Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #31 
whatsupyall

There is plenty to go around with. Do not worry. I'm excited to find these guys homes too! I was thinking of giving it to my children's friends at school, but I figure they would live in bowls with little care. On the other hand, that's how I started unfortunately.
whatsupyall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #32 
jadaBlu

So I am interested in the one with the light orange fins below the one you say is white bodied. I like the white one the green fins and green stripe. If you triangulate the next group by the green ones I like the one at the top that is light bodied with red fins and the one with the light blue and red rimmed fins at the bottom. I am curious at to what color the white one is that is swimming toward the bottom. Is she all white or does she have other colors? I am headed to dinner I will check back.
Thanks!

Last edited by jadaBlu; 06-14-2013 at 05:22 PM.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #33 
whatsupyall

The white body are all with red fins. If it looks orange, probably because they are still in shock from moving them here from the grow out tank. For simplification, I will try to get one of each color. I will only choose the best, so don't worry. I also have good taste lol. So far JadaBlu and Minnieservis has reserve their pick. So I will probably take 1 or 2 more users because I do not want to sent out completely deform fish that does not look like bettas lol. By end of tomorrow I will close this offer.

Last edited by whatsupyall; 06-14-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: I said Minervis LMAO! Corrected her name: Minnieservis
Old 06-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #34 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Unfortunately I do not have the resources to pay for shipping even and I probably shouldn't get any more girls at the moment but thank you very much for the consideration goldfishies! They are gorgeous girls even if they are deformed or not up to par
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #35 
Janan

Smile

I'll be watching for females on this thread, too!

Last edited by Janan; 06-14-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Janan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #36 
logisticsguy

Oh I wish I could send you some girls! I have some chubby lil sweethearts looking for a good home but living in Canada makes shipping across the border so expensive.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #37 
whatsupyall

These are their brother siblings that needs re-homing. I will gladly give these guys up for $3.00 each or $7 for all three. They are SUPER active and no deformity. I promise you will love them! Do not let them see other fish as they get too wild and can potentially hurt themselves. Along with these males I can still give you however many females to fill up the box if you are interested.

Old 06-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #38 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Not possible to have someone at the border, bring the fish over the border and then send from there logistics? lol I'd totally love some chubby girls if I could have them haha

Oh god goldfishies! They're gorgeous!! I'll go sit in a corner now and pout lol No more males for me unless someone dies, heaven forbid!
Old 06-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #39 
whatsupyall

Indeed they are gorgeous at a stealing price! 7+15=22! 22/3= 7 each really if you take shipping into consideration. On top of that you get free females! Best deal evah! Lol, I'm being silly.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #40 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Lol yes silly, being silly is awesome though

That really is a great deal and if I could set up another tank for them I totally would and then I'd rob a bank to buy them! I'm really in love with the first and the third but all that iridescence is just beautiful and oh so handsome!