Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #41 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist~

"I have a feeling... it's about to happen soon!" I press my wings close to my body, in fear of what might happen. "There's no time!" I screech in panic. "We've got to go now!" I open up my wings and fly toward Forestsong (where I feel it is), faster than normal parrotlets.

Last edited by Little Leaf; 06-18-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #42 
Silverbeam

YAY >:D MORE CHARACTERS LOTS MORE MUAHAHA!!! I FEEL SO EVIL! Oh hey guys... [didn't see ya there... -,-] It's me, Sil

New character!!! (#1)
Name:Rei
Color: Red and orange
Any deformities/disorders: N/A
Breed: Hummingbird, DUH!
Personality: Strong-willed, moody, protective, strong, aware
Any extra details: Oldest sister of Melody. A mother like figure to the youngest of the sisters, Chime.

New character!!! (#2)
Name: Lyra
Color: Light green, brown, and blue
Breed: Hummingbird :3
Personality: Happy, talkative, optimistic, giving, smart, tries to make everyone happy even if it means giving up her own.
Any extra details: Younger sister of Melody. Melody is her absolute role model, and Rei is her second role model

New character!!! (#3)
Name:Chime
Color: baby blue and a shade darker wings
Breed: Hummingbird... : x
Personality: Very quiet, very shy, sensitive, self-concious/ aware, always seems to be blushing.
Any extra details: Youngest sister of Melody

CHARACTER UPDATE!!!!
Name:Melody
Color:blue and green
Any deformities/disorders:N/A
Breed:hummingbird :)
Personality:Sweet, happy, emotional, kind, light-hearted, loving/lovable, creative
Any extra details: Loves art and music

---QUICKNOTE!---
I decided to give them all powers to add to the fantasy. Ok so Rei, the oldest of the four sisters, can control light and fire. Melody the second oldest has the power of persuasion. Lyra can control water and and the nature around her. And Chime, the youngest, can become invisible and is very stealthy, "Princess Treebeak" is her role model along with her older sisters. None of the sisters know how to control their powers or that they even have them, but they'll find out soon enough! Also their mother was a healer but passed away soon after her last child was born. Well time for writin' ;P

Last edited by Silverbeam; 06-19-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #43 
Silverbeam

~~~Melody~~~
I sigh as Mist is screeching about her dream and flying away. I wished I could chase after her... But if I followed, I knew what would happen. I gasp realizing I had left my sisters in the big oaktree I had accustomed to "home". I still can't believe they were so loyal as to leave the warm of home to come with me on a reckless journey. Their all so crazy. I fly back thinking I should apologize to that kooky old dove. I get that chance when I'm thinking so hard and not paying attention that I fly right into him and another bird, a sparrow. I let out a little groan in shock and fall. I end up falling right onto the hummingbird from earlier and we crash into the ground. I roll right off her and dizzily say, "he-hey, sorry- bout that..." I fall over and the hummingbird catches me. I shake my head and stand up, recovered from my dizzy little fall, "Oh!! I'm so so sorry! I'm so clumsy!" I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my head. The bird just laughs and says, "I never got to tell you, I'm Mo by the way." I smile and nod. By then the two birds I had knocked into were down here as well.

