Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #131 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist's unconscious dream~

I'm still stuck in my dark void. it has... nothing... absolutely nothing! I'm the only thing there. Just then, in less than a heartbeat, my vision starts to return... I struggle to surface back to consciousness, but I fail, and I'm still trapped in my dark void of nothingness... Will I ever get out? Then once again, the spiral mark on my paralyzed foot starts to glow again... Did I have ANOTHER past life, besides the Conure? the light becomes so bright, it envelopes me completely. I don't feel any part of me changing, but when the light subsides... I'm a whole different animal... I was a wolf! Then, it's like I'm transported to a new place and time... I see wolves running to catch a huge animal with antlers, and then, the same glow comes back, the background disappears into nothingness, and I turn back into myself. Into Mist of Forestsong.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:19 PM   #132 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Arora*
I've been pondering what Reaper said since our last meeting. I need to continue the search, but it seems like a lost cause. I nibble on some wild mulberries. I remember the encounter with the crow, Ebony. I felt like a jerk.. accusing a innocent bird of a terrible crime. I decide to go see Edward again.. maybe he has something to do.
---------------------
I've always wanted to do this, soooo cute little emote dude can do it for me!

PS: Hey FBKs this is my new signature. Happyhobbit has her's and I has mine. (For everyone that doesn't already know i'm her sis. (\^.^/)

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-25-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #133 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Jack~~~
I mumble, " Sorry," to Melody and quickly fly away. I suddenly catch sight of a flashy, blue and green shape. Well, well well. It's that Edward " Von Magnificent" guy. i sigh. I have an urge to grab his feathers and bug him, which is a strange child-like feeling, but still. I grit my teeth, remembering what he said earlier. I start to fly over to the punk to give him a piece of my mind.
~~~Edward~~~
She looks so beautiful in her sleep, I can't help but notice. I get up and stretch, then see a drab brown bird flying over to me. Ugh. Not that peasant again!
Old 06-26-2013, 12:52 PM   #134 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Twitter ~~
After I see the bird, it's just dead. Just a herring, nothing to it. I fly for a few more days, carrying all my herbs with me just in case in a nice, little leaf wrap. Not knowing whether I'd live or not, death of thirst or predation.

I then find a huge tree full of birds! Finally! I won't be lonely anymore! I see this gray parrotlet who seemed unconscious and I yell out, "Why isn't anyone tending to her health issues?!"
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #135 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
~~ Twitter ~~
After I see the bird, it's just dead. Just a herring, nothing to it. I fly for a few more days, carrying all my herbs with me just in case in a nice, little leaf wrap. Not knowing whether I'd live or not, death of thirst or predation.

I then find a huge tree full of birds! Finally! I won't be lonely anymore! I see this gray parrotlet who seemed unconscious and I yell out, "Why isn't anyone tending to her health issues?!"
(PSST! I'm WHITE!) Ok continue.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #136 
Happyhobbit

*Arora*
I feel a presence behind me. "Reaper..? What are you-" I stop when he reveals a very sharp thorn. "Look it this beauty.. tipped with crow blood, so the wounds won't heal." He smiles wickedly. "Why..?" I'm in shock.. how could a calm, collected grackle turn into a murderer? "Money, my friend. It's a very powerful thing." I want to ask who he is working for but I already know the answer. I barely knew him, though I have known him for years. He thrusts his thorn at me and I easily dodge it. "I wasn't aiming for you." A branch, twice the size of me, and much more heaver falls on my wing. He stabs me in the ribs. Normaly, that wouldn't kill me.. but with crow blood on the end.. my stomach lurches. "Now, I must go collect my payment." I laugh. "You actually agreed to get the money after?! They're going to kill you fool.." He sneers. "I'm sure you'd love that, but I don't think you'll be around then. Ta-ta!" I'm thinking of something snappy to say, then everything blacks out
---On the way to death-----
I'm floating up to the light. I hears excited voices, chattering cheerfully. "Please.. Thirty more minutes... I need to-" I feel a stab of pain. "I need to warn them! Please!" A angelic voice answer me, with a voice as sweet as honey."You don't them.." I'm almost there now. "Please.." She nods. "Very well."
Old 06-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #137 
Little Leaf

-comment erased by Little Leaf's stupidity :(-
Old 06-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #138 
bettalover2000

(Sorry for being late, guys)
--Rupert--
A crow flies to the branch right as I'm about to take off alone. What's that in her clutch? A white parrotlet, I think. It looks more like a red one. "MIST?! Is that you?!" I scream. No one seems to hear me, they're talking so much. I don't care. Mist is back. But she's gravely injured. "What happened?!?" I ask the crow, "It wasn't you, was it?" "No! It was the Wrath of Redwood clan! They attacked her, I've tried everything, but she won't wake up. She might be going into a coma, but I really don't know. Do you know her?" "Do I know her, I RAISED her!" I don't know what to do, so I perch next to her and beg to myself that she's okay. Crow fights can be deadly.....
bettalover2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #139 
Happyhobbit

