So I have a few questions about breeding as my betta slowly creeps into it older years. This thread might also help others.
1. Is there an age that female bettas become infertile/unwilling to breed?
2. Will younger females discriminate against older males?
3. Is there an age that male bettas become infertile/ unwilling to breed?
4. Will younger males discriminate against older females?
5. Is it better to breed bettas of a similar age?
a. With the male older? How much older?
b. With the female older? How much older?
Also, for each of these 5, are there any changes in spawn size from any of these conditions? If so, I'd love to have them listed, or even ranked.
I am sorry if this seems kinda noobish, but I am completely new to betta breeding, and I want to know all outcomes before trying it out.
Thanks a ton!