Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #141 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I'm sorry for being so melodramatic and attention seeking. it's possibly from having to be alone everyday at school for hours, but school's over for me now. But, I'm still upset from what happened before. Some people just mentally scar me. I have an excellent memory and I will still get mad if someone did something to me that's long gone.

~Mist's unconsciousness dream~

I've been in the darkness for a while now. What feels like days on end. I just want to see someone again, someone that has cared about me. Suddenly, it's just as if my wish is slowly coming true. I see light. the way back to consciousness. I struggle to awaken... I'm trying to stay on the surface, but every time, I fail. I wait for a while, and the light drowns into the darkness...

--What feels like a few days later--

After a while of darkness, another piece of light comes back. I quickly "swim" up to the light to get to the conscious, real life world. It turns out on that try...

--Waking up--

I open my eyes, my whole body is covered with blood, and a crowd of birds are standing upon me. "What happened...?" I ask, feeling dizzy and weak.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #142 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Jack~~~
I watch as the strange roaring monster zooms past me. I desperatly try to think. I would never get out the snob peacock, but I felt sorry for the other one. I have no choice but to follow them. I fly as fast as I can, but can barely keep up with the monster, and soon I'm left in the dust. I need to get someone to help. I can't do this alone. I miserably head back, I'm going to find someone to help.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:51 PM   #143 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
I'm sorry for being so melodramatic and attention seeking. it's possibly from having to be alone everyday at school for hours, but school's over for me now. But, I'm still upset from what happened before. Some people just mentally scar me. I have an excellent memory and I will still get mad if someone did something to me that's long gone.

~Mist's unconsciousness dream~

I've been in the darkness for a while now. What feels like days on end. I just want to see someone again, someone that has cared about me. Suddenly, it's just as if my wish is slowly coming true. I see light. the way back to consciousness. I struggle to awaken... I'm trying to stay on the surface, but every time, I fail. I wait for a while, and the light drowns into the darkness...

--What feels like a few days later--

After a while of darkness, another piece of light comes back. I quickly "swim" up to the light to get to the conscious, real life world. It turns out on that try...

--Waking up--

I open my eyes, my whole body is covered with blood, and a crowd of birds are standing upon me. "What happened...?" I ask, feeling dizzy and weak.
I practically jump for joy. Mist is awake! But she is still very weak.
"What happened?" She asks wearily. I explain how she left too hastily, and how her wounds opened up and she blacked out again. She looks at me as if I'm crazy, and I suddenly realize that I was stalking way too fast, and in a high-pitched voice. I do that when I'm nervous sometimes. I take a deep breath, and explain it to her once more, calmly this time.
"Now," I say, "you need some rest."
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #144 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Jack~~~
I find my way back to that huge oak tree. There were a bunch of birds around there, maybe one of them can help me. Where were the peacocks now? I shudder, hoping the peahen is alright. I see a crow, and narrow my eyes. I remember quite clearly how Redwood was Forestsong's enemy. I have better things to do than pick on crows. Hummingbirds can fly remarkbly fast, I think. And I need to get there quickly. I fly up to a shy looking hummingbird, and 2 others. I'm not exactly sure, but she could be Melody's sister, so could the other. Obviously, the blue and green one of Melody herself. " I need your help," I say, and wait for their reply.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #145 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
I practically jump for joy. Mist is awake! But she is still very weak.
"What happened?" She asks wearily. I explain how she left too hastily, and how her wounds opened up and she blacked out again. She looks at me as if I'm crazy, and I suddenly realize that I was talking way too fast, and in a high-pitched voice. I do that when I'm nervous sometimes. I take a deep breath, and explain it to her once more, calmly this time.
"Now," I say, "you need some rest."
~Mist~

"Alright." I say calmly. The first thing I wanted to do was get up and battle the crows again, but I would just die. But, I feel so uncomfortable with all the birds STARING at me. sure, it feels good to get SOME attention, but this is just OVERDOSE! I ignore the others and focus on the things I need and want to do.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #146 
Happyhobbit

~~~Edward~~~
I open my eyes. I'm in a dark room, with very little light. I know what the prison they kept me in looks like, and this isn't that place. Where is Pandora? With a pang of grief I remember Arora's death. What did she mean by beware of the Reaper? I hear a clang and see a leg kicking my cage, and it falls over. The human chuckles. I look up at him, and see a unshaven face with greasy black hair, and cold black eyes. " How much can we get for their feathers?" he asks greedily. I look at my feathers. " You can't have my feathers, human!" I say. It suddenly strikes me that he may not understand me. Another human, a female says " It depends, really." I gulp. The humans want to take my feathers... and I have a very bad feeling it won't be very fun.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:29 AM   #147 
Happyhobbit

Name: Silver
Color:greyish black with speckles
Any deformites/disorders: blind in one eye
Breed: diamond dove
Personality: noble,brave, valiant
Any extra details: former general of Forestsong's army.
I can't post for him now but I will later!
Old 06-29-2013, 10:47 AM   #148 
Happyhobbit

~~~Silver~~~
" I hearbye sentence you, General Silver of Forestsong, to exile for attempted murder of the king!" booms out the king's messenger and advisor, Reaper. He gives me a evil grin. " Your highness, I swear on my life, I did not attempt murder of any kind!" I say desperatly. The king simply shakes his head sadly and gestures to the guards. " Take him away!" The guards grab me and I yell, " YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!! NO!!!! NOOO!!!!!!" I struggle in the guards grip. They can't do this! The Reaper- he will find her, he will kill Arora! She won't be able to complete the mission! We walk, not flying so long... villagers scowl at me, throw fruit and rocks at me. Humiliating me. Finally we reach out of Forestsong territory. I need to find Arora- I need to warn her. the Reaper isn't the real enemy though. It's Redwood. I fly off, hoping I can find her... before it's too late.

3 months later....
I come to a big oak tree. It has been 3 months, and I haven't found Arora. If she dies, I will have to finish her mission, I think. Forestsong has become so corrupt...the power of Redwood has slowly, but surely making my kingdom rot, and using pawns to manipulate the king. I look around. There are many birds around here. I fly up to a robin and ask " Have you seen a blue bird of paradise? She is fairly small, and would be the captain of guards of Forestong."

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-29-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #149 
Little Leaf

Drawings!

I made a drawing of Mist as a human! and... a kitty in human form... for some awkward reason... Anyway, I'll take requests, but I can only do girls :( Sorry, all ya funky males! (Ahahahaha, sorry, I was feeling random... xD!!) Well, here they are!

Erm... I screwed up...
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #150 
Happyhobbit

Nice drawings Littleleaf! You can draw my new character if you feel like it...
Name: Joy
Color: yellow
Any deformites/disorders: NA
Breed: canary
Personality: adventurous, headstrong, curious
Any extra details: NA
~~~Joy~~
I slump in my cage. It's so boring in here.... I look longingly out the window, then the young human comes in. It toddles over to my cage and pokes her finger in it. I stare at the fat,plump finger. The human giggles, then opens the cage. I dash out and fly around the room. The window is open! I fly out happily, the brat's wails getting more and more distant. Free! I'm free! I feel a breeze and sigh happily. So much around me! It's a whole new world! The ceiling of this place, is a deep, gorgeous blue and seems to never end. I fly to the ground and eat some kind of bug. It tastes delicious! The green stuff on the ground is soft, and earthy. I fly and fly and fly. there are white, fluffy things around the ceiling too! I fly higher and higher, hoping to reach it, to feel those wonderful white things. I rest by a nearby tree, nothing like my flimsy perch. the branches are thick and strong. I sing happily, then see another brown bird talking to some gorgeous delicate birds.