~~~jack~~~
I sneer at him. "What are YOU doing here, oh Mr. Magnificent?" I ask jeeringly. He turns around an glares at me. " I could ask the same thing of YOU peasant!" " I AM NOT A PEASANT!" I scream. " Oh, right! Now that you left Forestsong, your a HOBO!" he screams back. We continue to argue, when I see a blue shape laying by a brush, covered in blood. It's a... blue bird of paradise? Edward lets a little gasp, then darts over to her. I stand there, awkwardly, watching. He must know it, i think.
~~~Edward~~~
That stupid commoner! How dare they! I continue to give the scum a piece of my mind, when I see a blue shape, in a pool of blood. I gasp. Is that-? I rush up to the bird. My heart sinks. It's Arora. " Arora? ARORA!!!!" I scream. she coughs then looks at me. " Edwards... we.... don't have... much time..." she says weakly. " What are you talking about?! We need a doctor!! IS THERE A-" " Stop.. its too late. Remember... Beware of... the Reaper..." she says weakly. " NO NO IT'S NOT TOO LATE, ITS NOT!!!!" I scream. This can't be! " Arora?" I ask. She doesn't answer, just blankly stares at the sky. She's gone. The same bird who faithfully defended her kingdom, who even defended ME from bullies when I was little. Gone. Tears swim in my eyes. " ARORA!!!!! NO!!!! WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!!!" I scream hysterically. I suddenly hear a scream from the oak tree. Pandora? The sparrow suddenly shouts, " Look out!" What is he so scared of?" I slowly turn and if front of me is a human. His vest reads " Local Oakland Zoo." My eyes widen and I turn to run. I feel something hit my back, and a sharp pain goes through me. I feel tired... sleepy... I hear distant shouts, then everything goes black, except for an image in my mind of Arora, a warrior gone forever.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:38 AM   #140 
Silverbeam

~~~Pandora~~~
I'm roused from my slumber by the sound of shouting. I look up to see Edward screaming and crying desperately for a blue bird of paradise who was dead in a pool of thick blood. I'm about to walk over and comfort him when a human grabs me and I shriek. Edward looks back. Oh no, please no, I think desperately but even when the sparrow shouts, "Look out!" It was too late. Edward was out. The shove us both into a pretty cramped cage and then slams that into another container of some sorts. The container started to move and walk slowly over to Edward. I sit next to him and start to cry softly, careful not disturb him. I cry for the little bird, I cry for him, and selfishly I cry for myself. I cry for myself because I've been through something like this. I was tortured and sold and thrown around from person to person. I laid my head down in his feathers. "Oh, Edward... At least we have each other," I whisper and slip into deep and restless sleep.

~~~Chime~~~
I fly down the tree to see that Pandora and that other silly peacock are gone. I frown. I fly back up to the tree and sit back on the tip of my branch with tears in my eyes. Lyra flies over to me, "What's wrong, kiddo?" She asks me in her usual cheerful manner. But I didn't answer.

~~~Lyra~~~
While my sisters are fighting I see my younger sister swoop down the tree and back up again only to perch on the end of her little tree branch. "What's wrong, kiddo?" I ask her. She didn't answer me. Which makes sense. Chime is so shy she won't answer a lot of questions. I fly back to Melody. "Melody, something happened to Chime. Don't push her. I think she'll go into that silent phase she does sometimes. It's best we wait I while, I think!" I whisper into my older sister's ear. She nods but frowns obviously unhappy to hear the news but she just goes back to arguing. I sit on my own branch and watch as things start to unravel.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote