Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #11 
Riverotter

LOL, when I typed it in, I typed RiverOtter, but it changes it when it accepted it.

It always helps to try sweet reason before you pitch a fit, especially if you're a younger person. It impresses people.
Riverotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #12 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Actually I went there today looking for him and he wasn't there!! I can only hope that he's passed on to the rainbow bridge. I looked to see if anyone else needed rescuing but there was no one that needed rescuing or true rescuing at least. Of course I'd like to "rescue" them all haha

I went to Petsmart and there was a beautiful emaciated boy there that had a red under color with this gorgeous green blue dragon scaling and red fins but when I asked about discounting him they said they wouldn't, they just take them to the back to "treat" them. So no luck getting him for discounted but they were having their sale and he was only 5 dollars something. I'm sorry I didn't get a pic though.

Unfortunately the whole "being young and talking reason" won't help me because I'm not that young XD Of course I'm not old either, but 20 would be considered young to most here. But since I was dressed professional, I looked older than normal
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #13 
Fenghuang

Oh. SIP little guy I never got to meet. /: Thanks for trying anyway.
Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #14 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Np! Are you looking for a certain Betta or just happy to get a rescue like that? I'll still keep an eye out for other Betta's like that anyway just to give them a chance to live they all deserve nice homes before they pass and should never have to pass in a cup!
Old 06-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #15 
Fenghuang

Well, I have to reign myself in and draw the line at some point when it comes to new bettas. I am not actively looking for anymore, but for a special fish that catches my eye, I make an exception sometimes. Of course, Ci (Pandoras) also has to be on board.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #16 
blueridge

Beautiful girl! And that's sad that you couldn't save the little fellow. I've seen the baby betta's at my local Petco and every time I go in they stare at me with that sad face, wishing I would take them home. :/
blueridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #17 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I'll keep that in mind Feng

Thank you blueridge! Yeah I almost took home what looked to be a DTVT boy but I already have two babies at home that I need to care for so I left him there even though he kept swimming up to be, pleading me to be taken away from that awful cup! But I also have to reign myself in lol

Shadowcat will hopefully be the last girl I get for a while, I still have an AB girl coming in as well as a girl from another member that I'll be picking up soon So that will make 15 girls in there total, I think that's a good number, especially with the 6 cory's and I'll be ridding myself of the Pleco soon as well.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #18 
blueridge

Oh dang! A DTVT I would kill to have one of those guys. They are gorgeous! I totally understand what you mean. It's almost like the fish know who the betta people are when you go in. Haha I hear ya about reigning yourself in! I have 13 and I really want a baby betta, but I keep telling myself no. 15 girls O.o your tank must be stunning!
blueridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #19 
Fenghuang

Thanks, lilnaugrim.

Dang, I wanted a DTVT forever too. I never see those though. Ever.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #20 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Well there's a possibility that his fin just split making him look like a DT, it was hard to tell if there was two lobe beginnings on the body though, that's half of why I didn't go for him. But yes, they totally know! I swear they all turn to look at me and then beg me with those big pleading eyes of theirs!!

Yeah my tank is pretty awesome I got to say. You can find most of the girls's pictures here: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=201762 and here for the newest ones http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=205010 both have my boy's at the ends as well ^_^