Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #81 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist~

Ignored again... I wander around the place Forestsong has changed a lot... I sigh, feeling lonely. I hate being alone... I... I hate myself. I feel incredibly upset... it's just really hard to be alone all your life!
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #82 
Silverbeam

~~~Melody~~~
A new bird flies up to our tree, Rubert. They start going on about super-human strength and what not. I look over to chime who is sitting on the end of the branch keeping to herself as usual. She seems slightly happy though. I figured Lyra and my older sister could keep up an interesting conversation with our three guests. I fly to the end of the branch where my youngest sister was perched, "Hey little one, you alright?" I ask her softy. My sister was shy with everyone, even my sisters and I. She blushes, "Yeah," She says in her whisper tone of voice. I smile at her, "Hang in there, everything will be fine." I fly back to hear Lyra and Rei fighting about something... As usual. Rubert and Albert seemed to be getting along fine so I flew over to talk to Mo, who seemed generally amused by the whole thing.

~~~Pandora~~~
A peacock come over and sits next to me. He starts sweet-talking me. I giggle, "My my my, you sure are the flatterer," I say. He seems a bit taken back by my reaction and blushes. Realizing he let his guard down he buffed back up. I watch him some more. "Why?" I ask him. He relaxes again, "Why what, My lady?" He asks. "Why do you put on this royal funny act when you are genuinely just a nice guy? I've never met a peacock like you," I tell him and laugh a little. He seems a little shocked by my comment but sits down next to me, even still.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #83 
bettalover2000

--Rupert--
My, everything is chaotic now. I sit by Albert and do nothing. I guess I should talk to someone, so I start a conversation with Chime. "So are you all sisters or something?", I say, she replies, "Yes, that's Melody, up there. She's talking to Mo, another hummingbird she met. And Lyra is fighting with my other sister, Rei. We came from Forestsong, it really is a nice place once you've been there. Sorry.". "Sorry for what?" "For talking so much, I guess you probably want peace after all this chaos." Why would she think that? "I don't mind people talking", I reply. She smiles. I guess I'll wait until Melody comes down, then hopefully everything won't be as confusing, and I'll learn what they were talking about, with Forestsong, since this little one doesn't seem to want to talk.
(BIO EDIT: Rupert can be sassy when he wants to ;)

Last edited by bettalover2000; 06-22-2013 at 01:04 PM.
bettalover2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #84 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Edward~~~
"My my my, you sure are the flatterer," says the peahen. I was expecting something different than that comment... I buff up again, hoping she will be dazzled by my gorgeous tail feathers. She watches for a bit, then asks "Why?" I cock my head. What does she mean? " Why what, my lady?" I say "Why do you put on this royal funny act when you are genuinely just a nice guy? I've never met a peacock like you," she says, then laughs. I laugh with her. What does she mean, royal funny act? " Heh... heh... such a sense of humor, my lady," I say nervously. Normally, an insult like this would have me... well, insulted, but something about this bird seemed overall charming. I felt like I could never hurt a jewel like her.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #85 
Silverbeam

~~~Chime~~~
Rupert starts talking to me. He wondered if we were all sisters. I said yes but didn't say much else. After that he flew over to Mo and Melody. Being seemingly bored I flew down to some lower branches and saw that Pandora was talking to some guy. I flew down plopped down on his head then jumped over to Pandora and hid in the feathers behind her neck, "Um, Pandora?" I whisper. "Hmm?" She asks kindly. "Who is that?" I ask quietly. He doesn't look happy that I landed on his head. He looked like he was about to eat me or something.

~~~Pandora~~~
He laughs nervously and before I can push him further Chime plops down from the tree and lands on his head. She then hops over to the feathers around my neck. "Um... Pandora?" I hear her squeak from behind my neck. I twist my head around to look at her, "Hmm?" "Who is that?" She asks. I turn back around to face the peacock in front of me. I giggle as he looks a bit flustered from chime landing on his head.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #86 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Albert~~~
Rubert sits by me awkwardly. I stare blankly ahead. I wonder where my flock went now? I missed my chance to make them like me, I think glumly. No matter what I do, they will never like me. Well... I'm not alone anymore, right? I have these sisters and possibly Rubert! I just need to make a good impression...
~~~Edward~~~
I'm about to say something hopefully of intellect, when I feel something on my head. It is a hummingbird... hmm. General high class, some even royalty. Still, one does not let another sit on his head. I briskly brush the tiny thing off of my head, then try to get my dignity back. " Ah, well I best be going... it was a pleasure to meet you, my lady. I never got your name. I am Edward Von Magnificent, and if you need anything, I would be much obliged to help you..." I say. I straighten my feathers, then start to leave. " Wait," she says.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #87 
LebronTheBetta

May I join? I'm afraid if the story went too far.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #88 
LebronTheBetta

Name: Twitter (male)
Color: Light Gray w/ White Belly
Any deformites/disorders: A Crooked Beak - but able to eat.
Breed: Northern Mocking Bird
Personality: Show-Off, Sarcastic, Smart
Any extra details: Not really, besides his beak.

~~ Twitter ~~
I was captured into captivity in my early life. My enclosure was so small, so dirty.. I tried to escape several times, but the No-feathers made sure I stayed. It seemed I was in a zoo. So many people wanted to see me, the state bird. I should've been proud, but how could I? With my crooked beak? Especially when I should be in the wild; free and mimicking noises I hear. ......... After a few weeks, I had my chance. They finally cleaned my cage and then I made a soar for it; on to the wild I go.

I think we should also summarize for each character, so it won't get confusing?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #89 
bettalover2000

(I don't mind if you join, Lebron, but you'll have to move fast :)
--Rupert--
"Hi Melody, and you're Mo, right? I hate to interrupt, but what were you talking about with Forestsong? You're sister didn't seem to have much to say, so I thought I'd ask you." I wait for an answer. I sure hope the Mourning Dove wasn't hurt too bad, I understand how he feels. I had to lose one of my best friends, one of the only people who liked me: a little parrotlet that I grew up with. She was abandoned in Forestsong, so she left the kingdom and lived with us. What was her name? Marly, Melissa, m....Mist! Gosh I'd like to see her again. The only person who was friendly to me. I only now understand how she felt with her foot. *ow!* Melody pipes up: "I was a music teacher at Forestsong long ago. I was told I had the most beautiful voice", she blushes. Then she goes on, "I met a girl earlier today, a white parrotlet. She said she had a dream about Forestsong, that it would be attacked by the Wrath of Redwood clan, a group of crows that can overthrow kingdoms. She dashed off without saying anything more. Mist was her name" "MIST! I know her!! I raised her! We have got to follow her before something bad happens!", I say. "Wait!". "There's no time to lose! We have to move, but I need a guide. Does anyone know the way?!"

Last edited by bettalover2000; 06-22-2013 at 07:03 PM.
bettalover2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:29 PM   #90 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist~

I lay down near a pond... I've lost a lot of blood, and my feathers are all soaked in blood, except for my tail. I get up and wash the red off of my feathers, but some of my wounds haven't closed a bit... But as I start washing my wounds, the pain is so unbearable, I leap out of the water and just lie there in pain. I try not to be too attention getting, but just enough so that one bird can notice me.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote