large male, I quickly hid my self behind some plants. Nightmares from previous spawns flash back. Then the horrors of the petstore. I hide there, shaking, hoping this male has no interest. I was fast then, maybe I'll be fast enough to run now, if I need to. This tank seems pretty big.

Last edited by lillyandquigly; 06-13-2013 at 04:41 PM.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote