Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #31 
MorganC2010

Well now I'm kinda torn between Ziggy Stardust and Makerelmore lol. I just wanted to let you guys know that there will be no update today as I am off today, and yesterday I wasn't in the fish department. So look forward to an update tomorrow :)

I also posted in the disease and emergency section about his possible fin issues but no one has responded yet :/ could some one maybe take a look over there and give me some input? http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?p=2344202
MorganC2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #32 
MorganC2010

Ok, First I want to give everyone an update on Mackerelmore then I will have a post on my day coming up next.

So I got him a heater today so as soon as I got home I did a 100% water change, added some aq salt and quick cure to his bowl. He still isnt in it yet as I want to let the heater run for a bit to make sure it is working properly before I add him. Mackerel (His nick name) Has being doing great though! He has been acting happy and healtly,still a bit bloated. His fins obviously arnt magicly back overnight but I dont think he is loosing any more which makes me happy. But he sure is a spunky little guy, so cute! He has also been experimenting with bubble nests. He had little ones all around the tank lol. Any who I'll stop rambling, get something to eat then post an update on the day.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #33 
MorganC2010

wow, im so frustrated. I just typed for like 15mins and somehow lost it all. :/ Im going to take a break and try and retype it later. ugg.

Tags
pet store, worker