Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #91 
Ickbeth

penny
I'm flying around with poppy when by the pond I notice a white Pacific parakeet lying in a pool of blood I Quickly fly over to see if I can help
poppy
penny's flying toward a white bird that looks almost dead I guess I should follow but I don't know what we could do for her
penny
I land next to the parakeet and instinct takes over my wing starts glowing white as I'm gently brushing it over her suddenly the bird wakes up and says who are you?

ps. I cant get online very often and will be going on vacation soon for two weeks with no internet connection so go ahead and play my characters.
Ickbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #92 
bettalover2000

--Rupert--
"They'll never let you in! I'll go with you, I may be able to get you in.", says Chime. "Is anyone else up to it?" Oh great, a search party. *sigh* "I would really like it if only one or two people came.", I say. I DON'T want Mist to have a crowd, especially if anything happened. I want this to be me, a GUIDE and Mist. Not a bunch of other birds.
(Remember our plan, LittleLeaf :)

Last edited by bettalover2000; 06-22-2013 at 08:17 PM.
bettalover2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #93 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Albert~~~
They want to do a search party for... the parrotlet I saw earlier? I wonder if I could come.... i want to be their friends, and this would be a great impression to show how useful i could be! " Hey! I know you would prefer only a few people, but... I would like to help if I can... I'm sure my, um... super cool talents like,uh.. stuff would come in handy!" I say eagerly.
~~~Jack~~~
The insult from the peacock is still echoing in my head, repeating itself over and over. I shake the thoughts away. Instead, I smile remembering the look on the peacock's face when I dropped his precious fruit. I'm not the mischevious type, but that was priceless, I have to admit. Suddenly I bump into something and hear a soft "oof!". I bumped right into Melody, Forestsong's most beautiful singer.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #94 
bettalover2000

--Rupert--
" Hey! I know you would prefer only a few people, but... I would like to help if I can... I'm sure my, um... super cool talents like,uh.. stuff would come in handy!" Albert says. At the same moment a sparrow bumps into Melody. Oh geez, more people! "Alright I'll take Albert and Chime. We have to be fast and quiet. Has everyone gone to the bathroom? No potty breaks.". I'll give Albert a chance, I do feel bad for him. I'll leave Melody and the sparrow alone, they seem to know eachother. "Alright is everyone okay with the plan?"
bettalover2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #95 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist~

I finally wake up, in a small puddle of blood. Why won't my wounds close? I recall hearing something from my foster parents about some crows having the ability to attack and prevent their victim's wounds from closing up, so they bleed to death. Maybe that's what happened to me? the crow's strange ability? I feel incredibly dizzy now, but I have to keep going. I haven't ate in weeks and I need to keep my strength up in order to survive... Must... Survive... I drag my paralyzed foot behind me. Just then, I noticed a strange spiral mark on it. (If you read wolves of the beyond, you know what the spiral looks like. I'll post a pic below) the spiral mark... it kind of disturbs me... I feel as if I'm going into a trance... until a pang of dizziness hits me. I walk around, seeing if there's anything in store for me to eat... apparently, it seems there isn't anything here...

(One thing I forgot to add at the beginning of the RP is that your character can die, but if you want to rejoin, you need to make either a new character altogether or make a reincarnation of your dead character.)
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #96 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*~~Arora~~
My stomach rumbles. I should probably get something to eat. Suddenly, some strange berries appear next to me. I cock my head, its obviously a trap. But they look so refreshing. My stomach took over. "Just one bite.." I pecked at it, then everything went black.
--------while later-----
I awake in a hollow, full of strange traps. I get up, then fall over. I feel quite nauseous. Suddenly I see a grackle with eyepatch. "Why did you bring me here?"
Without looking at me responds,"King's orders," I get up again, this time keeping my balance. "Why does King keep you around?" He gives a joyless laugh."I'm useful," I'm walking toward him now. "Yes, I know that. But the King needs loyalty," He finally turns to face me."I am loyal Arora," My eyes wander around the room. "Your loyal to his wealth..." He starts to pace around. "Same thing. Anyway, have you had any luck?" I start pacing to. "No," I mumble. He starts to work on some trinket of his. "Also, there are some crows coming soon, I sugest preparing." I start to leave. "Oh, and one more thing. Those berries? Sleep spore.
Very useful," He hands me the leftovers. "I'll remember that," And I walk out the door.
(Thanks Littleleaf... -laughs insanely- Thanks veerryy much.)

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-23-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #97 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
(D-don't laugh at me like that, Happyhobbit! OnO')

~Mist~

I've been searching for hours... Why can't I find anything and why won't anyone notice me and my trail of blood?
I try to limp back to Forestsong, but I feel so dizzy, I don't think I can make it back... I look for somewhere I can rest and at least try to recover...
-a while later-
a bit later, I find that same puddle. I washed myself again, but this time, it burned in HUGE amounts! I leap out of the water again, and everything goes painfully black.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #98 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Twitter ~~
After my few month of journey, I find a trail of oozy blood. What happened? Who's bleeding? Whoever it is, he or she is majorly injured. Good thing I brought some herbs from the bushes I found earlier. I may help this bird. After tracking, I find a cute little gray bird.

"Are you okay?" I say to the gray parrotlet. "I may help you, but why do you keep on moving when your wounds aren't even closed!". My burdock roots and marigold might help her wounds to not get infected. She should've washed her wounds out especially near that big puddle next to her.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #99 
Happyhobbit

~~~Edward~~~
" I'm pandora. Please stay, I could use some company," says the pretty peahen. I slowly nod. " Of course, I would be honored..." I say. Suddenly I catch sight of Arora. " I will only be a moment, my lady," I say, then quickly strut up to her. " Arora! So you came back! How delightful!" I whisper in her ear suddenly. " You haven't seen any... humans wandering around here, have you? With big sticks and nets and such?" " Well, no." she says, sounding suprised. I look at her carefully. She seems a little troubled... I wonder what could possibly be wrong? I wonder if it's me... i suddenly buff up, hoping I look better with my feathers being showed off.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #100 
Silverbeam

~~~Rei~~~
Suddenly Rupert starts talking about a bird named Mist and looking for her. "Alright I'll take Albert and Chime. We have to be fast and quiet. Has everyone gone to the bathroom? No potty breaks," he says. "Alright is everyone okay with the plan?" He asks. I step forward. "NO." I bark, and Rupert looks a little surprised. "You're not taking our youngest sister withou-" Melody steps forward, "Rei's right, you either take all of the sisters, or none of us," she says. Chime looks frightened and whirls over to me and hides under my wing. Chime wasn't used to all the attention, my sister was very shy after all. I look back up to Rupert, "All of us or none of us."
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote