Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-17-2013, 03:53 PM   #31 
rubinthebetta

I lean in to hear their conversation, but the branch breaks and I fall. Luckily, I landed on the branch that they're on, sparing me my dignity. Or at least any I have left. My mother said that the people you eavesdrop on never have a high opinion of you if they find you out. The bird named Melody gasps and I think she recognizes me. Great. Just another bird knowing I'm the Princess of Thieves.

EDIT: Turns out I accidently made her kingdom name almost exactly like the other one without knowing. *facepalm* So now her kingdom is Shadowland, the kingdom of thieves.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #32 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
~~~Albert~~~
The white parrotlet opens her eyes. " Oh yay, your awake!" I chirp. Can I get anything for you? What about a nice bug? Caterpillars are nice, but you need to be careful with those... Hey are you ok? You look scared! I never get scared! Nope, never!" Oops, I think I just told them a lie... I get scared a lot. It couldn't hurt though, right? It's better that they like me and think I'm brave anyway.

~Mist~

"I... I had a vision." I look around uncomfortably. "A vision of big, black, corrupted-looking birds attacking. I... I need to return to Forestsong!" I stand up fiercely, looking toward the sun that's about to set in a pink-blue sky.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #33 
Saphira101

Little Leaf, can I PLEASE make one more character? PLEASE????
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #34 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~ALbert~~~
"I... I had a vision. A vision of big, black, corrupted-looking birds attacking. I... I need to return to Forestsong!" She says. I cock my head. " Forestsong? Never heard- I mean, ah forestsong... yeah... I lived there! I was the president!" I say, puffing up my chest. She raises an eyebrow at me. Ok, so I wasn't the president, and she clearly could tell that. " of... the... garden parties..?" I say nervously. I think she can tell I am lying.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #35 
Silverbeam

Before the hummungbird standing over me can reply, I whiz up to where the other birds are. The one who calls himself Albert is puffing up his chest going on about how he was the "president" of the Forestsong Kingdom. This peeves me a bit. I stand right in front of him, "The president?!" I ask angrily, "There's no such thing as the president! And the Forestsong Kingdom is made up of humming birds, parrots, and exotic birds! They would never allow the likes of you in! And it's not a stupid democracy! It's a monarchy! They have a king and a princess! The princess just happens to be my cousin and-" I stop realizing I'm buzzing. I buzz when I'm angry instead of humming. Albert looks sort of scared. I hold my head with my wing. I look up and sigh, "Sorry, I just..." I shake my head. I realize Princess Treebeak is looking at me with interest. I remember her kingdom, she was a stealthy theif. For some reason they never targeted the Forestsong Kingdom. "I've heard of you..." She said slowly, "They say your the bird who owns the most beautiful voice, is it true?" She asks. I look down and blush, "I don't know... They say so but..." I mumble. "I wanna hear you sometime," She says almost orderly. "Umm... Ok?" I say. I turn to the parrotlet, "I think I know about your vision." I say, "There's a clan I learned about from the princess, she said her dad was talking about. I think they called themselves the Wrath of Redwood Clan. They're a clan of crows and they're dangerous. They attack Kingdoms looking for birds of power. They don't mess around, unless you give in, things get messy..."
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #36 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Albert~~~
"The president?!" The hummingbird must have heard me."There's no such thing as the president! And the Forestsong Kingdom is made up of humming birds, parrots, and exotic birds! They would never allow the likes of you in! And it's not a stupid democracy! It's a monarchy! They have a king and a princess! The princess just happens to be my cousin and-" she buzzes angrily, then stops. Oh no... I must have said the wrong thing. I back away nervously, ready to go home to my flock. I sigh. They don't like me... thats obvious. Maybe they will like me better if I tell them I am the president of forestsong? She starts to talk to the others and I start to fly home. Just then, I ram into a big sparrow with a scar across his chest.

And on that note, I wanted to make a new character!
Name: Jack
Color: brown, had scar across chest
Any deformites/disorders: nope
Breed: sparrow
Personality: serious, fatherly, grim
Any extra details: used to be citizen of forestsong, was father of baby birds, nest was attacked by snake, his baby birds and mate was killed, then he left the kingdom in despair. ( this all happened fairly recently, about a month or two ago)
~~~Jack~~~
I couldn't find much food to eat around the area. That stupid flock of mourning doves was stealing all of it. there was always the food the humans put out, but I would die before taking food from them. I was staring down at the ground, hoping to find a bug, when i bumped into a mourning dove. He may be from the flock, but he looks smaller than the others I have seen. He stares at me, and I push him out of the way and continue to search for more bugs. " hey! wait!" he calls out. I turn around. " what?" I ask.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #37 
Silverbeam

Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase make more than two characters!??? :3 :3 :3 Pweez??
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #38 
Happyhobbit

~~~Albert~~~
" Hey,wait!" I call to the sparrow. He turns around. I notice how skinny he looks, and tired. " I just caught a worm, and that hummingbird didn't want it? My flock has plenty of food... want it?" He glares at me and says cooly, " I can catch my own food, but thanks anyway." " Oh... uh, ok!" I back away. Is everyone here grumpy today? I shake my head sadly and fly north towards home.
~~~Jack~~~
The mourning dove quickly answers" I just caught a worm, and that hummingbird didn't want it. My flock has plenty of food... want it?" he says. So he IS from that flock!" I can catch my own food, but thanks anyway," I say coldly. I continue to search for food, when a blue and green hummingbird catches my eye. I instantly recognize her as the music teacher. I remember how Fauna and Acorn were taught by her, and came home every day, going on and on about how her voice was so beautiful and how nice she was, and of course, how upset they were when she was exiled. I turn away, feeling that familiar longing feeling I felt for my family. The very reason I left Forestsong was to leave all those painful reminders behind! In despite of this, I find myself flying up to her.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #39 
rubinthebetta

I feel very pleased with myself. My kingdom has always admired Forestsong's trading goods and their music. We've never raided them, just traded with them. And now Melody will sing for me later. I bask in joy until I hear Melody mention the Wrath of Redwood clan. My eyes narrow and I spit out the words, "That clan ruined my life and the life of my kingdom. They're the ones that set the fire that destroyed us all. I will take a shot at any revenge I can get. Those stupid little greedy-talons." To birds like Melody, my words must sound like gibberish coming from me, Princess of Thieves. But even the Shadowland kingdom has self respect. Basically, I hate the Wrath of Redwood.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #40 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
Little Leaf, can I PLEASE make one more character? PLEASE????
Ok... go ahead... from now on, everyone can have an unlimited # of characters
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote