Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #121 
Saphira101

~~~Ebony~~~
A violet budgie suddenly flies down from above me, and a small hummingbird whizzes over.
"What happened?" Asks the budgie.
"These crows..." I say. "They attacked her. I warded them off, but she was badly wounded. I brought her to a hollow in a tree, and put ointment on her wounds and fed her an insect larva. When she woke, she hastily left. I followed her, and she passed out again. Then I brought her here." I look down at the poor bird. "Why will you not wake, Mist?" I say quietly.
"Mist?" Says the hummingbird. "Her name is Mist? As in, Mist of Forest Song?"
"I'm sorry, but I don't know what Forest Song is." I say. The other birds look at me in surprise. I suddenly feel awkward. I look over, and Mist stirs.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #122 
Ickbeth

where are my birds now?
Ickbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #123 
Saphira101

Sorry Ickbeth, I didn't see your post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickbeth View Post
penny
I hear a bird saying something about a bird named mist the bird suddenly lands on our tree and says I need help I fly up and she says her names Ebony. I hop onto the branch and see a badly injured bird who must be mist I wave my wing over her body and it glows white then the birds wounds heal but she hasn't woken up yet so I invite ebony in and ask her to carry mist inside for now
poppy
Their are birds outside of the tree I better hide down here somewhere suddenly penny flies away towards the birds I think I'll just hide down here then the birds come into the hollow and I am forced to introduce myself to the bird Ebony her friends unconscious and my sisters making her a bed out of flower petals we put the unconscious bird on it and my sister slowly dribbles berry juice down her throat which she swallows but doesn't wake up.

Would you like me to re-do mine, or do you just want to pretend the posts were incorporated together? Sorry about that.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #124 
Silverbeam

Sorry for bending the rules

~~~Lyra~~~
Two more birds end up in our tree! Yay more friends! One of them is the parrotlet from earlier but she seems to be unconscious. She starts talking about what happened but I didn't really listen until I heard her say, "Why will you not wake, Mist?" Wait a second! I heard that name... In school! Back at the kingdom! "Mist?" I ask. "Her name is Mist? As in, Mist of Forest Song?" I ask more clear in my meaning. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what Forest Song is," she says. I almost had to pick my jaw off the ground. How did she NOT know about Forestsong?!
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:43 PM   #125 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam View Post
Sorry for bending the rules

~~~Lyra~~~
Two more birds end up in our tree! Yay more friends! One of them is the parrotlet from earlier but she seems to be unconscious. She starts talking about what happened but I didn't really listen until I heard her say, "Why will you not wake, Mist?" Wait a second! I heard that name... In school! Back at the kingdom! "Mist?" I ask. "Her name is Mist? As in, Mist of Forest Song?" I ask more clear in my meaning. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what Forest Song is," she says. I almost had to pick my jaw off the ground. How did she NOT know about Forestsong?!
~~~Ebony~~~
"I should probably know about the place you call Forestsong, but I was raised in the Ravenwood Forest, just like all of the other crows. I know nothing about Forestsong. If you have the patience, would you mind explaining it to me?"
Old 06-25-2013, 07:25 AM   #126 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Edward~~~
Arora doesn't respond to what I asked her. Fine, then. be that way. I stick my beak in the air and strut around the oak tree. I sudenly see a black bird, a crow. "EEK!!!!" I scream. The hummingbird known as Lyra is speaking to her. " EEEEKKKK!" I screech, then run facefirst into a tree. I hear a soft, kind laugh behind me and see Pandora. Why, oh why must I be seen like this?! My eyes dart back to the crow. Arora flies over to me. " Don't worry! I have met her before. She is not of Redwood." I straighten my feathers then sigh sadly. I broke one of my feathers off. I look at the sad feather on the ground. " Of course! I KNEW that Arora. I was simply.... singing. You didn't REALLY think Melody was the best of singers did you?" I say.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #127 
Ickbeth

does anyone know were my birds are
Ickbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #128 
Silverbeam

~~~Rei~~~
"I should probably know about the place you call Forestsong, but I was raised in the Ravenwood Forest, just like all of the other crows. I know nothing about Forestsong. If you have the patience, would you mind explaining it to me?" The crow asks. I step forward. "I will. It's a kingdom that my sisters and I lived in. The princess was our cousin. She was very blessed. Her father father still rules over the kingdom. Hummingbirds rule the kingdom now. Although parrotlets used to. That's what we learned in school, that's how Lyra knows Mist," I look away guiltily as I continue, "One day my sisters and I... Left..." I lie. "Anyway, that's that..." I say

~~~Pandora~~~
"EEEEK!" Edward screeches and knocks into a tree. I laugh heartily as he swings back around. Fumbling an excuse. I shake my head. "You're sweet, but you cover up who you really are forever," tell him smiling kindly. He looks a little surprised. We talk some more. He had a charming laugh. I just laid back to listen to all of his funny little remarks. I could get used to living like this, I think as I drift into a light sleep.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #129 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist's unconscious dream~

Suddenly, moving pictures of my Conure life start to flash in the darkness, like what humans call "Movies." One of the moving pictures shows my Conure using strange powers... it's weird... I've never seen any Conure in Forestsong having powers... After my thought, the moving pictures disappear, and I am once again stuck in my dark void.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:15 PM   #130 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Edward~~~
"You're sweet, but you cover up who you really are forever," she says. I give her a puzzled look. This bird is beautiful and kind and sweet and perfect, but she is an odd one. I talk some more, then watch as she leaned back and closed her eyes. I continued to talk. " And of course, only I was fit for the-" I look at her. She's asleep now, it appears. I sigh. She seems so beautiful in her sleep, so peaceful. I slowly sit down next to her. I look at her feathers. They gleam in the sunlight, like little purple, blue, and green gems.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote