Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #1 
crowntaillove3

Talking The AquaBid Seller Thread!

This thread was inspired by the Aquabid Thread. So...
I know that a lot of us have purchased from AquaBid. I've been wanting to know which sellers were punctual, reliable, and had high-quality fish. Please be specific, and feel free to post about bad experiences with sellers to steer people in the right direction when purchasing from AquaBid! The purpose of this thread is to inform those who might buy from this site about the good sellers and the bad sellers. Please post pictures of bettas purchased from AquaBid sellers, experiences with sellers, and be sure to say the exact name of the seller! Thanks!
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #2 
a444mo

Has anyone purchased from Balibuawbettas?
a444mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #3 
LittleBettaFish

I have purchased from TMTbettas. Did not have any issues at all with the transaction. Fish all arrived alive, and were healthy and bigger than I expected.

I have purchased from Interbettas. He found me some sibling females that matched very nicely to the males I purchased. I found he was quite easy to communicate with, which can be a problem with overseas sellers. All fish arrived alive and were exactly like their pictures (save for the marbling that had occurred).

I have purchased from NiceBettas. Vinita is a great seller. Went the extra mile to take photos and find me a specific looking fish from her stock. Very good communication, and she spoke English very well so no problems with understanding what was being said.

I have purchased from Xtrembetta. Had some DOAs at Bangkok (have to be shipped from Indonesia to Bangkok). However, these are wild-caught bettas so quite sensitive. Both were replaced free of charge to me. Was a little harder to understand, but was very good with getting back to me when I emailed.

Here's one of my fish who has given me around over 50 offspring thus far.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #4 
LizbethDawn

Wonderful idea crowntaillove3! I'll be sure to come here before buying from Aquabid.

Has anyone bought from 84elmo2001? They have the whites that I want.
LizbethDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #5 
justmel

I haven't bought from anyone on AB yet, but this thread will be an additonal guide for when I do.

84elmo2001 was recommended to me by sareena79 when I talked to her about mustard gas bettas.
justmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #6 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Does anyone have more TMT reviews?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #7 
peachii

Liz just saw these on ebay with free shipping, he has a boy and a girl - pure white.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pure-Platinu...item3cd1fc7cc8

No feedback on him but the fish look good. Was looking for the names of the people from ebay I have seen reviews on, back to searching.
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:03 AM   #8 
justmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachii View Post
Liz just saw these on ebay with free shipping, he has a boy and a girl - pure white.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pure-Platinu...item3cd1fc7cc8

No feedback on him but the fish look good. Was looking for the names of the people from ebay I have seen reviews on, back to searching.
I had to go look at the pretty white boy & he is pretty, but I believe he has the scaling over the eyes which will eventually cause blindness. Be careful & if you think about getting him find someone on here who knows more & can let you know if I'm right. I think Mattsbetta would know. To me the girls looked ok, but if they are of the same line.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #9 
peachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmel View Post
I had to go look at the pretty white boy & he is pretty, but I believe he has the scaling over the eyes which will eventually cause blindness. Be careful & if you think about getting him find someone on here who knows more & can let you know if I'm right. I think Mattsbetta would know. To me the girls looked ok, but if they are of the same line.
O.o it's to late to edit my post but yeah. ignore it. I didnt look at the eyes, i just saw white pretty after reading her post looking for white.
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #10 
justmel

lol, peachii, he is a very pretty boy and not the only one that seller had. There were 2 boy & 3 ladies I think. This boy looked to be the one with the most scaling over his eye.