~~~Lyra~~~
"Urrr... Where the heck is she?!!" My older sister buzzes angrily. "I gave her one job!" Rei goes on. "Hey, I bet she just made a friend or is having a good time!" I say happily. "Huh?" My sister snaps out of her rage pace. "Yes, of course I'll just have to be patient," she concludes. I look over to our youngest sister. She looks too. Chime is looking off into the distance just sitting quietly. "Hey, Chime," Rei says optimistically, "she'll be back soon with food for all of us, kay?" "Mm." Chime says in reply and shows a small smile and blushes, Rei was always cheerful for Chime, always trying to be happy for her. Hmm, I think. Where is my older sis?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #44 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Albert~~~
I fly home, exhausted. Would they want the worm I got? I call out to a bird named One-eye. " Hey, do you want this-" "NO" He interupts. " Oh, um... Thats fine! " I say nervously. I drop the worm by him in case he wants it later and I add. " I had to battle a HUGE hawk to get this worm!" One-eye stifles a laugh and goes back to what he was doing. Suddenly I see, my father, the flock leader. Scared, I hop behind a rock as he quietly talks. " We need to get rid of him, his lies are causing a drift between us and other birds, and he is an awful hunter." He says angrily. " We leave at sundown for a very early migration. We can leave him behind." he adds. " Are you sure?" asks the other bird. " yes... and sundown is... now. EVERYONE,FLY!" he yells. hurt, I draw back. I start to flap my wings. " WAIT FOR ME GUYS!!!! DAD!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!" I fly as fast as I can, but soon, I'm left in the dust. I hang my head and drag myself the other way. At least there if food left at home. I feel tears trickle down my cheeks and don't bother to wipe them.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:11 AM   #45 
Silverbeam

~~~Melody~~~
The dove flies off soon in panic like he forgot something. And then the sparrow leaves. I'm left standing there with Mo. OH! I forgot about my sisters again! "Hey... I gotta do something, you can come if you'd like." I tell Mo. She nods and follows me around will carry some flowers full of nectar to the big oak tree. She follows closely behind my as I wind my way in through the branches. "Well it only took you forever!" Rei says annoyed as drop the flowers. Everyone picks one up and Rei brings one to Chime, I hand one to Mo. "Yea, hi everyone. This is Mo," I gesture to her. "And Mo, these are my sisters, Rei, Lyra, and Chime." I point to all of them. Rei smiles, Lyra smiles her cheesy smile and waves, and Chime of course just blushes and smiles in small fashion. Lyra flies over and starts talking like a maniac. I wonder how she's so happy go lucky all the time...

------
Don't have time to do another sister :( I'll do it later!
Old 06-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #46 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist~

I've been flying for hours now... and I'm close! I can feel it in my gizzard... I feel so weak and hungry, but I've got to get to Forestsong! I fly faster and faster until I see huge trees... I'm almost at Forestsong.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:24 AM   #47 
Saphira101

Name: Ebony
Color: black, of course!
Breed: Crow
Personality: Friendly, incredibly smart, rescourceful, (NOT EVIL!!)
Any extra details: Has one blue eye and one brown eye. Ebony is female.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #48 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~ Albert~~~
I finally reach where my flock is and sit down. I sigh. I'm a reject now, nothing more than a piece of junk. I probably deserved it. I did lie a lot... but I thought they would like me more... and I was an awful hunter. I hang my head in shame and shiver from the cold breeze whizzing past me.I curl up against a warm, soft rock. Wait, SOFT? I freeze and slowly look up. CAT!!!!! Oh no no no NO! My eyes widen in fear and I try to escape. The cat holds my foot down, and I can't move. " Mmm... you won't make more than a mouthful... but I need a snack." The cat purrs, his amber eyes searing into mine. " Let... let go!" I say. The cat smirks, and licks his lips. I squeeze my eyes shut. Is this how it all ends? What an awful way to- huh? Was that a bird? To rescue me? Oh, stupid me. The cat will eat my rescuer too.
~~~Jack~~~
I finally catch a small bug, and it has never tasted better. I look up and see a flock of birds migrating. that's odd, I think. It's not even migrating season yet. I catch sight of a straggler desperatly trying to catch up with them. I shake my head sadly. That flock seems like their better off without him. I find a nice place in a tree and slowly drift off to sleep. there is nothing better to do, and I might as well take a nap.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #49 
Happyhobbit

Name: Edward "Von Magnificent"
Color: blue, green
Any deformites/disorders:
Breed: peacock
Personality: stubborn, cocky, proud
Any extra details: had a wealthy life in Forestsong, until he wandered away on accident, was caught by humans, and put in a zoo.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #50 
Happyhobbit

~~~Edward~~~
I look at my filthy cage, with some kind of unrecognizable kibble in the corner. I sniff. How inferior! Am I actually supposed to EAT this? People gawk at me and I puff up. AT least I have an adoring audience. But how did I end up here? I have been here for a week, and its high time I get out of here. This place is fit for peasants, not superior birds like me! I look at my water dish, which has dead flies in it. Oh, no. I will die before they feed me this peasant feed! This is the last straw. The poor quality of this place is unmatched. Tonight, I get out of this dreadful place.