Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #101 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
(D-don't laugh at me like that, Happyhobbit! OnO')

~Mist~

I've been searching for hours... Why can't I find anything and why won't anyone notice me and my trail of blood?
I try to limp back to Forestsong, but I feel so dizzy, I don't think I can make it back... I look for somewhere I can rest and at least try to recover...
-a while later-
a bit later, I find that same puddle. I washed myself again, but this time, it burned in HUGE amounts! I leap out of the water again, and everything goes painfully black.
Wait... did you just die?
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #102 
Saphira101

Hey guys, I'm getting rather confused right now as to what Skye and Mo (two of my characters) are doing at the moment. Do you guys know?

Also, is everyone still at the tree that we landed in at the beginning?
Old 06-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #103 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
Wait... did you just die?
Nope, just passed out. Mist's gonna be unresponsive for a few days... maybe even a week?
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #104 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
Nope, just passed out. Mist's gonna be unresponsive for a few days... maybe even a week?
Oh, phewsh. :)

~~~Ebony~~~
I don't think Mist noticed me, but I had been soaring after her, keeping watch. When she collapsed, I flew down as quickly as possible. She was badly wounded. Why had she so hastily left the hollow? If she hadn't, maybe this wouldn't have happened. I sighed, then picked her up and hoisted her onto my back. She was underweight. I took off, hoping dearly that she wouldn't fall. We flew for hours, but I couldn't find the hollow. After another hour, I came across a huge tree. There were birds already there, but they looked nice. Maybe they could help me. I carefully flew down and perched precariously on a branch, then allowed mist to slid off my back. She slumped against the area where branch meets trunk. "Excuse me," I called. "I need help!"
Old 06-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #105 
Silverbeam

Quote:
Hey guys, I'm getting rather confused right now as to what Skye and Mo (two of my characters) are doing at the moment. Do you guys know?

Also, is everyone still at the tree that we landed in at the beginning?
I dunno bout skye but I know Mo was talking to Melody (my character) before Rupert and Rei distracted Melody. I assume Mo is now listening to them.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:27 AM   #106 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Albert~~~
"Alright I'll take Albert and Chime. We have to be fast and quiet. Has everyone gone to the bathroom? No potty breaks," he says. Suddenly Rei refuses harshly. " Its all of us or none of us!" says Melody. I can't help but smile a bit. They are so close... I could never have that with my flock. I suddenly wonder if me trying to catch up with them was a test, to see if I was strong enough to keep up... whatever it was, I know I failed.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:39 AM   #107 
Ickbeth

Quote:
Oh, phewsh. :)

~~~Ebony~~~
I don't think Mist noticed me, but I had been soaring after her, keeping watch. When she collapsed, I flew down as quickly as possible. She was badly wounded. Why had she so hastily left the hollow? If she hadn't, maybe this wouldn't have happened. I sighed, then picked her up and hoisted her onto my back. She was underweight. I took off, hoping dearly that she wouldn't fall. We flew for hours, but I couldn't find the hollow. After another hour, I came across a huge tree. There were birds already there, but they looked nice. Maybe they could help me. I carefully flew down and perched precariously on a branch, then allowed mist to slid off my back. She slumped against the area where branch meets trunk. "Excuse me," I called. "I need help!"
penny
I hear a bird saying something about a bird named mist the bird suddenly lands on our tree and says I need help I fly up and she says her names Ebony. I hop onto the branch and see a badly injured bird who must be mist I wave my wing over her body and it glows white then the birds wounds heal but she hasn't woken up yet so I invite ebony in and ask her to carry mist inside for now
poppy
Their are birds outside of the tree I better hide down here somewhere suddenly penny flies away towards the birds I think I'll just hide down here then the birds come into the hollow and I am forced to introduce myself to the bird Ebony her friends unconscious and my sisters making her a bed out of flower petals we put the unconscious bird on it and my sister slowly dribbles berry juice down her throat which she swallows but doesn't wake up.
Ickbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #108 
Silverbeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam View Post
I dunno bout skye but I know Mo was talking to Melody (my character) before Rupert and Rei distracted Melody. I assume Mo is now listening to them.
Yea and Albert, Pandora, Rupert, Edward, Mo, Rei, Melody, Lyra, and Chime are all still at the oak tree
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #109 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickbeth View Post
penny
I hear a bird saying something about a bird named mist the bird suddenly lands on our tree and says I need help I fly up and she says her names Ebony. I hop onto the branch and see a badly injured bird who must be mist I wave my wing over her body and it glows white then the birds wounds heal but she hasn't woken up yet so I invite ebony in and ask her to carry mist inside for now
poppy
Their are birds outside of the tree I better hide down here somewhere suddenly penny flies away towards the birds I think I'll just hide down here then the birds come into the hollow and I am forced to introduce myself to the bird Ebony her friends unconscious and my sisters making her a bed out of flower petals we put the unconscious bird on it and my sister slowly dribbles berry juice down her throat which she swallows but doesn't wake up.
Ick, I just said a few posts ago that Mist's wound's wont close due to the crow's special ablilty! Oh well.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #110 
bettalover2000

Beth, we kind of had a plan, and Mist was supposed to be taken to the oak tree I thought, I honestly think there are too many people that joined late and completely changed the direction of the story >:( I don't even know what to post, I don't know whats going on. D:

Last edited by bettalover2000; 06-24-2013 at 03:19 PM.
bettalover2000 is offline   Reply With Quote